Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gorgonis Kingdom 1:19

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
"The multi master is Gorgonis Kingdom (1:19) he has the same IP as some of them, trying to conceal it with VPN or something as such."

IPvSK2: 862-1E-8A-22 - January 29, 03:37:57
User has logged in using:
IPvSK2: 862-1E-8A-22
IPvSK2: 906-02-AB-91
IPvSK2: 803-66-11-50
IPvSK2: 876-2A-6E-F4
IPvSK2: 803-BB-32-A0

Multi IPS:
hAaxQ1kj (1:11)
IPvSK2: 862-1E-8A-22

just got this information, looks like we found the guy's main? kd or just bank or what ever... anyway it looks like that guy is atleast buddies with the guy who keeps making these newbies now and they just used the multis to hijack 1 of GoM sectors.

Comments

• and didnt bother taking screenshots, all info still there :)
  • Im thinking that's just a multi aswell, probably a bank farm from the size
  • yes thats what i was thinking, now just go thru the top kds and see if the owner was sloppy and matches with some of the inactive farms or the kd in 1:19. should not be hard :P
  • one of the biggest cheaters of recent times in lovsan calling other people cheaters?

what the fuck has the game come to
  • recent times? dude you have no clue, stop talkin nonsense. past is past and people change.

im protecting my alliance mates and ofc a kingdom behind these farms get killed.

this guy is posted as Sabo Target for now, others are welcome to help :)
  • Considering the multis in my sector went straight for lovsan, i hardly think it's him.
  • Darius, I think you were right.. this is the sok of the Gorgonis, bank farm? :D

Mission: Success
    (January 29, 05:18:42)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 85 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lady Medusa

Planets: 5,906
    Networth: 1,388,610
    Honor: 1,224
    Platinum: 5,406,768
    Power: 566,000
    Population: 68,383

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Oceanic

Soldiers: 6,359
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 4,853
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 93,998

Tanks: 3,192
    Tactical Fighters: 146
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • hurry up and get him powerless so i can haz his landz
  • BS has him posted for Sabo. I pm'd a fresh sok to Moogle.
  • edited January 2014
    Yea finishing up neg then onto this guy
  • ok, used my WLs but tomorrow I will be an early breaker if you guys need it
  • yeah break so i know where you are vilt so i can smash you
  • recent times? dude you have no clue, stop talkin nonsense. past is past and people change.

im protecting my alliance mates and ofc a kingdom behind these farms get killed.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Every round you play you swear up and down you don't have multis. Every round you have multis.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Every round you play you swear up and down you don't have multis. Every round you have multis.
  • for the ones that didn't play last round.
    neg aka nimrod aka retard made the same thing last round. used multis to try and take over sectors and fuck things up. so it's no surprise he did it again. gorgonis is probably his bank or whatever
  • yeah break so i know where you are vilt so i can smash you
    Not happening old friend. And I am not hiding. I don't hide.
  • edited January 2014
    for the ones that didn't play last round.
    neg aka nimrod aka retard made the same thing last round. used multis to try and take over sectors and fuck things up. so it's no surprise he did it again. gorgonis is probably his bank or whatever
    huh

all these baseless accusations coming from the guy caught last round with matching ips + interaction

zzz

do they have schools for the retarded in romania?

• :))) proof of interaction ? you don't have any because there wasn't any interaction.
    so..if you're not the multi ' boss ' why are you being kted ?
    i interacted with your mom...too bad i didn't take any pictures
  • :))) proof of interaction ? you don't have any because there wasn't any interaction.
    so..if you're not the multi ' boss ' why are you being kted ?
    i interacted with your mom...too bad i didn't take any pictures
  • edited January 2014
    aww shit the your mom jokes are out

but guys its ok for romanians to cheat, because their friends with moogle they can abuse everyone and be complete hypocritical nerd ragers
  • aww shit the your mom jokes are out

but guys its ok for romanians to cheat, because their friends with moogle they can abuse everyone and be complete hypocritical nerd ragers
    Oh the fucking irony...

Oh the fucking irony...

Oh the fucking irony...
  • tell me about it

you all conveniently ignored what more respected than you members of the community had to say about you
    recent times? dude you have no clue, stop talkin nonsense. past is past and people change.

Hahahahahahahaha.

• why would i even bother comment something like that? im not the multiman here, YOU are!
  • why would i even bother comment something like that? im not the multiman here, YOU are!
    because anyone with an ounce of brainpower would listen to sci over you
  • edited January 2014
    You have no proof of Lovsan multying, no proof of RO multying, no proof of moogle farming, all you do is talk BS & attack people to avoid talking about the real facts:

You multied to take over 1:14, 1:11 and 1:7 because you can't take a grab, same as you did last round when you took over many sectors in Phantomz.

If sci was the one making accusations or TMonsta, it would be an other story. You are worse than the people you accuse hence nobody believes you.

Your shitty built Kd will soon be dead and we'll keep on hunting your other multies as we find them, just like we did with Dank & his xFCx buddies, just like we did with Lovsan back in his multi days :).

End of story.
  • edited January 2014
    You have no proof of Lovsan multying
    just like we did with Lovsan back in his multi days
    wtf way to contradict yourself retard
    no proof of RO multying
    matching IPs + interaction doesnt = cheating? fuck whos cock are you sucking
    no proof of moogle farming
    going from 50th in land to top 10 because he hit 2,3,4,5 on a suicider doesnt = farming?

i guess starkingdoms is dead
    You multied to take over 1:14, 1:11 and 1:7 because you can't take a grab, same as you did last round when you took over many sectors in Phantomz.
    was not me and you have no evidence to prove it was. keep talking shit you 3rd world scum

and finally
    Your shitty built Kd
    a shitty built KD that was bigger then all of your shitty romanian kingdoms despite being suicided on and arsoned through the entire game

yep sounds shitty to me dont it?

romanians - retarded
    neg - 1
  • go back to school, you obviously cant read.
  • edited January 2014
    go back to school, you obviously cant read.
    theres no need to call me and and the respected starkingdom community illiterate because you got caught cheating m8

just sayin i got a point there