Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• Year 1619, Autumn: +83.60 ship crafted

only had 3 before this... thought it might be a good investment lol
  • How does one obtain unobtainium? I think I finally hit a wall.
    got nothing...but i'm holding 4 alicorns now

Omg dude, ships increase your storage SOOOOOOOOOOO much with a certain workshop upgrade (which I assume you have). Spam that shit.

Also @ 100 ships and 125k science you unlock Spiders who can give you coal.

Omg dude, ships increase your storage SOOOOOOOOOOO much with a certain workshop upgrade (which I assume you have). Spam that shit.

Also @ 100 ships and 125k science you unlock Spiders who can give you coal.
    Year 1677, Winter: +220.48 ship crafted
  • :( Kittens keep dying. damn you winter!
  • Just figure out what you need for a Winter (Cold) for them not to die, then keep that amount on farmers and never change it until you need more due to more population.
  • I figured it out. lol

Year 7 - Winter, day 51

kinda boring.
  • 8 alicorns and 6 palaces, hope i have enought when i wake up to do something with them
  • it takes 25 to sac them for 1 tear... i really hope the research that needs 5 tears is worth it.
  • You aint got nothing on this guy Vulpes. Not to mention he's IW.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gtwysj&s=8#.VD0Z7fnF81J
  • lol, 1 tear?

not gonna expect this in a week
  • hum, game just popped 3 new hunter upgrades
  • Ya its going to be a long haul to get 125 alicorns.

• hum, game just popped 3 new hunter upgrades
    Yea same here. When I imported my file from home to work, I had some updates (+, +5, +25 for kittens).
  • its a good idea to save and refresh the page once a day so that it updates to the newest release.
  • So I left it on all night and didn't turn my Steamworks back on -_-
  • Finished Geodesy but my quarries didn't pop up as buildings.
  • Nvm it's there now, had to build a few more scaffolds for some reason.
  • its like zigurats doesnt pop until you make some megaliths
  • edited October 2014
    Yep figured that out.
  • So today will be productive. I should be able to finish Electricity and Biology. It will all come down to remembering to make my parchment into manuscripts without my culture being capped too long.

Coming back to 409k furs helped. I was quite aggressive in buying my mints (6) so I'm stockpiled out the ying yang with furs/ivory.
  • Well that was easy. Finished Electricity and Biology, plus Industrialization.

Barges upgrade wont happen for a while though it would be nice for more coal storage. I'll go for advanced automation next I guess.
  • Damnit I demand more Kittens talk!
  • I just got fission, and am trading away titanium to get uranium right now
    I'm wondering if I should reset again though. I have 115 kittens, but could probably push another 15-25 if I tried before resetting. Not sure if it's worth it though, since paragon get less useful or something?
  • my SSD went belly up and lost my game, can't be arsed to completely restart :'(
  • cheat. start a new game save it then export the data. Copy it to a base64 decoder once decoded just change the numbers to approx to where you where. reencode to base 64 and import into the game.
  • I just got fission, and am trading away titanium to get uranium right now
    I'm wondering if I should reset again though. I have 115 kittens, but could probably push another 15-25 if I tried before resetting. Not sure if it's worth it though, since paragon get less useful or something?
    What research does uranium require? Or is it traded for?

I'm around ~115k science, so 10k more and I can trade with spiders.
  • I'm trading for it. It's obnoxious.
  • you need to trade for the first like 250 of the stuff to get your first reactor that makes it. but its so slow that you will be trading for it for a long while.
  • Reactor uses it, doesn't make it