Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RO & co Choo Choo part 2

Comments

• March 21, 05:59:47 Our kingdom Stringer Bell (1:8) bravely defended against The Bishop (1:16) and lost 285 planets.

March 21, 09:00:36 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Losing Interest (2:15) and lost 413 planets.
    March 21, 09:06:55 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against MassiveLoad (2:18) and lost 353 planets.
    March 21, 10:28:16 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Great Value (2:9) and lost 320 planets.
    March 21, 10:28:20 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Great Value (2:9) and lost 274 planets.
    March 21, 10:45:16 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Eros (1:8) and lost 236 planets.
    March 21, 12:01:01 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Foxxy Love (1:15) and lost 228 planets.
    March 21, 12:01:06 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Foxxy Love (1:15) and lost 196 planets.
    March 21, 13:26:02 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Land Controller (2:10) and lost 179 planets.
    March 21, 13:26:13 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Land Controller (2:10) and lost 155 planets.
    March 21, 13:27:21 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Rhyme or Reason (2:6) and lost 133 planets.
    March 22, 04:51:05 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Land Surveyor (2:10) and lost 246 planets.
    March 22, 04:51:08 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Land Surveyor (2:10) and lost 210 planets.
    March 22, 04:51:10 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Land Surveyor (2:10) and lost 180 planets.
    March 22, 04:53:13 Our kingdom The Bishop (1:16) bravely defended against Land Controller (2:10) and lost 155 planets.

March 21, 10:10:15 Our kingdom Stringer Bell (1:8) bravely defended against Julian Assange (1:9) and lost 197 planets.

March 21, 17:29:59 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against One Winged Angel (2:19) and lost 365 planets.
    March 21, 17:30:58 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Losing Interest (2:15) and was victorious.
    March 21, 17:51:21 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Fouble Dist (2:8) and lost 312 planets.
    March 21, 19:03:23 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Reload (2:18) and lost 297 planets.
    March 21, 20:10:13 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Experimental (2:18) and lost 267 planets.
    March 21, 22:06:42 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Great Value (2:9) and lost 240 planets.
    March 21, 22:06:43 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Great Value (2:9) and lost 206 planets.
    March 21, 22:06:45 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Great Value (2:9) and lost 176 planets.
    March 21, 22:19:33 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Fouble Dist (2:8) and lost 151 planets.
    March 21, 22:20:03 Our kingdom Julian Assange (1:9) bravely defended against Fouble Dist (2:8) and lost 130 planets.

• Did a bunch of you go DW this round Jones? I love a good DW choo choo
  • edited March 2014
  • These past 2 rounds have been nothing short of bullying against these RO hahah
  • The funny part is how many multis they made this round.

Once we all quit due to boredom their currently rank 150 kds will rise to the top and they'll get really proud of themselves.
  • The funny part is how many multis they made this round.

Once we all quit due to boredom their currently rank 150 kds will rise to the top and they'll get really proud of themselves.
    This^^ we have all literally quit playing days ago, they have since exposed their countless multies like the idiots they are and will carry on playing long after we are gone, prolly get back up close to the top and actually act like theyve won.
  • whats so bad, all the more ego to smash
  • eastern euro trash... LT's downie little sister
  • Oh the irony here. Not that it matters anything to me, all I've seen here is you crying. Seen nothing from them.

Maybe you should post your multi list.

And for the record, I'm still untouched. Come and find me.
  • seems like you want to be important too, too late
  • ok multi man
  • I don't understand comments like that, he obviously has a mini hardon for me.
  • I don't understand comments like that, he obviously has a mini hardon for me.
    Who.Are.You?
  • I'm not going to tell you. It's more fun if you try and find me. Times running out.
  • I'm not going to tell you. It's more fun if you try and find me. Times running out.
    no mate, i dont mean ingame. HAHAHAHA
    Who are you m7?
    im Lynog, you can call me the King though or King Lyndog, whichever you prefer.
    Who are you m7?
    im Lynog, you can call me the King though or King Lyndog, whichever you prefer.
    But whats a King to a God Lynog?
    nobody in here compares with Em, hes one of the greatest men to ever walk the earth
  • Ill be honest everyone who says YOU DIDN'T GET ME COME FIND ME. usually has a backup kingdom so ehats it matter
  • Ill be honest everyone who says YOU DIDN'T GET ME COME FIND ME. usually has a backup kingdom so ehats it matter
    if he had a backup, that means his kingdom was even shittier than his first one and we are way past caring about it. Weve crushed who we wanted crushing, jobs done, if anyone else shows up at a later date then the people left playing will deal with them.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he probably thinks were all sitting there wondering where the fuck he is. When really if he's not already been on the radar he really is insignificant
  • no see once everyone worthwhile is dead he can own up to where he is and claim how amazing his kd is
  • Absoloutly no kd this round was amazing though. Lynog messaged me the day before darius suicide broke him "why is everyone so shit?" Mine and his kd were 1/2 and we hadn't even done a mobi yet.

He got suicide broke twice , 36 hours later I was 150k nw ahead of him and he was still #2.

It would of been me and him 1/2 150k ahead of everyone else if it weren't for the suicides, literally laughable.
  • I've already admitted to a neutral that who you thought was me had nothing to do with me. A guy attacks you and your paranoia suddenly has to jump to me, I didn't even know it was you guys I attacked last round. I had my fun in two weeks and was gone.

I've sat perfectly casually with my play time around my work this round. I don't expect to make a big kingdom. Get over yourself and stop acting like you don't care. All I see is your groups bitching and crying about everything.
  • Any DW can build goons brother Jones.
  • We had double the defence of any top DW though, that's the difference.
  • Absoloutly no kd this round was amazing though. Lynog messaged me the day before darius suicide broke him "why is everyone so shit?" Mine and his kd were 1/2 and we hadn't even done a mobi yet.

He got suicide broke twice , 36 hours later I was 150k nw ahead of him and he was still #2.

It would of been me and him 1/2 150k ahead of everyone else if it weren't for the suicides, literally laughable.
    Ever thought its only u 2 that actually play seriously mate
  • Hahahaha is all I have to say to any post you make tbh
  • Haha it wasn't even darius. That's the funny part. You think you've got it all figured out.
    Clueless and paranoid as fuck.

Anyway you played dw smarter than other players. Not arguing against that.
  • edited March 2014
    Absoloutly no kd this round was amazing though. Lynog messaged me the day before darius suicide broke him "why is everyone so shit?" Mine and his kd were 1/2 and we hadn't even done a mobi yet.

You're a moron lmao, the round bonus was a total joke with DW, free goons, and 3x soldier bonus. Building a monster kd would be absolutely pointless. Atreyu was broken with over 50k LDs defense, yet somehow you were "safe defense" with 30k in Jones logic world (ps you werent, because you're dead).

Also, I love how you never question the intel you get from OUR SIDE btw, then try to tell me I'm wrong and I dont know more than you. Had quite a giggle at that one
    HAHAHAHA OH WOW. You really are daft.

He weren't safe with 50k lds because I could break with my goons.
    I WAS safe with 30k lds 10k lts because I was the one with top offence and I can't break myself.

Thats why they needed to kill me. For someone who claims to be a "Top player" you haven't got a clue.
  • Early offence? HAHAHAHAH I have honestly never seen anyone post so much fail you went mob on your kd to mass goons days before us, and we made early offence?

It's obvious I'm talking to people who haven't got a clue. So enjoy