Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am Ernest Hemingway

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
I've been getting multid for over 3 days now for no reason, so I have decided to reveal myself. If whoever is man enough (or woman enough) to step up and admit it so I can destroy them, please do so now. I have received 35 attacks so far killing tens of thousands of LDs. The person also decided to kill my only sectormate because I posted him as protected.

Apparently running a trashy FW turtle KD is now the biggest threat for a multi leader. Great work.

Comments

• what kds have you caught? any of the ones ive listed?
  • what kds have you caught? any of the ones ive listed?
    I read this like you ran up to tyrsis out of breath begging for new information while you struggle to accept you got your ass whooped by normal RO kds
  • Shit that was you? I'll pull my multis back.
  • If normal ro kingdoms means they match ips and interact you might be onto something darius
  • March 26, 06:39:50 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against High Gravity (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 26, 06:57:23 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against De Killa (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 26, 07:23:00 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Drakensang (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 26, 07:37:38 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Old P Star (1:2) and was victorious.
    March 26, 08:46:51 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Moon Io (1:7) and was victorious.
    March 26, 09:10:10 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Fire Dragoon (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 26, 10:14:16 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against New Beach (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 26, 14:50:45 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against De Killa (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 27, 08:45:53 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against De Killa (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 27, 09:11:58 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Drakensang (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 27, 09:27:07 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Moon Io (1:7) and was victorious.
    March 27, 10:05:23 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Fire Dragoon (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 27, 10:53:44 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Giant Sun Eruption (1:15) and was victorious.
    March 27, 11:14:42 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against 11th Dimension (1:14) and was victorious.
    March 27, 11:28:54 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against New Beach (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 27, 11:37:56 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Montreal City (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 27, 11:50:01 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Beer Factory (1:4) and was victorious.
    March 27, 11:58:05 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against High Gravity (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 27, 12:07:56 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Old P Star (1:2) and was victorious.
    March 27, 12:26:57 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Samurai Killdown (2:20) and was victorious.
    March 28, 08:11:58 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against De Killa (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 28, 08:31:44 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Drakensang (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 28, 08:41:33 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Battlefield Hero (1:5) and was victorious.
    March 28, 08:52:29 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against The Troll (1:2) and was victorious.
    March 28, 09:35:16 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Montreal City (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 28, 09:52:13 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against New Beach (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 28, 10:24:51 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against High Gravity (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 29, 02:13:11 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Drakensang (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 29, 02:29:24 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against The Wrath of Khan (2:15) and was victorious.
    March 29, 02:47:52 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Samurai Shodown (2:20) and was victorious.
    March 29, 03:08:24 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Battlefield Hero (1:5) and was victorious.
    March 29, 03:32:31 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Montreal City (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 29, 03:43:08 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against The Clown (2:10) and was victorious.
    March 29, 03:51:24 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against High Gravity (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 29, 04:17:26 Our kingdom Ernest Hemingway (2:2) bravely defended against Giant Sun Eruption (1:15) and was victorious.

Cobrak (2:2)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 29, 05:41:55Take your pick mate lol, i'm being saboed and arsoned aswell but not a lot I can do atm cause I'm on my phone of late cause of work and it's a bit dodgy with sk it doesn't run properly so can't grab anyone back its bloody annoying

---- Original message received March 29, 02:05:07 from Ernest Hemingway (2:2) ----
    >> Which one of them do you want me to **** up?
    >>
    >> I'm going to start protecting you.
    >>
    >>

Cobrak (X:9,Y:4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

-- It's tiresome.
  • i've killed meadows plenty of times for the record, so don't even start on that train
  • >Tries to find out who is multing him
    >Thread instantly derailed
    >Bad Luck Tyrsis
  • >Tries to find out who is multing him
    >Thread instantly derailed
    >Bad Luck Tyrsis
  • Doles multying you
  • March 29, 04:32:03 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Beer Factory (1:4) and was victorious.
    March 29, 04:42:34 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Moon Io (1:7) and was victorious.
    March 29, 05:13:28 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against The Troll (1:2) and was victorious.
    March 29, 05:29:56 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against New Beach (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 29, 05:37:38 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Samurai Killdown (2:20) and was victorious.

Not the only one
  • If normal ro kingdoms means they match ips and interact you might be onto something darius
    Is that not okay?

But Its okay for meadows to multi though I thought, is it only unfair when other people use them because they arent cool in aim chats?
    Maybe they do and maybe they dont, but ALL of them have worked in collaboration with the same multies over and over again this round already, so all of them deserve to die imo.
    According to Lynog, the death sentence for multing not only extends to those who use them, but those who collaborate with those who use them. I guess that applies to Jones Lynog and Flazer, since they actively collaborate with meadows who advertises herself as a multi

Inb4
    bbbut dddariusssss
    It's hard to condemn those who are already dead or quit.
  • My dick must taste real good. :)
  • Guess that'll teach you to rob 1 plat off me.
  • Happy I opted out early in this rd once I saw how retarded multis were at start I knew this rd was gonna be shit. Bad luck Ty :/. Darius u logged in a 2nd account last rd and used it for ur benefit there for u have no credability? By ur own standards u don't bad Darius.
  • What a sad life that this multi leader must lead. Spending most of his/her day multi'ing others in a game that has less than 100 players left. I bet doing this kind of stuff will be the main highlight of their otherwise pointless, sad, pathetic and failure of a life.
  • Always the same game, just different people.

The rules have always been elusive but our pieces are the same.

No need to welcome me to the lunacy, I know it well enough :P
  • So...

Can the real multi lord please stand up?
  • So...

Can the real multi lord please stand up?
    Shit that was you? I'll pull my multis back.
  • edited March 2014
    what kds have you caught? any of the ones ive listed?
    I read this like you ran up to tyrsis out of breath begging for new information while you struggle to accept you got your ass whooped by normal RO kds
    Lol still dick riding with the multi homos eh?
  • Nah idc about all that I am just saying by ur own standards Darius nub ur shit bc u were on two kds last rd that is a proven fact. You can never prove I was on more than my own. End of story mate
  • if people bothered to post the ipvsk's of these multis throughout the duration of the round then we could assemble a list and use it in future rounds.

yes they are using proxies but there will be overlapping and whatnot.

romanians are mad is all.
  • Thanks a lot TY!

Not they are 100% multing me!
  • Lol shit comeback for a shit player :). I don't mow lawns bro just my own.
  • Come cut down trees with me
  • March 30, 07:12:01 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Drakensang (2:6) and was victorious.
    March 30, 07:28:55 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against New Beach (1:10) and was victorious.
    March 30, 07:47:28 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Fire Dragoon (1:3) and was victorious.
    March 30, 07:50:41 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Moon Io (1:7) and was victorious.
    March 30, 07:55:05 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Samurai Shodown (2:20) and was victorious.
    March 30, 07:56:56 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against The Wrath of Khan (2:15) and was victorious.
    March 30, 07:58:58 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Giant Sun Eruption (1:15) and was victorious.
    March 30, 08:02:01 Our brave kingdom Montreal City (1:9) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:9) and failed.
    March 30, 08:05:47 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against The Clown (2:10) and was victorious.
    March 30, 08:09:44 Our kingdom Viltvodle VI (1:9) bravely defended against Beer Factory (1:4) and was victorious.
    March 30, 08:12:50 Our brave kingdom High Gravity (1:9) attacked Viltvodle VI (1:9) and conquered 86 planets.
  • I'll come cut down trees for ya bro just gimme a beer when were all done lol

How is saying I my own lawn a insult to myself? Ur grasping Darius
  • I was never on the kd as I said you were though and everyone knows it. Fact vs ur fiction Darius. What u believe and what's there is proof of. You catching on yet?
  • If I'm to be honest about that multi you used it was an actual account of someone eho quit mog was trying to give away. While its frowned upon tradeing accounts it's become a somewhat accepted practice as long as you don't have teo accounts.

Would i kt someone over it......depends on context if someone died due to being multid or something on those lines nah or just didn't play that round nah. but if they already had an account or something like that bombs away
  • Never said it was fair but it has become accepted mostly. You still were on two accounts shame on you Darius dirty multi overlord. Btw if u havent caught on I am just trolling ya for fun. Fun to see u get fired up a bit over it though.
  • Thanks a lot TY!

Not they are 100% multing me!
    Deflection successful.

Thanks for stopping, Cory!
This discussion has been closed.