Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RO & co Choo Choo part 2

Comments

• I went terra form last round and I quote you "Jones won the round". In the same round I also rolled you. And anyone else I wanted.

This round I went DW because it was stupid not to, and the result was the same.

Next round I play if Bcart wants to change the bonus to something else. Guess what the outcome will be the same. We can adapt to whatever the round bonus is. We all had monsters before DW was broke.

DW being so broke is why we hadn't played for so long.

Lets just call this jones 15 darius 0 and leave it at that.
  • Early offence? HAHAHAHAH I have honestly never seen anyone post so much fail you went mob on your kd to mass goons days before us, and we made early offence?

It's obvious I'm talking to people who haven't got a clue. So enjoy
    Dude it wasnt darius u plonker
  • Early offence? HAHAHAHAH I have honestly never seen anyone post so much fail you went mob on your kd to mass goons days before us, and we made early offence?

It's obvious I'm talking to people who haven't got a clue. So enjoy
    You are such a fucking moron lol, go read our posts again and try to figure out why
    I literally skim over your posts because it's 95% lie, so yeah I get the point without having to read
  • You did give a shit last rd, you give a shit every round you are just a bad player, stop trying to desperate to convince people otherwise.
  • I actually had to google what "m7" meant.
  • I actually had to google what "m7" meant.
    Shit Phone.
  • Funny watching loafery talking absolute shit to jones and his posts being completely ignored. Not even warranting an abusive reply hahah
  • Funny watching loafery talking absolute shit to jones and his posts being completely ignored. Not even warranting an abusive reply hahah
    or maybe he just realized it was my kd that got trained and not darius' :-))
    or maybe he just realized it was my kd that got trained and not darius' :-))
    Shh dont tell them, its funnier to watch them correct me
    i had enough lols on sk to last a lifetime :D

didnt think he'd actually buy that kd was you though
  • hilarious how much Loafery is willing to suck dick for some attention. What a pathetic shitty little human he is.
  • not like i wanted my flippin kd trained 8-|
  • Why wouldnt he mistake it for darius, you are both average so its an easy mistake.

No matter who darius/barricades are ingame, they wer both outplayed by lynog jones again for the second time in 2 rounds so I imagine they dont care if it was them or not.
  • so ur groups policy is to randomly train any top 10 kd that looks remotely like darius' and its just ok? lol
  • Laugh all you want D, I dont bother my ass anymore with your arguments with L/J. Im saying what is obvious to everyone who has played.

loafery - yeah, not the darius part, anyone who isnt them in top 10 will eventually get hit.
  • edited March 2014
    He saw with his own eyes, the funniest thing is how awfully easy it was.

And darius I don't know what's so funny.. We actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you was brown eyed girls. At the time brown eyed girl was the biggest kd that we didn't know the identity of (and that was shit aswel around 12-13th or so).

Congrats on being even worse hahaha
  • anyone want my dw so i can play d3 expansion
  • Dole wants it
  • all dole's. it's even an AL, i know dole loves that
  • That octopus is about to become happy!
  • That octopus is about to become happy!
    53 new messages, this was the only one i read

#WinnerWinner
  • Qwj joins the short bus. How can someone be outplayed when they are not competing? You all say you don't care etc, then throw that out there.. are you or arn't you? Make up your mind.
  • Qwj joins the short bus. How can someone be outplayed when they are not competing? You all say you don't care etc, then throw that out there.. are you or arn't you? Make up your mind.
    its easy to say you havnt played once youve been demolished, your kidding nobody, you and your boyfriend are both shite, bye bye scrub.
    its easy to say you havnt played once youve been demolished, your kidding nobody, you and your boyfriend are both shite, bye bye scrub.
    Jokes on you lynoob, you brought your boys out full force with broken pts and youre still going to lose, only in your own twisted little reality can you believe you won
    lose what exactly? explain
  • This is where you are wrong lynoob, you think we broke you when it was simply people we know who wanted to do it.....aha it must be darius and barricade. You're just as shite and full of excuses yourself.

At least my kd has always been medium size and never anything more, it was intended this way. My work is crazy, did you know on weekends I login for one minute a few times a day, can't use wls or pas. You think that is something to challenge with?

You were at the top and got ruined, who sucks more?
  • Lynog sucks until he comes back to FF
  • Who actually cares bout your two kingdoms not me thankfully lolz
  • Considering darius multies, he really is just like viva, a pathetic scum

Prolly have to point out the obvious,

hihaters >> darius
  • ok hihaters
  • ok hihaters
    Idk who that is, but I like the foresight in his name. Must have dealt with you faggots a bunch
    Picture as much shit talking as you but add a lot more results. He was a horrid kd builder but him and his fellows led bad alliances and KTd people.
  • ok hihaters
    Idk who that is, but I like the foresight in his name. Must have dealt with you faggots a bunch
    Picture as much shit talking as you but add a lot more results. He was a horrid kd builder but him and his fellows led bad alliances and KTd people.
    That's actually a really accurate description of HotGates.