Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dammit Jujubee...

edited October 2014 in General
JuJubee (2:3)

Kingdom Information
 Planet Type: Mystical Lands
 Networth: 2,967,469 (10)
 Land: 14,804 (6)
 Honor: 7,024 (9)
 Networth/Land Ratio: 200.45 (179)
 Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
 E-Mail Address: None
 ICQ Number: None
 MSN Address: None
 Yahoo Pager: None
 AIM Address: http://sk.astoninvent.com/
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 774-DF-B7-40 - October 5, 16:57:28

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 758-07-40-AB
IPvSK2: 774-DF-B7-40
IPvSK2: 957-66-D5-BE

Zaggs (2:3)

Kingdom Information
 Planet Type: Terra Form
 Networth: 395,034 (116)
 Land: 509 (156)
 Honor: 1,259 (120)
 Networth/Land Ratio: 776.10 (4)
 Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
 E-Mail Address: None
 ICQ Number: None
 MSN Address: None
 Yahoo Pager: None
 AIM Address: None
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 957-66-D5-BE - More than 3 hours ago.

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 774-DF-B7-40
IPvSK2: 957-66-D5-BE

Comments

• Already on it

5, 09:50:14 Our brave kingdom Fear And Loathing (1:12) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 47 planets.
    October 5, 09:50:16 Our brave kingdom Fear And Loathing (1:12) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 45 planets.
    October 5, 09:50:17 Our brave kingdom Fear And Loathing (1:12) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 43 planets.
    October 5, 11:16:51 Our Sector has purchased Nano Bots.
    October 5, 11:34:04 Our brave kingdom CubanCigars (1:12) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 33 planets.
    October 5, 11:34:07 Our brave kingdom CubanCigars (1:12) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 28 planets.
    October 5, 11:34:08 Our brave kingdom CubanCigars (1:12) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 27 planets.
  • October 4, 17:03:02 Our brave kingdom JuJubee (2:3) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 350 planets.

October 4, 17:03:05 Our brave kingdom JuJubee (2:3) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 252 planets.

October 4, 17:03:08 Our brave kingdom JuJubee (2:3) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 173 planets.

October 4, 17:03:20 Our brave kingdom JuJubee (2:3) attacked Zaggs (2:3) and conquered 136 planets.

Ip+Interaction.. AND Farming.

Is NA just going to sit back and do nothing? Is the big bad TheNobody just going to turn his head? Lets see what you got.
  • Im looking at Jujubee..
  • there is an excuse for the above. it is far too obvious of an interaction not to be incidental.
  • there is a̶n̶ no excuse for the above. it is far too obvious of an interaction not to be incidental.
  • Go ahead Pie lets see those KT skills you rave about.
  • yeah, its really difficult to kt someone when your biggest kds aren't even in the top 20.
  • Asking for NA to help because it'll be a week before they first break. Better get started...
  • The entire universe should join in killing cheaters. NA should be the first to step up to deal with the problem since they have all the top kd's.
  • The entire universe should join in killing cheaters. NA should be the first to step up to deal with the problem since they have all the top kd's.
    The kingdom in question is NA.....
  • I leave the politics up to the ALs but before anybody does anything make sure you run in past AL of NA he kinda runs the universe.
    It shouldn't matter where the kingdom in question is at. Cheating is cheating, if NA AL doesn't go after the cheater. Then NA AL supports cheating.
    It shouldn't matter where the kingdom in question is at. Cheating is cheating, if NA AL doesn't go after the cheater. Then NA AL supports cheating.
    Agreed.
  • lets all burn the witch....

seriously, calm down.
  • he's my sectormate so it's ok or something

that's how sk works right?!
  • OK, Juju and Zaggs work together and both play using work internet. That has never been any secret. They've made that clear for many rounds. I think they're both getting burnt out on the game though and at this point probably don't care what people think.
  • Im asking NA whether they have the balls to stand up to OBVIOUS cheating or just ho hum.. its NA we do what we want.. kinda funny the biggest KDs in NA have the littlest nuts. Must be the steriods. I guess if you guys let this pass... lets me know all I need to.

Regardless of them working together.. no interaction is allowed. Thats the only way to keep people from multi'n. Otherwise me and my 394 kids could all make KDs and that wouldnt be fun. Even taking the ip+interaction out... this is obvious friend farming, which it KTable in itself.

So 2 KTable offense and NA wont do shit. Perfect.
    Wtf, you are still a th8ng?
  • What a drama queen. Go ahead KT him with your alliance nobody stopping you Pie. You stand up for whats right.
  • Thats exactly what I expect from you, no wonder you have to hide.
  • Well, as long as zaggs is free I might as well have seconds *munch*munch*
  • What a drama queen. Go ahead KT him with your alliance nobody stopping you Pie. You stand up for whats right.
    Pie only kicks up when its not in his favor. Im pretty sure he never KTs meadows. Have to love sk hypocrisy.

I dont agree with the farming, if it was me I would be burned for it.
  • edited October 2014
    I agree, but we'd have run a train through you regardless.
  • Lol yo these NA cheaters. Who's next?
  • NA seem like they don't mind a few cheaters in their ranks, hmmmmm
    Pie only kicks up when its not in his favor. Im pretty sure he never KTs meadows. Have to love sk hypocrisy.

Shows you talking out your ass, once again. First, I have probably KT'd everyone in this game at least once, except Rook, if theyve play more than 2 round. Secondly, if I have proof of cheating, specifically multi'n, I have always KT'd. Knowing the Miss Meadows runs multiple KDs every round and proving that she is are two totally seperate entities. Its like this.. I know you are a male, but with your lack of cock its hard to prove.. therefore I must assume you are just a bitch.

Shows you talking out your ass, once again. First, I have probably KT'd everyone in this game at least once, except Rook, if theyve play more than 2 round. Secondly, if I have proof of cheating, specifically multi'n, I have always KT'd. Knowing the Miss Meadows runs multiple KDs every round and proving that she is are two totally seperate entities. Its like this.. I know you are a male, but with your lack of cock its hard to prove.. therefore I must assume you are just a bitch.
    Thats a gay analogy.
  • ~my ass, oh lordy!