Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FENRIS!?

Comments

• Storlock got a 5 for playing? Yeah fucking right...
    well if elegy got a 5 stor deserves a 10
    I am not sure if playing refers to players achieve NW, or actually playing skills (activity plus networth.
    Depressland has to explain that, because I am not really sure.

That's a fair point. Neither of them had a life so they were probably on 90% of the day...
  • Both have lives now...so I am stuck!
  • Anyone still play Residenceless?
    photo Resiless_zps18c0474a.jpg
  • It's called R/R now. Resless/Raxless
  • It's called R/R now. Resless/Raxless
    Does this still work?
    How's the kill ratio?
    Say how big is the size of the kingdom, then how long does it take to kill?
    Or approx how many probe runs to kill a xxx size KD?
  • Thanks Flames. I could use it for study purposes.
  • Bash report format:

1. Sector news : remove sector location please
    2. Show Landsize /NW : accused basher and defending kingdom (current with time stamp)
    3. Calculate Land size before the attack to determine the claim for bash.

4. Simple Math: Bash Range: (attacker Land - land gain from sector news)/3

5. Check the land size of the defending kingdom (see number 3). Compare your numbers.
    6. If defender landsize is equal to or less than #4, bash ratio, then contact SL, AL to stop/warning that bashing is not tolerated [insert contact/negotiating skills here]
    6a. If defender size is greater than #4, then is it not a bash.
    Call for sector retal, alliance retal, grab a cookie.
    7. Also state if both SL are informed, most SL/VSL can solve this problem within.

8. It is also important to get time stamp. The establishment of land size depends on it, because players can hit inactive kingdoms, or even explore at some point, so your numbers are not really accurate.

NOTE: if repeated bash, I think usually both SL/AL will know what to do.

And please, please, please, for the love of cookies, don't call it bash if you don't have the calculations to support your claim. It is not fair for both attacker and defender.

Example:

1. September 27, 23:20:30 Our kingdom Nabalu Trading (xxx) bravely defended against Death Palace (xxx) and lost137 planets.

2. 1036 Nabalu
    2868 Death Palace

3. 1036+137 =1,173 Nabalu (defender)
    2868 - 137 = 2,731 Death Palace (attacker)

4. (2868 - 137 = 2,731 Death Palace )/3 = 910 -------
    910 land and below is the range where hits are called bash.

5. 1,173 versus 910 (bash range) - yes? no?

6. Not a bash

Note: Suiciders, KT, Personal Grudges, Alliance Wars - are politically motivated.

the above short format is only for "random grabs"

I am not here to tell you how to play, but if you want basic guide so people have fun, and have fair play, that is just one example format that might help you. Please don't shoot the messenger.

~~ can someone review this guide? see if my calculations is correct. thanks. ~~
  • HOF backup :
    Game 10

Veii (1:12): 28 retals, 5 alliance target hits, 4 war hits, 9 probe stats, 24 probe attacks
  • cool!

doesn't look like much though! i must have been busy with school that game;-)
  • Final Hof for game 10

Ursus Majoris (3:23): 29 retals, 12 alliance target hits, 25 probe stats, 2 probe attacks
    Veii (1:12): 28 retals, 5 alliance target hits, 4 war hits, 9 probe stats, 24 probe attacks
    Depressland (1:12): 19 retals, 12 alliance target hits, 2 war hits, 57 probe stats, 17 probe attacks
    Chu chu dynasty (5:4): 6 retals, 2 ally help hits, 22 alliance target hits, 13 probe stats, 20 probe attacks
    bawbaw (4:10): 24 retals, 3 alliance target hits, 14 probe stats, 22 probe attacks
    Gorgoroth (4:10): 4 retals, 15 alliance target hits, 29 probe stats, 44 probe attacks
    Races to Riches (12:30): 13 retals, 4 alliance target hits, 13 probe stats, 54 probe attacks
    Retal AsiAn (1:34): 1 retal, 21 alliance target hits, 2 probe stats, 21 probe attacks
    Fluffy (22:25): 12 retals, 13 alliance target hits, 3 probe stats
    Nasenbluten (3:11): 7 retals, 15 alliance target hits, 22 probe stats, 11 probe attacks
  • Top 2 Veii.
  • i'll win next round!
  • :) 5 sector alliance Veii.
  • edited October 2014
    Yes.
    Fenris is back.
    13th years anniversary on October 27th.

Fenris XIII: Reloaded
  • dang you are actually bringing it back for a reunion? I was in it back in the day, but was nothing than a common soldier haha.
  • There is nothing common about a soldier doing his duty in battle.
  • There is nothing common about a soldier doing his duty in battle.
    lol true. I think I was grouped with SmilingDonut back then.....the memories lol
  • edited October 2014
    dang you are actually bringing it back for a reunion? I was in it back in the day, but was nothing than a common soldier haha.
    We are all common soldier back in the day but that was all the fun, everyone had their fair share...! I was the waitress...hehe at the Mead Hall...Hengarot was it?

we are one good solid pack of wolves!

welcome back:)
  • Ah yeah! I liked Donut, killed with and against him many times.
  • still a spot left in fenris? i thought the game was death.
  • Yes. welcome back:)
  • Stacking sectors like the old days
  • Stacking sectors like the old days
    Too tight with 5 sectors only.
  • RZQRZQ
    edited October 2014
    I would love to play with fenris, but seems i'll be going in random again. Must be best for the uni :)
  • I signed up but i'm not in Fenris, don't think i'll play though the round anyway.

Maybe i'll stick around for a war ;)