Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gorgonis Kingdom 1:19

Comments

• no proof of RO multying
    matching IPs + interaction doesnt = cheating? fuck whos cock are you sucking

please. show me the proof of interaction. otherwise just shut up. can't you see everybody is laughing at your stupidity
  • There is no proof on either side, yet we all know both sides are cheating. You are almost correct cumi, except we are laughing at both sides.
  • in fairness to neg we dealt with the dumbest SL and the dumbest state changes all round

if he had to ability to take SL from a sector, I think we would have done it to make his KD better long ago

that said his posts seems sketchy but, there is that for what its worth
  • edited January 2014
    You have no proof of Lovsan multying
    just like we did with Lovsan back in his multi days
    wtf way to contradict yourself retard
    It's not a contradiction, Lovsan has cheated a lot in the past, years ago, just like you this round and even worse at some point. Doesn't mean he does it this round. It's not contradiction, you just obviously have a problem with past tenses.
    no proof of RO multying
    matching IPs + interaction doesnt = cheating? fuck whos cock are you sucking
    No proof :/ bullshit. It's weird you are the only one claiming this.
    no proof of moogle farming
    going from 50th in land to top 10 because he hit 2,3,4,5 on a suicider doesnt = farming?

i guess starkingdoms is dead
    It was a KT, half the uni got fat from him and moogle didn't suicide the KD so it's not cheating :/ I'd also love to see a whole SOSN of those hits :). In any case Moogle is far from top 10 nowadays :/
    You multied to take over 1:14, 1:11 and 1:7 because you can't take a grab, same as you did last round when you took over many sectors in Phantomz.
    was not me and you have no evidence to prove it was. keep talking shit you 3rd world scum

and finally
    Don't understand why you keep saying I live in 3rd world since i don't, but I suppose it's related to the fact you're an idiot who assumes everybody is Romanian :).

As for the multies, it was you, no point denying it, everybody knows it. You're the only one who had a problem with 1:7, 1:14, 1:17 and GOM in general. It's no coincidence that when we started to message you and threaten to KT you because you where being a crybaby asshole, that all the sectors that had a problem with you where hit :). Plus, once again, you've done this last round when your multis landed in Phantomz, you got banned from Alliance chat, and sectors where overtaken by your multies, how do we know this? Because of the racist sh1t that you can't ever stop from writing :).
    Your shitty built Kd
    a shitty built KD that was bigger then all of your shitty romanian kingdoms despite being suicided on and arsoned through the entire game

yep sounds shitty to me dont it?
    Actually, most RO Kds are higher in score & land than what your shitty kd used to be before uni decided to take care of your nuisance. Even with your multies & bank farms, you ARE that bad :/.

romanians - retarded
    neg - 1
    You're the one who has no KD left and whose reputation will forever be assimilated to multying so I'd say SK: 1, neg: -1 :). Look at what happens to Lovsan more than 5 years after his multying rampage, people still calling him a cheat, that's what your future looks like :).

Edit: Oh and the fact you only talk BS without never putting any kind of evidence on the table proves once more you're full of sh&t. Nothing but words & smoke screens to try to hide the fact you are a cheat and a lousy one too :/
  • edited January 2014
    It's not a contradiction, Lovsan has cheated a lot in the past, years ago,
    and recently...

he even made an addon for firefox or chrome that is a fucking scanner like what moo was

is that fucking legitimate in your eyes?
    No proof :/ bullshit. It's weird you are the only one claiming this.
    there was. use the search button you lazy faggot
    no proof of moogle farming
    see above
    As for the multies, it was you, no point denying it, everybody knows it. You're the only one who had a problem with us and it's no coincidence that when we started to message you and threaten to KT you that all the sectors that had a problem with you where hit :).
    i think you will find lots of people have a problem with you 3rd world faggots.

the game has been a shitty place since your underground alliance decided to come back and grace such a small game with your cheating and selfish attitude ingame

its a shame GOC shutdown as that was the perfect place for you fuckheads to stay as it actually meant a fun legitimate round of SK. now the game has gone to utter shit.

Actually, most RO Kds are higher in score & land that what your shitty kd used to be before uni decided to take care of your nuisance :/ even with your multies & bank farms, you ARE that bad :/.
    yeah no they were getting owned. i wasnt even active and still outgrowing them.

kind of funny how you reckon that bank farm is mine when i didnt even have probes for a majority of the round.

why the fuck would i make a bank farm when i couldnt rob it?
    romanian dribble
    this game has turned to shit since you faggots decided to start playing

i cant see it lasting the year if you retarded cunts stick around
  • edited January 2014
    Once again: I'm not romanian, are you blind or just incredibly stupid?

As for the cheating and selfish attitude: RO haven't mde any multis, you and a couple of idiots with no proof what so ever are the only ones claiming this. Last round multying was Viva's, everybody who has a clue about what's going on in the game knows that too :).

If your "evidence of cheating" was legit, you'd have used the search button yourself and posted links a long time ago.

You just mad that good old players have returned to the game and made you realize you are sh1t at this game :). It's normal, we used to play SK when it was actually a hard game. You just mad your KD has been killed two rounds straight because you suck.

I understand everything now, you're just mad you're bad :D

• Is ok practice and time makes you a better player. If you want me to help you with KD building I would gladly oblige :), I don't mind helping noobs.
  • >implying i meant you were good at this game

its no coincidence that the amount of random probe farms and bank farms increased when you third world faggots came back to play

on top of that the way underground alliances play in such a small game is pretty fucking weak

i like how you conveniently ignore the scanner that lovsan made which im sure he shared with his romanian mates

keep on killing the game m8
  • edited January 2014
    There are always been banks and probe farms and from what I've heard, the "current increase" isn't from last round where all the RO came back to play. (and once again those Probe farms killing KDs last round belong to Viva :) ).

Scanners have existed for more than 12 years in SK dude, sorry you just learn't about this now. As for cheating, I've never seen anyone get KTd for using scanners. Back in the time when Kesha ran his, half the uni was in it. And from what I've seen in PFs there where even public scanners at some point.

As for "underground alliances" there are many out there and it's mostly friends playing together and it's never a problem unless they are made of good players like LFC xLTx RO and so on. When UA has strong players you always see people crying like you, it may not be fair, then again, life ain't fair and games are never fair bro, sorry :/.

Edit: As for killing the game, there where thousands of players before. Only 200 max left nowadays: Game is already dead. You can blame Bcart for that :).
  • also note they have new preferences updated iwth the new IP they match with, and RTT added it to his prefs

• tl;dr

be more social, get friends, make UA, make multis, multi competition, rollout competition, WIN

or just troll like me and try not to give a damn :P
  • edited January 2014
    Fake, the preferences have stated they share a connection @ work since round start :).
  • So i can put things in my prefs that i play with co-workers, match IPs all round, and interact?

Cool, good to know
  • thats so bs if they match they can't interact stop skateing the fucking line. I'm keeping my mouth shut about a lot of shit, just kt them
  • We had already warned them they shouldn't interact. If you want to ask for a KT talk to your alliance leader :)
  • Would also be nice to have a date of the interactions and the KD they interacted on. If it was a KT you can't expect 2 out of 3 kds not participating on the KT because they work at the same place.
  • They just probed me

Am I a kt of shitty failed probes? I doubt it

you wanna keep defending cheaters go ahead, its obvious what you are doing now
  • more proof that the game has gone to shit with stupid double standards

GG moogle and your romanian retard friends

thanks for killing any joy that that the game had left

gotta lol at them all going quiet when i mention lovsans private scanner which is exactly like moo
  • What Kd are you? or are you a 2nd PF account of neg's? just talk to your Alliance Leader and tell him to talk to Moogle. If it was real interaction I don't think he'll deny the KT :).
  • you can go ask your cheating friends which kd i am if you are so grossly misinformed

i've got moog on speed dial, its up to him to see if he has to balls or not to do something in his own alliance for once this round
  • edited January 2014
    Am I defending anyone? I'm just asking for information and I told you what to do to get the KTs done. Are you mad cuz I'm not saying they shouldn't be KTd?
  • Fake, the preferences have stated they share a connection @ work since round start :).

so this wasnt in defense of some cheaters? right right
  • What Kd are you? or are you a 2nd PF account of neg's? just talk to your Alliance Leader and tell him to talk to Moogle. If it was real interaction I don't think he'll deny the KT :).
    aka you said you wouldnt KT them but didnt want to look like a double standards fuckwit

underground alliances arent made of good players. they are made of players that take over different alliances and set a base for weak alliance activity. you wont hit a KT if its part of your faggot circlejerk and that is why the game is dead when you consider there is like 100 players

scanners arent legit, moo was a plague on the game until bcart took it down. lovsan was a regular user of it to make multis until it got taken down. its no surprise he'd want to make his own private scanner though.

you dont even deny that you are using a scanner.

cheaters galore

thanks for killing the game guys
  • atmo & neg = don't have UAs

don't have UAs = get KTed

cycle of sk
  • TIL: it isnt cheating if you put it in your prefs

• Fake, the preferences have stated they share a connection @ work since round start :).

so this wasnt in defense of some cheaters? right right
    I just stated the truth after you lied when you said they had just modified their preferences to say the Ips matched. The IP matching has been posted in their preferences since roud start.
  • edited January 2014
    atmo & neg = don't have UAs

don't have UAs = get KTed

cycle of sk
    this is exactly why there are no more legitimate 'new' players anymore

they will try out SK and make one mistake. next thing you know their SOM/SOK is doing the rounds between the retarded UAs

hey they dont give a fuck. these romanians live in filth anyway
  • look at my screenshots

the ip they had when i took the screen shot was different then the ip they matched in said screen shots

they modified their prefs after i posted and pm'd them, to have the correct IP address, and it also went up in RTT's prefs when as you can see in my screenshot he had nothing about it

so, wanna keep defending? you said its okay if they have it in prefs, k, my 8 siblings are playing next round and we can interact with eachother? Thats what you are saying right?? as long as its my prefs