Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius wins SK

Comments

• Nah I was baiting you to keep kidnapping me so I had an excuse to get you suicided powerless and get some of your land, was running low on hits at the time

I am 100% serious btw I can show you some chatlogs of me laughing at you with Barry
    I was so baited that I just couldn't stop! And then you cried to your AL because I was kidnapping you too much. So sad.
  • When you couldn't figure out I was just kidnapping more than you were taking and thought I was disbanding mili I lost my shit bud

Meadows can't even kill me with 150 kds you never had a chance boo ;)
  • So sad. Darius so sad.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Nah I was baiting you to keep kidnapping me so I had an excuse to get you suicided powerless and get some of your land, was running low on hits at the time

I am 100% serious btw I can show you some chatlogs of me laughing at you with Barry
    I was so baited that I just couldn't stop! And then you cried to your AL because I was kidnapping you too much. So sad.
    Yeah I needed someone to suicide probes an we had ally status with your alliance so I couldn't hit you

Literally everything you guys try to do me has backfired because I'm so much smarter than all of you and it's so fun to watch you struggle to accept it
  • Ok I'm bored now. See you next round!

PS. I didn't even know that was your KD until I died. Glad you were upset though.
  • Thanks for your help Tyrsis :)
  • He thinks being able to survive by not logging out of a 2000 browser game ever is quite the accomplishment.
  • He thinks being able to survive by not logging out of a 2000 browser game ever is quite the accomplishment.
    Just trying to keep u happy meadows
  • I already forced you to change your entire kd, I'm on to other things. You're already done.
  • No you didn't lol, so clueless meadows I'm always 1 step ahead of you and you're always so fuckin dumb I love it
  • you aren't even worth the pas, you're yesterday's news.
  • you aren't even worth the pas, you're yesterday's news.
    Cool thanks
  • edited April 2014
    Oh I rolled everyone in scousers grp flazer meadow etc around 10 times

Meadows made a couple hundred kds to try and kill me, then effectively eliminated my competition rr for me an proved she's a dumb bitch with no life who can't even win when she cheats

Everyone so agitated it made them all my bitch they crie for Damdred to ban me

Some other faggot running 20 accounts for the past few weeks trying to kill me also, is also trash and mad

I proved I'm better than them irl too

I miss anything?
    When Kesha or Meadows cheats with 500 accounts they do nothing and attack you if you agitate them. Funny how quickly bans roll out in the few sk moments in history when the kewl kids don't get their way
  • edited April 2014
    Oh I rolled everyone in scousers grp flazer meadow etc around 10 times

Meadows made a couple hundred kds to try and kill me, then effectively eliminated my competition rr for me an proved she's a dumb bitch with no life who can't even win when she cheats

Everyone so agitated it made them all my bitch they crie for Damdred to ban me

Some other faggot running 20 accounts for the past few weeks trying to kill me also, is also trash and mad

I proved I'm better than them irl too

I miss anything?
    When Kesha or Meadows cheats with 500 accounts they do nothing and attack you if you agitate them. Funny how quickly bans roll out in the few sk moments in history when the kewl kids don't get their way
    Yep, honestly Dank you helped me more than you realize

I really have no idea, but whens the last time someone showed up and truly slapped these faggots around when they were all playing and they used all their toys?

Has it even happened in recent history? All of these faggots were irrelevant in SK's prime but they think theyre hot shit now so I guess nobody ever bothered to humble them a bit

• edited April 2014
    We came pretty close when we were fighting against Pie and Qwj, but we were too dependent on our alliance mates. There were too many kinks and people on the inside pushing and pulling. Our victory was quick lived. When I say we I want to include everyone that sees this bullshit and contributes when they see the opportunity. It's hard to name people sometimes it just falls into place for a moment.

What you have done that stands out among every attempt thus far is that you covered the full spectrum. If you win a PF fight they say your kingdom sucks. If you grow a big kingdom they will take over in the PFs and outnumber, derail, and flip the page quickly. It's hard to overcome the spin, or the illusion. You have a top kingdom, talk smack in the pfs, and on top of that you even took the advice that they were mocking you with and implemented it. I can't think of any base you haven't covered except for finishing on top. It's really just a small capstone to what you have done at this point. I'd say it's the biggest ass whooping BCart's pets have ever taken on this game.
  • We came pretty close when we were fighting against Pie and Qwj, but we were too dependent on our alliance mates. There were too many kinks and people on the inside pushing and pulling. Our victory was quick lived.

What you have done that stands out among every attempt thus far is that you covered the full spectrum. If you win a PF fight they say your kingdom sucks. If you grow a big kingdom they will take over in the PFs and outnumber, derail, and flip the page quickly. It's hard to overcome the spin, or the illusion. You have a top kingdom, talk smack in the pfs, and on top of that you even took the advice that they were mocking you with and implemented it. I can't think of any base you haven't covered except for finishing on top. It's really just a small capstone to what you have done at this point. I'd say it's the biggest ass whooping BCart's pets have ever taken on this game.
    Cool, thanks for the info you're a very helpful SK historian haha.

Any time these faggots try to flex on some new guy after I'm gone all you gotta say is my name and their little fantasy world gets another crack in it again.

Gotten to the point where my name will be like Voldemort around here soon, and this pleases me

I might finish rank 1 I might not, it doesnt really matter at this point honestly, the damage has been done to their fragile little egos and thats the real victory, KDs are just numbers on a multiplayer spreadsheet.

• edited April 2014
    That's what I am here the historian troll. I still have enough spark to cancel out any loud mouth and a few of their friends, or lead a shabby alliance into an unforeseen victory. What I simply don't have the time to do and always desired to do is what you just pulled off. I'll be sure to remind them that you did it and show them the pictures.
  • That's what I am here the historian troll. I still have enough spark to cancel out any loud mouth and a few of their friends, or lead a shabby alliance into an unforeseen victory. What I simply don't have the time to do and always desired to do is what you just pulled off. I'll be sure to remind them that you did it and show them the pictures.
    Sounds good man, this round is probably gonna be my last but I'll be around to check up on you guys every once in a while

I have more fun dicking around with dariusbrother on league and neverwinter these days, the age gap and maturity gap is closed enough that we're getting to be really good friends now, and dariusparents are finally able to retire and relax knowing their kids are doin good shit for careers so theyre gonna be blowing stupid cash for the next couple years and thatll be fun to watch

My job is gettin for real, done with the training phase now so I cant be dicking around on my phone for hours anymore either haha

Was fun while it lasted tho :)
  • It was fun having you around, working so hard to accomplish maybe 10% of what we've ever done. Best of luck sorting out your life, you need to step away from a monitor before your eyes stop working.
  • The accomplishment bit always makes me laugh. I love you Meadows. :x
  • It was fun having you around, working so hard to accomplish maybe 10% of what we've ever done. Best of luck sorting out your life, you need to step away from a monitor before your eyes stop working.
    Youre a fool meadows, you think youre the only one with tricks but you forget I'm an engineer from one of the best schools in the world and you're just a lowly hambeast stealing someone elses code in order to be relevant.

• Added 10 lbs to my bench too, how's life for you Greggy?
    Same ole shit... Lifting heavy n working! Got me a few prospects and I'm tired of eating, every meal is grueling to choke down...

• Added 10 lbs to my bench too, how's life for you Greggy?
    Same ole shit... Lifting heavy n working! Got me a few prospects and I'm tired of eating, every meal is grueling to choke down...

Haha just cut hard for a couple days and everything will taste like candy bud, its always so easy to bulk up after a few days of trying to cut
  • edited April 2014
    Can't cut I am trying to hit 290 lbs... considering I lose almost 6 to 8 lbs every night unless I get up at 3 am to eat is pissing me off... it's so fucking hot in Fla I can't keep enough water let alone calories
  • Greg, pics?
  • Can't cut I am trying to hit 290 lbs... considering I lose almost 6 to 8 lbs every night unless I get up at 3 am to eat is pissing me off... it's so fucking hot in Fla I can't keep enough water let alone calories
    Thats all water weight not true mass then man, 2-3 days aint gonna hurt your bulk but itll make it easier to pack on the pounds in the long run I promise haha
  • I just picture this guy entering a WWE ring now.
  • I can't even stand the taste of my egg whites anymore. I just take about 2 chews and swallow them with water. #LiftingProblems
  • Lol Dank no I'm trying to pack on lbs fir an upcoming Jui jitsu competition. .. In these if your over 225 your a heavyweight but there's no limit so I gotta grapple with this 6ft7, 341 lb fat ass black dude again... last time I only weighed 271 niw I'm 288.5 at night n 280 ish when I wake
  • Rob tell me bout it I eat about 24 eggs a day