Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius wins SK

1235»

Comments

• Flazer built it, it was in the top 20 for sure if memory serves. Qwj turned it from turtle to offensive though, that part is true.
    Because thats hard
  • It was also a farmed account I specifically remember the news from it.
  • Flazer built it, it was in the top 20 for sure if memory serves. Qwj turned it from turtle to offensive though, that part is true.
    Because thats hard
    Round in question it was.....total war round only 1 week without war made offense you died
  • ^this. It was one of my better rounds, robs worked out miraculously for me. Also had sweet sweet lynog lands after Skydragon broke him, said he didnt send any tanks, but really sent like 30k. LOL sorry sky, was my fav sk memory.
  • /if anyone outside of sk read this they would think you are all faggots
    My woman reads it and shakes her head... but she plays candy crush so were even
  • ^this. It was one of my better rounds, robs worked out miraculously for me. Also had sweet sweet lynog lands after Skydragon broke him, said he didnt send any tanks, but really sent like 30k. LOL sorry sky, was my fav sk memory.
    I remember trying to keep up with Lynog's rate of growth but couldn't (Still can't, haha). With that little argument we were having at the time, I thought that if I wanted to grab him I had to do so soon otherwise I'd be out of range, but also left myself wide open. Was hoping that no-one would notice though, lol.

• edited April 2014
    This dipshit took over a farm bot account talking bout he turned it around... lmfao listen to yourself. Hell a couple of posts befire that you claim it was only your account. I feel sirry for you because you want to hang onto this for some weird reason. It is retardation.
    zzzzzzzz

Do you have these posts saved to paste

Im reading it from the inside and think you are a faggot.

Im reading it from the inside and think you are a faggot.
    Well, I was gunna post a gif, I guess my phones bullshit gayness was gods way of saying... dont.
    Stop projecting. Nobody cares if you're gay.
    For realz, its cool if you ride the cock count, were all open minded people for the most part... except me, I dun give a fuck.
    For realz, its cool if you ride the cock count, were all open minded people for the most part... except me, I dun give a fuck.
    To butt buddies. Long may they slam and slap.
  • So what kd was he?
  • So what kd was he?
    Rank 1
  • edited April 2014
    So what kd was he?
    When we was alive he was some rank 70 terra form, now 69 people died and he went RR. He got bumped upto first. You know the story...

• So what kd was he?
    When we was alive he was some rank 70 terra form, now 69 people died and he went RR. He got bumped upto first. You know the story...

Basically jones is mad I didn't make a top kd early for him to suicide a shitty at dw on when I could get rank 1 any time I felt like
  • Short summary for the TL:DR(this includes me):

Last round, we got stuck playing all round because we like moogle. So we used the boring second half of the round to plow down RO and Darius for lols.

This round, they made a bunch of multis and etc, when none of us planned to play more than 2-3 weeks anyway and just made a bunch of half off/def DWs and rolled most of them hard for lols and died for eventually going AT. Now they can get to enjoy the boring second half without anyone worthwhile left to even plow, because that's the only thing a top kd is good for :D
  • You left out a lot of rage Multis from you meadows
  • I'll tell the real story in a bit, driving back to college ATM for a buddies 21st
  • omg nomore these stupid strories...
  • Yeah honestly I'm getting tired too, sure whatever meadows just made up is what happened

• To butt buddies. Long may they slam and slap.
  • Rohan and Arson butt buddies for life.

No homo.
  • edited April 2014
    Sounds kind of bland. Like burn notice, another USA show. It can be entertaining at times but their shows tend to be 'bad guy of the week' with very slow character development (the plot that runs for 10 seasons, the original goal). Only exception I give to these type of dumbed down shows is pure comedy (ex: Psyche).

My .02c, I'll check out the pilot so as not to pass to harsh of judgment.
    Haha I love Psych, that show is hilarious. I haven't seen it in awhile though.
    Somehow missed this. I love the shenanigans, makes the show hilarious. My sis in-law got me hooked on it a while back.
  • This needs to be back on top just sayin...sry mods