Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius wins SK

Comments

• Suits is sacred, if you don't enjoy it you were probably dropped on your head... then kicked and shoved down some stairs.
  • edited April 2014
    Haha got to the point were I started feeling bad on Litt. Like a lost puppy.

He only wanted to be friends haha
  • edited April 2014
    I didnt read 90% of this but Good job getting 1 i assume? I will say its funny you bitched about RR and how it was cheating last round to use it this round?

edit: what kd were you?
  • Sounds kind of bland. Like burn notice, another USA show. It can be entertaining at times but their shows tend to be 'bad guy of the week' with very slow character development (the plot that runs for 10 seasons, the original goal). Only exception I give to these type of dumbed down shows is pure comedy (ex: Psyche).

My .02c, I'll check out the pilot so as not to pass to harsh of judgment.
    Haha I love Psych, that show is hilarious. I haven't seen it in awhile though.
  • I'm going to watch anchorman 2 this weekend
  • Didn't think anchorman 2 was that good, some laughs but I switched it off before the end
  • I didnt read 90% of this but Good job getting 1 i assume? I will say its funny you bitched about RR and how it was cheating last round to use it this round?

edit: what kd were you?
    Secret is out, rr is pretty much cheating and is bullshit, but so is picking the current state of dw and arguably even terra, so who gives a fuck really
  • Qwj still trying for damage control cuz he butthurt.
    #1 alliance and #1 kd...yeah, you sure did a lot of damage.
    Still claiming rank one on crap people handed him at the end of the round. So pro.

A legend fo sho.
  • Dank u realize Darius is cheating aswell right? Meadows is just killing another cheater.
    TLDR!
  • Qwj still trying for damage control cuz he butthurt.
    #1 alliance and #1 kd...yeah, you sure did a lot of damage.
    Still claiming rank one on crap people handed him at the end of the round. So pro.

A legend fo sho.
    Oh dank...at the end of the day, you was easy mate.

I am the worst AL in history...yet you was still easy.
  • Dank is actually the real winner around here, because he doesn't play SK at all.
  • My goal is to play less than 10 days of SK this year. I already played 5 days, so I should pick one more round for DW op
  • edited April 2014
    We destroyed QWJ and his buddies by just declaring that I was AL and taking over. It's really hard for him to relate to how fucking awesome I am. His buddies had a hell of a time trying to convince everyone it really wasn't my alliance, but by then too many were dead. Hahahaha. What a dumbass.
  • Like Darius, your trolling has lost effect on me D-dog :D
  • Never see me claiming rank 1 on somebody elses kingdom. All you bro.
  • I have never finished rank 1 on someone elses kingdom my good man.
  • edited April 2014
    Like Darius, your trolling has lost effect on me D-dog :D
    Me getting rank 1 with all of you playing after directly challenging you and survived meadows rage attempt at cheating to kill me, then rubbing your faces in it like a dog that pissed in the house is trolling now?

Wonder what doesn't qualify as trolling for you guys
  • He's even inflated so greatly he thinks I even cared about going after him. Funny part is that I had absolutely no idea who was at the time(or really cared). Set out to ruin the fun of like 5-6 r/r kds and was completely successful. Made Darius rage for days in the process. Nothing like the smell of victory when you barely had to work for it.
  • edited April 2014
    I have never finished rank 1 on someone elses kingdom my good man.
    You keep telling yourself that. The rest of the playerbase knows better. It pretty pathetic that you keep trying to push it like that was even you and not a bot farmer about to be KTed until you "inherited it". In other words you just swapped yourself in as owner on a shared account previously belonging to another temp owner. Classy shit.
  • He's even inflated so greatly he thinks I even cared about going after him. Funny part is that I had absolutely no idea who was at the time(or really cared). Set out to ruin the fun of like 5-6 r/r kds and was completely successful. Made Darius rage for days in the process. Nothing like the smell of victory when you barely had to work for it.
    Cool thanks for the help you dumb bitch, but you trying to send ro fake messages from me, trying to convince rocket to grab me after you gave up on trying to kill me in exchange for letting him live, and fucking up all the alliances trying to get me open for your Multis when the naps went up, then spying for pimp determines that is a lie and you are in fact mad
  • edited April 2014
    Dank he finished 2 k2 past him on last day i think
    Cool thanks for the help you dumb bitch, but you trying to send ro fake messages from me, trying to convince rocket to grab me after you gave up on trying to kill me in exchange for letting him live, and fucking up all the alliances trying to get me open for your Multis when the naps went up, then spying for pimp determines that is a lie and you are in fact mad
    I don't even know what half of this is about(mainly due to not really reading it), but sure.
    owned
  • Dank he finished 2 k2 past him on last day i think
    Probably true even after trolling him for a year I never even bothered to look. It isn't even his kingdom it's just retarded to see him claim it. That's like me trying to say I was top cuz I logged into Screamin's account toward round end. Stupid shit.
    Me getting rank 1 with all of you playing after directly challenging you and survived meadows rage attempt at cheating to kill me, then rubbing your faces in it like a dog that pissed in the house is trolling now?

Wonder what doesn't qualify as trolling for you guys
    Wasting your time mate.
    I have never finished rank 1 on someone elses kingdom my good man.
    You keep telling yourself that. The rest of the playerbase knows better. It pretty pathetic that you keep trying to push it like that was even you and not a bot farmer about to be KTed until you "inherited it". In other words you just swapped yourself in as owner on a shared account previously belonging to another temp owner. Classy shit.
    Nope, I turned a shitty turtle into the dominating kd that round.

My #1 finishes wer my own kds.
    Dank he finished 2 k2 past him on last day i think
    Probably true even after trolling him for a year I never even bothered to look. It isn't even his kingdom it's just retarded to see him claim it. That's like me trying to say I was top cuz I logged into Screamin's account toward round end. Stupid shit.
    It isnt, coz screamin was never top until he gave it to lynog....and who didnt log into that kingdom, even I was on it after I died hahah
  • Donna is hawt
  • edited April 2014
    This dipshit took over a farm bot account talking bout he turned it around... lmfao listen to yourself. Hell a couple of posts befire that you claim it was only your account. I feel sirry for you because you want to hang onto this for some weird reason. It is retardation.
  • edited April 2014
    That awkward moment when flazer becomes so asian that people think hes a bot...
  • So you are saying this dude is taking credit for a Flazer build? Really Qwj this is our only fight lately just let go of it. You didn't earn it so why continue? It is more than trolling you really want it to be true.
  • Flazer built it, it was in the top 20 for sure if memory serves. Qwj turned it from turtle to offensive though, that part is true.