Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am Ernest Hemingway

124»

Comments

• It was my fault, mate. Thankfully, we've moved on from those days. :)
  • I like you on occasion darius but imo you arent pro trolling to the extent you think.

I can safely speak for jones/murphy/myself/prob meadows, we signed up to make shitty kds and roll for fun. No sense building or even trying to build a top kd at all with how broken thr game is.

Lastly, you just came back, if you stick around ypu will start to see getting killed early is a good thing. SK is like an addiction, easier to quit when people make you quit.
    I'm aware of the last part, but it gives me something easy to do at work if I get bored, and it helps me wake up faster so fuckers don't rob me instead of snoozing in bed

After a certain point in the round it goes on autopilot and I enjoy it, but no loss for sure if I die

@rob you were caught multying this round, meadows too. Can't believe how stupid you are
    Not really I was simply trying to get an updated sok for the train that was about to happen. If you look at the news I probed 3 seconds after that kingdom sent 1000 more probes which pretty much confirmed the kingdom was powerless. So what your saying is I was on 2 kingdoms simultaneously suicided probes on one then switched over to the other one within a 3 second time span and failed 2 more Pa's for no reason whatsoever? It was simply a coincidence, but im sure your going to disagree. Whether someone who was participating in the train used the multis is another question which I don't have the answer to.
  • sometimes i wish i could close threads and that be the end of it, however i know that tis discussion will just migrate to another thread and ruin it.

I'm honestly tempted to start banning people for just the same shit everywhere.
  • sometimes i wish i could close threads and that be the end of it, however i know that tis discussion will just migrate to another thread and ruin it.

I'm honestly tempted to start banning people for just the same shit everywhere.
    DO EEEET! havnt been home of late nigga so missed you on skype btw. Im home in about 20mins though if your about.
  • I don't even know what this thread has devolved into.

Are they all admitting they are cheaters?
  • darius vs the world

same story same bs same ppl but 10 times the fun of sk
  • i don't know if you remember darius....but 4-5 other people died out of newb and we killed them all but lost 10-12 kingdoms during that period atleast.

Honestly though people don't give a crap that you got multi'd becuase you had been a total asshole for months to everyone. People would of given you an account that round if you would of been atleast a little respectful to anyone.... that round atleast.

I did give a crap i killed the multis crap given
  • why the fuck do you guys waste your time arguing over a text based game that came out in 2001...it would be more sane to argue over COD Ghosts that came out last year, and think of how gay that would be
  • Turtles win again
    I tried...
  • dude you argue just as much if not more

i honestly don't understand, its like you guys actually think SK means anything to anyone, although to my horror it seems like to some people it actually does
  • we are all trolling ourselves wasting our existence on this game
  • u know this was a thread about eagleboy getting multied...

i dont know what it is about anymore...

no topic in SKPFs stays on track longer then 3 posts in

ill tell you what it is, its adorable, thats what it is.
  • turned over a new leaf...it is spring and cherry blossoms are blooming
  • Adorable
    Absolutely precious.
  • thread closed, if it goes into another thread i will ban i'm tired of everything being the eact same.
This discussion has been closed.