Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RO & co Choo Choo part 2

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Now I remember why u washed my hands of replying to darius the first time round.

We've had our fun, we done what we wanted and we got killed. Everyone with half a brain cell know that our kds were far superior to anything else this round. It doesn't even matter now, it's nothing new.
    youve lost and you dont even know it m8. HAHAHA lmao, 8 inch cock, feta cheese etc etc. ZZzzzzzzzz

If me or you reply to this tosser again we should wash our hands with one another, it used to be funny coming here for the banter, now it literally bores me to tears, the lad has been verbally destroyed more than anyone in history in these forums but keeps coming back repeating the same old shit. We are the idiots for replying. Bye bye Darius you half nigger, it wasnt very nice knowing you.
  • edited March 2014
    It really is sad when one person has pushed this forum to the brink of several people just hating this place. The only place we are safe from this nonsense is the werewolf threads.
    Here ye here ye!
  • Why do u guys have to convince the other party that they lost when clearly both parties won according to their own principles
  • Why do u guys have to convince the other party that they lost when clearly both parties won according to their own principles
    why dont you shut and carry on being shit, nobody knows you or cares for your opinion.
  • so why do you even reply lynog you muppet.
    why dont you shut and carry on being shit, nobody knows you or cares for your opinion.
    Hurts being wrong doesnt it

Hurts being wrong doesnt it

i have literally no idea what you are talking about, none whatsoever, stop trying to be part of a convo when nobody in it cares if you live or die.
  • Well considering he is one of the kds that hit you, that you thought was darius. I would say you know him pretty well :D
  • Dude then stop quoting me

I know the truth hurts ur playboys rolled out someone who has no significance and yet u guys did... to what end?

The ones u care about are still alive and u guys just cant admit it
  • Dude then stop quoting me

I know the truth hurts ur playboys rolled out someone who has no significance and yet u guys did... to what end?

The ones u care about are still alive and u guys just cant admit it
    see this is where you are wrong, the ones we cared about was RO, and even then it wasnt a massive amount of care it was just funny destroying them, the other two you think we care about mean nothing to any of us, mouth pieces in the forums and nothing more. if we got them we got them, if we didnt we didnt, no big deal. We had by far the best KDs of the round and rolled out anyone even remotely close. If they werent one of those people then they suck even more than we thought they did, well done though thinking you all matter once again, keep believing you are actually important. HAHAHAHA, scrubs.
  • It's not hard to put a kd up at rank 1 at an early point in the game.

Grats..
  • Dude stp quoting me

Ur making me feel important

If u didnt care about darius why d u roll out a kd thinking it was him?

Ur logic is very off mate
  • Yo Darius tell us some more BAWS drinking stories. I can count on you for a good laugh.
  • Dude stp quoting me

Ur making me feel important

If u didnt care about darius why d u roll out a kd thinking it was him?

Ur logic is very off mate
    you are so stupid its hilarious, i never touched the kd in question nor did i organize anyone else to do it, you silly man, please stop making yourself look more an more silly.
  • Oh now ur saying u guys didnt even organize it how cute

Then why would anyone think that kd was darius unless ur playboys werent talking about it
  • edited March 2014
    do you lick windows clean with your tongue? me nor jones nor any of the scousers hit him. None of us care enough too, he showed last round how bad he is and for that reason he will never ever matter, it was our first round back, we were expecting to see some top player but what we got disappointed beyond belief. The guy has enough people wanting to hit him just for the fact hes a prick, we certainly didnt need to help stomp on such a chump. So yeah, keep making things up if it makes you feel better, none of it will ever be the truth though. How cute you are though m8.
  • Now I remember why u washed my hands of replying to darius the first time round.

We've had our fun, we done what we wanted and we got killed. Everyone with half a brain cell know that our kds were far superior to anything else this round. It doesn't even matter now, it's nothing new.
    youve lost and you dont even know it m8. HAHAHA lmao, 8 inch cock, feta cheese etc etc. ZZzzzzzzzz

If me or you reply to this tosser again we should wash our hands with one another, it used to be funny coming here for the banter, now it literally bores me to tears, the lad has been verbally destroyed more than anyone in history in these forums but keeps coming back repeating the same old shit. We are the idiots for replying. Bye bye Darius you half nigger, it wasnt very nice knowing you.
    HAHAHAHA

Gonna smash your head in on fifa later show ya what it feels like to lose some more

• Now I remember why u washed my hands of replying to darius the first time round.

HAHAHAHA

Gonna smash your head in on fifa later show ya what it feels like to lose some more

keep dreaming son, only took me a week to figure you out and now you dont even compete.
  • I've only been playin at 50% yano watch hahahahaga
  • God I love cake
  • I've only been playin at 50% yano watch hahahahaga
    Observation games it was, wait till i unleash the god strat on you, i simmed a few games and won 95-0 doing out, i swear to god honest it works.
  • hahahahaha exactly
  • Darius just throwing this out there in a non argumentative, you called them out. They came and had better kds then you. Ive seen you play on GOC and ive seen you play here and they are better builders. Other then that, this thread makes my face hurt
  • I wouldnt be sad if darius kills himself
  • edited March 2014
    Ive disbanded/deleted more rank 1 kds than darius has had in his life time yo

Feel my rage at losing another

pewww pewww
  • I've been rank one before (during Newb mode). It was a mode invented for me.
  • Not making out like anything.

Just pointing out it is literally impossible to make me rage on this game. Coz I couldn't give a flyin fuck about a single kd I make.
  • *Why can't we be friends?*
  • Some people still care....like puppy for instance or other turtles
  • edited March 2014
    Some people still care....like puppy for instance or other turtles
    In the words of the late, great Jesus Christ, "Long Hair, Don't Care".