Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am Ernest Hemingway

Comments

• Its alright ty, you being multied just means you pissed someone off in a previous sk life and that your important. Find who that was my son, and you will find your masters of destruction..
  • That's a long list for ty better to ask who likes him
  • ITT: sk players act like they matter
  • That's a long list for ty better to ask who likes him
  • ITT: sk players act like they matter
  • Looks like whoever it is, is making quite a bit more DW multis
  • Lol lawn monkey. Show how little u know Darius. Win u didn't win anything nub. U said oh I wish I could just archive a #1 kd. Hasn't happened even though ur godly.... And yea u still look like shit in this thread bc ur the one who had the multi not me. Facts again nub beats ur fiction everyday.
  • No offense mate, but a 'God' wouldn't have made nearly as many mistakes as you have. :p

Edit: Scratch that. One look at religion today proves otherwise.
  • Naw sky a god wouldn't make mistakes.....a insane man who thinks he's god however
  • a had a kd named god of sex xktx once
  • Naw sky a god wouldn't make mistakes.....a insane man who thinks he's god however
    I stand corrected. :)
  • Score: playing SK means you win

I don't want to win
  • Are you surprised Ty? Consider it a blessing someone saved you another wasted moment in this deprived shit hole.
  • Score: playing SK means you win

I don't want to win
    They spent their whole round looking for me and none of them even probed me once rofl

You have a pretty inflated sense of how much they were looking to hit you in particular. The train concept was more of "who can we hit" and basically just went after anyone we didn't know or care about.
  • Tyrone, I think you are missing my point :(
  • They hit whoever someone said lets train....
  • Here here! Darius likes me.
  • Are you surprised Ty? Consider it a blessing someone saved you another wasted moment in this deprived shit hole.
    They stopped once I made this thread. I was kind of enjoying the attention and now I'm back to my boring turtle KD.
  • Here here! Darius likes me.
    I dont really know you that well tbh, and I have nothin to do with any multi attack on you lol
    Maybe I should run a srs alliance then. I haven't done that in years.
  • Darius yep Ian was right god complex. Ur back to old Darius. U have never done shit and u think ppl care about u.
  • Rule a game where most of us quit....and in a multi round lol....

I'm glad sk holds no power over me
  • I wasn't beaten i had #1 Alliance got sick deleted on was a good time
  • Hmm u gonna claim u beat me too? Even though I quit week 1. And yea great achievement bro a shit rd to a shit player sounds good
  • Darius yep Ian was right god complex. Ur back to old Darius. U have never done shit and u think ppl care about u.
    Hahaha youre all so easy to troll, thats how you actually do it moogle, I've rustled dozens of jimmies in this forum alone with the stupid shit I type out. You morons actually think half the shit I say is serious "im god bow before me mortals" hahahah

At the end of the day though nothing changes, whether youre willing to admit it or not me and those who align with me rule this game now.

Possibly the most meaningless victory on earth but I'm glad I can take it away from you and watch you all come up with every excuse imaginable to why you lost.

Toodles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hahahaha
  • If a persons strategy is to win the round by killing off far better players than themselves, then congrats (It's done nearly every round anyway, so who cares)

But those players will always be far, far better players than yourself.
  • Heres the thing i don't have to watch the rest of the round....because i really have no feeling towards it, i had the #1 alliance i then quit. When I quit i don't need to know every detail to be honest the only reason i even come back to the forums for the rest of the round is because i'm a mod if i wasn't i'd stay gone till nextround where i'll die 1-2 weeks in like normal and repeat the same pattern.

So maybe you guys have this under the radar plan to create some form of super alliance 4-5 weeks in or wait till everyone big dies and reveal. Who gives a rip people do that every round and it doesn't make them any more shit, Cobras stunners alliance was #1 took weeks of war was honestly the best alliance that round but ended up #3. Doesn't change the fact it was the best alliance.

This round Vilts alliance was the best alliance.
  • Simply put Damdred there is no secret plan, we just run shit and we've purged the game of scum so normal players can play the game
    You think SK is purged of scum?

-.-
  • edited March 2014
    Which shit retard player is the multi owner to pussy to say who they are fags
  • Ty, i dont know if you ever had any run ins with scooby in the past but i heard he is playing this round. That guy is more than capable of doing that shit to you.
  • didn't you hear joker darius said he was taking out all the scum, so obviously vilt you and ty are scum
This discussion has been closed.