Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KITTENS GAME

Comments

• one more alicorn for 25!
  • Oh ok. I'm not that far then. I will be getting Spiders unlocked today (few away from 125k science).

I think I might reset at ~130-140 kittens, I'm at 99 right now. Last reset was 110 which put me at 74 paragon.
  • one more alicorn for 25!
    What happens after that? You get a tear?
  • Holy fuck, Factories cost so much!
  • How do you get your blueprints for researches? Do you craft or just trade for them.
  • I craft. it takes so long...
  • than its the accelerator that makes it
  • accelerator is awesome...make as many as you can
  • i'm on the phone now, so i hope i'll know what i'll get from the blasted alicorns later
  • I just did my first reset ever. 17.89 karma, and 100 paragons. Everything is building up so fast @_@
  • Damn, you musta went to like 150 kittens?

When do I get my accelerator?
  • Doh! I just looked.. not for a while.
  • last thing you'll ever get :P
  • came home and found out my game was closed haha
  • SHOOT EM UP
  • Year 991, Spring: 25 alicorns banished. You've got 1 time crystals!

oh, fk me hard in the hairy ass...ONE TIME CRYSTAL!
  • Don't you need 5 of those to do anything? Lol
  • 5 to unlock the last research....which does nothing i think right now
  • really? i guess i finished the game then...gonna halt it until a couple weeks later and see if there's new stuff
  • Why not just reset and stockpile paragon
  • whats the % you get from that amount of paragon?
  • Pretty sure 1 Paraon = 1%, so 399%?
  • So I'm cruising along right now. I haven't pushed hard on kittens yet. I only have 19 mansions, with my next costing 1400 steel. My next log house costs 435k wood and 544k minerals, my max is 776k/1.05m respectively so I can push a few out there.

I'd say my biggest bottle neck is titanium for upgrades (bought a few more calciners) and culture for converting parchment to manuscripts. It's great to have 20k parchments but if I can only craft so many at a time it's kind of useless unless I check every 2 minutes.

I'm probably 10 minutes from Metallurgy, I might go for Electronics then see what I need from there to continue on with researches.

I can see myself resetting around ~140 after selling everything that needs steel.
  • Gaddamn. Just unlocked Oxidation. GG Titanium.
  • Oxidation bought!
  • Holy! Concrete huts dropped my hut price from 600k to 7k, so I spammed about 15 of them. Up to 130 now, reset should be 150-155
  • BUMP GODDAMNIT
  • damnit i actually started playing it
  • Another soul collected.