Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RO & co Choo Choo part 2

Comments

• Lies make baby jesus cry noobies, its ok though if it makes you feel better than keep lying to yourselves.
  • i'd much rather plow noobs for 2 weeks and then be done with the round than live in woeful mediocrity for 2 months.

but hey, whatever makes you feel like you won.
  • Representing your proper demographic
  • i don't even have a kd anymore
  • Just two. One I gave away, other's currently in deletion
  • If he wants to tell you, then he'll tell you. Not my place to say.
  • One moment you're saying wow people actually take this game seriously when you are the ones with the top kds and then call me out on being a medium sized kd, playing casually. Again choose a side, you can't be both. Try hards.
  • I have a top 50 KD.
  • we try you try everyone tries

but you guys suck

trysucks
  • When I play, I both care and try! Oh daom!
  • And then i get bored and quit. Yep i am a quitter! And im fat too! Daom.
  • we try you try everyone tries

but you guys suck

trysucks
    I thought you guys said you don't try, again which is it.
  • I don't try, Bro.
  • I always try when I play until I get smacked or multied or something, then I won't be as active
  • Qwj joins the short bus. How can someone be outplayed when they are not competing? You all say you don't care etc, then throw that out there.. are you or arn't you? Make up your mind.
    its easy to say you havnt played once youve been demolished, your kidding nobody, you and your boyfriend are both shite, bye bye scrub.
    Jokes on you lynoob, you brought your boys out full force with broken pts and youre still going to lose, only in your own twisted little reality can you believe you won
    So they played, easily got 1/2 and outplayed everyone else, smashed some heads in and died. The exact thing they do every round and plan to do. Yet they are going to lose?

Ok lets pretend you didnt compete this round, you tried last round, same result.

Strange man Darius mate. Oh well, you continue "not caring"
  • But they literally plan to die. Even if they didnt those accounts get given away.

The difference between them planning to play 2 weeks and barricades excuse from last round is they build #1/2 kingdoms that are far better than any others around, hit several other top kingdoms then give them away or let them die rather than going AT hitting once then getting destroyed.

If it wasnt for the RO multies they would still be miles ahed.

Surviving with shitty kingdoms is not winning.
  • I am genuinely starting to think you are dank from that post. Wow
  • dank's posts are harder to read because he writes everything together, if no linebreaks i stop reading usually :P
  • dank's posts are harder to read because he writes everything together, if no linebreaks i stop reading usually :P
    Dank doesn't care enough to use proper grammar.
  • edited March 2014
    But they literally plan to die. Even if they didnt those accounts get given away.

The difference between them planning to play 2 weeks and barricades excuse from last round is they build #1/2 kingdoms that are far better than any others around, hit several other top kingdoms then give them away or let them die rather than going AT hitting once then getting destroyed.

If it wasnt for the RO multies they would still be miles ahed.

Surviving with shitty kingdoms is not winning.
    Thats not how it works Qwjy, I could make every excuse in the book and make you a diagram of how much I actually outplayed them without sucking off any of you faggots in the PFs like half of you do for each other.

But I dont even have to this round, because we won, and they dont need to know what exactly happened for them to still lose. I assure you it required no great effort on my part individually.

And from now on, it will be like this every round we decide to play. This was their round bonus through and through, which is the funniest part to me. The bonus is completely tailored to their playstyle and they just walked right into my traps the entire game thinking it was all their idea, thats honestly the best part.

Not taking sides but you're extremely delusional. The more shit I read here.. the more I want to stay away from this crap hole. How I find this shit even remotely entertaining anymore. You guys just made me realize how truly pathetic you have to be to even play this shit, much less argue over who has the bigger dick. God this place is depressing

The fact that people dedicate time to more then one kingdom is even more pathetic at this point. At least back when you were merely fighting fire with fire. Now its equivalent to bragging about winning against a special needs kid. Yeah congrats on rank 1, nobody cares.
  • Maybe you are, maybe you arent. He also posts how he sits back and pulls the strings against us yet hes never actually affected any of us ingame. Much like yourself, so be my guest.

Enjoy your round when you creep out from the shadows when everyones dead.
  • Darius, sorry dude but you will never be accepted as a respectable person here, thats why people target you
  • Maybe you are, maybe you arent. He also posts how he sits back and pulls the strings against us yet hes never actually affected any of us ingame. Much like yourself, so be my guest.

Enjoy your round when you creep out from the shadows when everyones dead.
    God works in mysterious ways Qwjjy
    He doesnt exist :)
  • Im not talking about SK, Im talking about you as a person. You aren't a respectable person, Id feel pity for any girl/ boy to get in the vicinity of a building with you in it
  • don't u guys ever get tired?
    LOL
  • IId feel pity for any girl/ boy to get in the vicinity of a building with you in it
    Wasnt expecting that flaz hahah bit harsh, made me laugh in the office.
  • It really is sad when one person has pushed this forum to the brink of several people just hating this place. The only place we are safe from this nonsense is the werewolf threads.
  • edited March 2014
    Now I remember why u washed my hands of replying to darius the first time round.

We've had our fun, we done what we wanted and we got killed. Everyone with half a brain cell know that our kds were far superior to anything else this round. It doesn't even matter now, it's nothing new.