Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gorgonis Kingdom 1:19

Comments

• The point is proven that anyone who " breaks rules that is not apart of the alliance" its an automatic rage butt rape them immediately by moogle. The double standards he always shows is the problem. They are trying to get him to stop using double standards, aka put up or shut up.
    what double standards? all i see in here is people raging about how he hasnt done this or that yet he isnt the only AL playing you know, SK never changes, noobs will always put more effort into crying than actually trying to achieve something. Less QQ more Pew Pew and maybe you wouldnt be sittin there worrying about what Moogle will do next, maybe he would be worrying about what you guys will do.
  • even if there's a kt not like thunder, obama, bs can actually finish the kt they're full of wh0res :D
  • even if there's a kt not like thunder, obama, bs can actually finish the kt they're full of wh0res :D
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    well if thats the case then nobody in those alliances should have anything to say about it, Moogle has already said if the other ALs want to kill them then go ahead, if they dont die now then Moogle isnt the one to blame, every other AL is.
  • I.....agree.....with.....lynog?

That was weird.
    well if thats the case then nobody in those alliances should have anything to say about it, Moogle has already said if the other ALs want to kill them then go ahead, if they dont die now then Moogle isnt the one to blame, every other AL is.
    I'd offer to kill them, but I dont think they're cheating. I also dont think neg is cheating, I think you guys are getting baited by someone much smarter than all of the people arguing with each other on the pfs.

All I know is there are some shady motherfuckers around this round, and nobody seems to have noticed them at all since they arent me, jones, or lynog
  • logic states that moogle doesnt want to waste resources to KT one of his own KD even though it's a clear cheater. Besides, KTing the KD will not bring GOM any profit.

Moogle's playing it smart.

And frankly history dictates and the type of KDs in other alliances aren't suited for KTing a KD let alone a war.

Thus, Uni will keep on discussing on the finer lines of the cheating through interaction whether they are in fact 2 people or not. Still ppl got kted for less.
  • As I said not saying you can't kt nor would I start a war to defend him would throw away my creditability. Pls read everything before u talk digital u seem to be putting ur foot in ur mouth a lot.
  • Kill the interacting dudes next. Free land for everyone!
    lets do it
  • edited January 2014
    I'm interested in the #1 kd lol seems to have unlimited funds to mass serious troops and max explore at the same time always getting max robs I guess
  • I'm interested in the #1 kd lol seems to have unlimited funds to mass serious troops and max explore at the same time
    I have a feeling that it is Omni, theres a limited amount of people that can compete with the top 5 players atm, even when we're playing like dogshit.

I have no idea how the fuck this guy is building that much at the same time when I'm ticking the same income as him and getting decent robs.

I thought he was RR at first, but I think someone wouldve noticed
  • Fw income op
  • Fw income op
    At most hes getting 300k more a tick, which is not enough to catch me in land while somehow building TFs and keeping defense and scis maxed.

• robs better

it's what separates the men from the boys

prolly gets 1 mil a rob :D
  • Kill the interacting dudes next. Free land for everyone!
    lets do it
    Let's finish the last interacting IP cheaters first. Lol
  • We got neg's multis to clean up first too, I'll wait for them to come out of Newbie. Gotta do things in an ordered manner.
  • hello.
    just thought someone might want to hear my perspective too.
    I'm one of the so called "cheaters" in question.
    me and RTT are collegues at work, that I won't deny, and also we had the information on prefferences. we could have easily hidden this thing by logging in from the phone, or something, by connecting to a different network. we didn't, because we are fair-play.

what I know is that the alliance requested a SOK on one kingdom, and I was one to respond. posted the result on the alliance forums.
    I can't predict what my collegues from work do, it's not like I control them.

you're telling me I can't enjoy the game because I happen to work together with another one of the players?
    you're telling me I should not spy anybody, because of the fear that my collegue might interact with the same target?

this thing was not planned. it was a coincidence.
    sure, if you think this stuff is illegal, and I no longer have the right to play the game, what can I say other than "enjoy yourselves. you lost a decent player"
  • Which is why I'm not kting you, but in the future you have to be extra cautious, people are quick to kill you out of paranoia boredom or jealousy in this game. I think you've probably cheated but it's unavoidable with playing a game together
  • Btw mg doesn't exist as a ua anymore and hasn't for sometime
  • mg, lt, 2ndc, jones and friends...they're all the same thing to me :P
  • Space Explorer was a good rob, actually quite a few good robs
  • So you're not robing centaur anymore?
  • who says im stopping
    You can rob both lol
  • I dont get what fusor means, unless he is implying space explorer is also centaur warchief
  • Yeah i play both Kds so I'm just wondering in which one I should spend all my money first.
  • edited January 2014
    The point is proven that anyone who " breaks rules that is not apart of the alliance" its an automatic rage butt rape them immediately by moogle. The double standards he always shows is the problem. They are trying to get him to stop using double standards, aka put up or shut up.
    what double standards? all i see in here is people raging about how he hasnt done this or that yet he isnt the only AL playing you know, SK never changes, noobs will always put more effort into crying than actually trying to achieve something. Less QQ more Pew Pew and maybe you wouldnt be sittin there worrying about what Moogle will do next, maybe he would be worrying about what you guys will do.
    As I said not saying you can't kt nor would I start a war to defend him would throw away my creditability. Pls read everything before u talk digital u seem to be putting ur foot in ur mouth a lot.
    haha, please stop living double standard. They are in your alliance, they are YOUR alliance, they were pointed out for you to deal with. But if the moogle cant profit, or farm because they didnt suicide and they sit in his sectors then its okay. However if moogle can profit, or farm hes all over that like a fat man on cake. Has nothing to do with foot in mouth, i could give a shit less, i find it humorous how much of a bitch you are for all the shit you talk that is all.
  • edited January 2014
    Ur obviously as dumb as neg digitial we have hauled the heavy weight of kt'n cheaters this round I have many large kds that rather than whore have hit for 10 land on a kt that had nothing to do with my alliance. But hey again it quite obvious ur biased and really don't know what goes on in the game. When u have something promising to say I might listen till go crawl back up negs ass and make a home there
  • Just burned about 80 more of gorginos power plants. Somebody should be able to crack his egg soon.