Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius wins SK

Comments

• So we have engineers and samurai playing SK now. All the usual kids just got owned. Some guy I never heard of is a forum mod and banning people. Did I spell the forum name wrong is this still StarKingdoms?
  • We came pretty close when we were fighting against Pie and Qwj, but we were too dependent on our alliance mates. There were too many kinks and people on the inside pushing and pulling. Our victory was quick lived. When I say we I want to include everyone that sees this bullshit and contributes when they see the opportunity. It's hard to name people sometimes it just falls into place for a moment.
    Now now dank if you are going to try and educate the newbies at least tell the truth.

You didnt fight Pie and Qwj, I was literally playing alone minding my own business while you warred the alliance I was in that I think may have been Pies alliance?

You guys did pretty well and won the war, the alliance disbanded then you got your usual power trip and started saying "all 2ndC kds must disband or we continue KTs" ...no idea why when 2ndC wasnt even playing.

So I quickly reformed the alliance, took on both you and vivas alliance 2v1 and smashed both of them up and finished the round #1 while you tried to kill my #1 kingdom with 2 alliances and I outgrew it.
  • Some of these guys seem like they are falling for darius pretty dedicated trolling but those that actually matter know this round was no different to any other.

Signup, dominate top 10, roll, let kingdoms die, repeat. The cycle of sk.

P.S why ban Darius main pf account? pretty gay. PFs are here for arguments.
  • Qwj still trying for damage control cuz he butthurt.
  • edited April 2014
    Actually you dont deserve to know yet

• Smoke more, flame less.
  • Can't I work in a refinery industry they do drug tests and shit when you do site visits :(
  • Yo small dick Asian faggot, this round also proves that 0 res tf is actually the best

Sry you lost and I'm better than you
  • So hostile
  • So hostile
    Same exact shit they said to me almost word for word after killing my observation kd :)

Funny to see it from the other perspective isn't it? Damdred the hero will come save them from the evil Lord Darius soon though not to worry
  • edited April 2014
    Don't hate on flazer flay. He'll calculate you to death.

Evil Lord Darius, they drug test you frequently/at random? If so that blows. Only way I could agree with it is if you were operating machinery, which I somehow doubt. You seem more like a desk jockey/corporate drone
  • edited April 2014
    It's his last round, thankfully. Hopefully he stays away this time so we don't have to put up with any more delusional people who think that they're good players next round.
    #1 alliance and #1 kd...yeah, you sure did a lot of damage.
  • It's his last round, thankfully. Hopefully he stays away this time so we don't have to put up with any more delusional people who think that they're good players next round.
    Such a shit troll. That's so old.

• edited April 2014
    I have this feeling that Barricades is Darius' older brother, who felt bad for him and allows him to sleep in the closet of his 300 square foot studio, which he pays triple the market price for to live near inner city bars to pick up drunk sluts due to his low self esteem and desire to 'fit in'.

Hence the naked feta cheese spooning.
  • Dank u realize Darius is cheating aswell right? Meadows is just killing another cheater.
  • edited April 2014
  • Dank u realize Darius is cheating aswell right? Meadows is just killing another cheater.
    0 proof lol
    Qwj still trying for damage control cuz he butthurt.
    Oh hey guess what I have this round, or does it not count because it's me and not you

It's okay to lose qwj you guys never had a chance vs me, just let it go this is my game now
  • i'm watching bones right now.

Breaking bad is amazing though
  • Wrong thread Ian
  • Caught up on Suits... mother of god. Love dat show.
  • Lol you guy are trying way too hard now
  • What is suits?
    0 proof lol
    Qwj still trying for damage control cuz he butthurt.
    Oh hey guess what I have this round, or does it not count because it's me and not you

It's okay to lose qwj you guys never had a chance vs me, just let it go this is my game now
    Trying your troll on the wrong person mate, dont waste your time.

• edited April 2014
    What is suits?
    From Wikipedia:

Suits is a USA Network drama created by Aaron Korsh that stars Patrick J. Adams as Michael "Mike" Ross and Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter. The series is set at Pearson Hardman, a fictitious law firm in New York City. Mike, once a college scholarship recipient and on his way to becoming a law student at Harvard University, was kicked out of college for selling the answers to a math test he had memorized, ruining his chances of attending law school. Mike instead makes a living as a bicycle messenger, and is convinced by his friend, Trevor, to take part in a marijuana deal. The deal happens to be a sting operation which Mike astutely discovers and narrowly avoids, instead stumbling into a job interview with Harvey, a lawyer at Pearson Hardman and arguably the "best closer in New York City". Having recently made senior partner, Harvey must now hire a Harvard-educated lawyer as an associate, as per firm policy. Using his eidetic memory and knowledge of the law, Mike proves to Harvey that he is undoubtedly the best candidate for the position and is subsequently hired, despite neither having a college degree nor attending Harvard. The series focuses on Mike and Harvey as they try cases for the firm while maintaining Mike's secret.

My brother talks highly of this show but he also thinks Game of Thrones is average at best (I think GoT is awesome) so not sure whether to bother with it.
  • Never heard of it. Sounds decent.
  • Suits is the best show on TV right now. Basically...

Mike has flawless memory, writes law exams for people for $. Harvey is a sarcastic prick of a lawyer but also extremely classy. Mike becomes a lawyer because he impresses Harvey by memorizing all there is to know about law.

They are hilarious, there are two sexy women that work with them and theres plenty of sarcastic humour to go around.

Tl;dr suits is about money, lying, politicking, sex and being a dick
  • Also if you ever decide to watch it: Louis Litt.
  • Sounds kind of bland. Like burn notice, another USA show. It can be entertaining at times but their shows tend to be 'bad guy of the week' with very slow character development (the plot that runs for 10 seasons, the original goal). Only exception I give to these type of dumbed down shows is pure comedy (ex: Psyche).

My .02c, I'll check out the pilot so as not to pass to harsh of judgment.