Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am Ernest Hemingway

Comments

• Judging by this thread, Darius is now trying to take credit for people quitting because this game is horribly boring after 2 weeks.
  • Judging by this thread....SK never changes.
  • what, i got hit by some 0 def AT once while I was in the process of giving away my kd. I thought it was hilarious actually, because they were only hurting someone who WASN'T me.
  • edited March 2014
    I think Tyrone is slowly rocking in a chair somewhere wringing his hands....and going mad.
  • This thread is adorable.
  • Pretending you were some mastermind behind anything is adorable and all, but like pretty much everything else you post, the only person who believes any of it is yourself.
  • Cliff notes anyone?
  • Dariud: hohoho i won the round
    everone: what its a multiround where everyone got multid basically
    Darius: i got rid of scum of sk
  • >>>>>>that people actually are so pitiful they create multis or even care about winning lmao this is sk wtf
  • A lot of us signed up with no intention of surviving or continuing to play more than the first few weeks. The only reason we kept going last round is because we only played because of moogle to begin with. I could finish 300 million NW above #2 and still not consider it a win because I had to play for 2 friggin months of a text browser game from 2000.
  • Darius: I win as promise
    Everyone: No you didnt u lies
    Darius: Nope I no lie
    Everyone: We lost so doesnt count
    Darius: Haha faggots
    What is winning the round from your pov? Biggest kd or most awesome alliance or?

• Sounds similar to what we did this round, or am I not seeing the difference?
  • I still have a giant, useless KD. Come at me, bro.
  • Potato tomato we are all playing the same shit game :D
  • I think Tyrone is slowly rocking in a chair somewhere wringing his hands....and going mad.
  • didn't you hear joker darius said he was taking out all the scum, so obviously vilt you and ty are scum
    I must have done something right this round for me to be multied win win my kd got thrashed by Bob anyways its pretty uselesd
  • I didn't have to even to say it exalted u said it urself. U win this rd if u do indeed win it. We saw players play half assed for scores last rd. u were easily beaten and u admitted it to me. U woulda been 4th at best u can't deny this. Hell when me and u played back in the the day I was top 5 u were 20 a best. You will never be #1 kd or have a #1 alliance wo backing.

Sk is and always will be a social game.

If u got a solid backing and u can do it wo multis that's great I don't see u having it though.
  • I find it laughable that winning the round for some people is by waiting for far better kingdoms and alliances to die off in wars/get multi'd/quit from boredom so their own sub-standard crappy ones can move up and take the top ranks.

Certainly nothing to boast about.
  • Turtles win again
  • that was major lolz
  • so so so so so adorable in here. :)
  • P.S Bigass AT DWs are not 'better kingdoms'. Goons are free, its impossible to build a 'better kingdom' with that stupid ass PT around.
    That's true to an extent but Jones and Lynog weren't AT's. They had pretty decent kingdoms considering the round bonus but were KT'd anyway. If a round bonus comes along that lets any idiot build a kingdom that can hit anyone, good players find ways to make even better kingdoms. Jones was still Rank 1 regardless of the bonus, wasn't he? Therefore, Jones is better than you. Nothing to be ashamed about.
    stop pretending they didnt want to kill me or I wasnt a priority target, when they thought they had gotten me they all talked 300 posts of shit talk and changed their avys/prefs to taunt me, which helpfully made it much easier to track them, because theyre fucking idiots and get baited ingame just like the do on the pfs.
    I have no doubt that they wanted to kill you. As I said in another thread, it's about dominating inferior players, especially those who think they are good. And who better to dominate for the lol's than someone who keeps saying that he is a 'God'. :p

Next round, things should go back to normal. If Jones plays, he'll be Rank 1 again and probably be KT'd again for being better than everyone else. People like you still won't be able to hit him because you're not even in the same league as he, and other players like him, are. You'll probably still be here later in the round saying how it was all part of your grand plan and how you win the game by finishing Rank 1 when you couldn't grab any of the better players when they were alive because your kingdom(s) were rubbish.

A hundred better players ranked above you who die off in wars or quit which results in you finishing Rank 1 doesn't make you a good player.
  • I find it laughable that winning the round for some people is by waiting for far better kingdoms and alliances to die off in wars/get multi'd/quit from boredom so their own sub-standard crappy ones can move up and take the top ranks.

Certainly nothing to boast about.
    This is actually the first thing I tried to change when I came back to SK. I wanted to control a top alliance and prevent top KDs from being KTed.

Jones and Zeality responded by hitting me 7 times.

So I'll kill the fuckers every round instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S Bigass AT DWs are not 'better kingdoms'. Goons are free, its impossible to build a 'better kingdom' with that stupid ass PT around. All thats left is strategy; I could outbuild every one of them like a joke and I think Barricade could probably outbuild me to an extent, but its stupidly pointless when their master plan is just going to run high offense and die off.

So instead I've decided take away their happiness coming from killing me, kill them, then laugh at them.

P.S, stop pretending they didnt want to kill me or I wasnt a priority target, when they thought they had gotten me they all talked 300 posts of shit talk and changed their avys/prefs to taunt me, which helpfully made it much easier to track them, because theyre fucking idiots and get baited ingame just like the do on the pfs.
    I could easily use a Botnet to take Sk down for the remainder of the round or pay one of these mods to perma ban you from the forums. Though why would I go to such lengths when I can without a doubt in my mind outbuild both you and barricade. The difference between what we are doing is a group of friends rolled out you and RO's pathetic excuse for kingdoms. Where as you are using multis because you simply can't compete. For the time being I enjoy reading your bullshit made up posts in the forums and rolling out your mediocre kingdoms. Although things may change in the future.
  • edited April 2014
    take away the free goons and have him try to break 50k Lds with that piece of shit kd and it'll never happen.
    Only.. it happens every round and you don't seem to get that for some reason. Jones adjusts his playing style in relation to the round bonus and still grabs Rank 1, which is what good players do. He usually has solid D in most rounds that he plays where hardly anyone can grab him after the first week or two without being AT. He was still Rank 1 as well before being KT'd this round. You see, no amount of D is enough this round (Atreyu was an idiot for going high D) and it looks like Jones was aware of that. This is where people like him excel over people like you.

You're just angry that he's a far better player than you. :)
  • I like you on occasion darius but imo you arent pro trolling to the extent you think.

I can safely speak for jones/murphy/myself/prob meadows, we signed up to make shitty kds and roll for fun. No sense building or even trying to build a top kd at all with how broken thr game is.

Lastly, you just came back, if you stick around ypu will start to see getting killed early is a good thing. SK is like an addiction, easier to quit when people make you quit.
  • Honestly I'm just amazed at what rob just threatened, I think I set a pr for maximum Butthurt on a forum today
    It wasn't really a threat. Just a list of viable options if you continue to use multis every round. Believe me when I say that I want to see what you can bring to the table when it comes to kingdom building. What has happened this round is unacceptable and you have threatened to do it every round in a previous post.
  • Cant speak for lynig or moogle or others, sometimes i feel like you really get under their skin haha, but thats for them to speak of.
  • edited April 2014
    You're talking as if the round played out as you wanted it to, when it didn't. Jones/Lynog die most of the time by this stage anyway. Dozens of other players quit or die in wars by this stage as well. New alliances are formed composed mostly of rubbish players who will have the opportunity to archive their pathetic kingdoms because a lot of the better players have already died.

There's nothing special about the state of the round right now. It's normal and I highly doubt that you contributed to any in-game affairs that wouldn't have happened anyway. All that's happening is that you're trying to take credit for things which would've happened anyway.

Your credibility is at an all-time low so you're just desperately trying to appear important around here by calling yourself a 'God' or insisting that you had some kind of grand plan or something. People just aren't buying it because of all the lies in the past. You're an average player at best and you just need to accept it.

Edited to remove harshness.
  • Skydragon why was there ever so much hate between us buddy, you are fucking hilarious
This discussion has been closed.