Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gorgonis Kingdom 1:19

Comments

• i will now post in my preferences at round start i have coworkers in a few kingdoms cause its the legit thing to do if i need someone to manage my account!
  • What Kd are you? or are you a 2nd PF account of neg's? just talk to your Alliance Leader and tell him to talk to Moogle. If it was real interaction I don't think he'll deny the KT :).
    aka you said you wouldnt KT them but didnt want to look like a double standards fuckwit

underground alliances arent made of good players. they are made of players that take over different alliances and set a base for weak alliance activity. you wont hit a KT if its part of your faggot circlejerk and that is why the game is dead when you consider there is like 100 players

scanners arent legit, moo was a plague on the game until bcart took it down. lovsan was a regular user of it to make multis until it got taken down. its no surprise he'd want to make his own private scanner though.

you dont even deny that you are using a scanner.

cheaters galore

thanks for killing the game guys

1- A scanner doesn't allow you to make multis dude :/. You feed it with sector info and it gives you NW & land differences over time, just like spreadsheets do, so using spreadsheets is illegal too?

2 - UAs have allways existed, you just mad cuz u have no friends and you can cry all you want about it, it's not cheating :). Get over it.

3 - I have no need for a scanner, I'm a FW land whore :)
  • Kill the interacting dudes next. Free land for everyone!
  • guys it aint gonna work trying to kt MG or RO players

u have roll them out fair and square
  • today we all learned

IP match + interaction = allowed
    scanners = allowed
    UAs = good players
    lovsan = apparently not a cheater?

glad you cleared all that up m8

enjoy playing with just your UA in a few rounds time

show them those explore skills
  • edited January 2014
    look at my screenshots

the ip they had when i took the screen shot was different then the ip they matched in said screen shots

they modified their prefs after i posted and pm'd them, to have the correct IP address, and it also went up in RTT's prefs when as you can see in my screenshot he had nothing about it

so, wanna keep defending? you said its okay if they have it in prefs, k, my 8 siblings are playing next round and we can interact with eachother? Thats what you are saying right?? as long as its my prefs
    Where did I say: It's ok if they have it in their preferences? Don't make me say things I didn't say please :x. I just stated they do not hide the fact they login from work is all.

I don't deny either that interaction is illegal. As for the IP change, I wouldn't know about it you better ask them and once again, talk to your AL.

In any case, 2 real people in same sector probing one guy once is worse than negs multis taking over entire sectors and making them use weapons against eachother?
  • I agree.

If the admins of this game can track the history of the IP logins, the time, and the hours at which we login, everything will be solved. And the interactions between our KDs, mine, jamms and mdaLand in 1:4. They both are newbies in this game and I think that can bee seen very well.

We are work colleagues, and of course we talk to each other because we are in the same office. More , me and jamm are in the same alliance.

After the admins have studied the case, and see interaction(like I was stealing them, or they are farms, or I am a farm), then delete my account.

This is my first round back after ~6 years, and this game has changed a lot.

Can we get the admins ?
  • In any case, 3 real people in same sector probing one guy is worse than negs multis taking over entire sectors and making them using weapons against eachother?

I said that where? to use logic from your post

how do you know they are real? how you know my 8 siblings next round arent real? still defending them, whether you see it or not.
  • today we all learned

IP match + interaction = allowed
    I've never said this.

scanners = allowed
    Please prove anyone is using them.

UAs = good players
    Better than you in any case :)

lovsan = apparently not a cheater?
    This round: not that I know of.

We do know you cheat tho :)
  • I agree.

If the admins of this game can track the history of the IP logins, the time, and the hours at which we login, everything will be solved. And the interactions between our KDs, mine, jamms and mdaLand in 1:4. They both are newbies in this game and I think that can bee seen very well.

We are work colleagues, and of course we talk to each other because we are in the same office. More , me and jamm are in the same alliance.

After the admins have studied the case, and see interaction(like I was stealing them, or they are farms, or I am a farm), then delete my account.

Can we get the admins ?
    go and neck yourself you romanian cunt

• Pretend I took the time to make a 300 meme:

Logic?

THIS. IS. SK.
  • I agree.

Can we get the admins ?
    when you played the game 6 years ago, were you allowed to match IPs and interact on people? Pretty sure thats been in the game rules since day 1, but sure romanian logic for the win
  • why nimrod ?

do you think that they will have a different opinion ?
  • In any case, 3 real people in same sector probing one guy is worse than negs multis taking over entire sectors and making them using weapons against eachother?

how do you know they are real? how you know my 8 siblings next round arent real? still defending them, whether you see it or not.
    Because I know at least two of them IRL :) then again it's just my word and I don't expect you or anyone to believe it, which is why I leave it to the hands of the ALs.

Because I know at least two of them IRL :) then again it's just my word and I don't expect you or anyone to believe it, which is why I leave it to the hands of the ALs.
    aka another cheater will get let off

good to know this game has well and truly died when cheaters can weasel there way out of anything

• When I AL'd this was an automatic kt. And i don't care who anyone knows match+interaction=kt.
  • I didn't work here , I played from home,

this was not the case.

I know the rule since day 1 , but to sustain a game of several hundred players.. one must poses a logic .. even if others don't
  • And actually, sharing connections in SK is not forbidden.

Interaction is.

2 kds failed one probe on you. Biggest cheat I've ever seen this round... well after neg's take over with his multies
  • The multis are dying right? Well what people say are negs multis and his main account are dying. Ok....ip+interaction was made a rule for a reason, and you can't have grey area on it or pie will have all 50 of his kids on here with it posted in his preferences and who cares if they just fail a probe every now and again on kingdoms together. Or if they hit each other in a pyramid type fashion. Its a white and black rule if you ip match you can't interact on anything.
  • If they matched Id post them THEN message their AL telling him why...not asking.

It is cheating
  • If they matched Id post them THEN message their AL telling him why...not asking.

It is cheating
  • edited January 2014
    if moogle gets off his fat ass and allows them to be KTed or even posts them himself then Arsenal will win the title

heard it here first
  • 1.nimrod....i read all the posts here. you say ip + INTERACTION when you talk about last round. yet...you don't come forward with any proof. and i know why. there wasn't any interaction so there isn't any proof. unless you post a proof of interaction please don't reply .

2. i don't know why you have so much hatred against romanians. something must have happened to you . maybe you are traumatized . or maybe you are just mentally challenged ...
  • if moogle gets off his fat ass
    Again, moogle isn't fat. He is a tall skinny dude bud.
  • I am aware they have the same ip as stated earlier it was posted there at game start and I Msged him at game start that any interaction could lead to his kt. This being said I could also kt the two kds in 1,4 divine wind and angry panda for interaction on lovsan when he was a kt but I believe they r bf and gf so chose not to ruin their rd bc of that. If arson and Cory ask for a kt over 1 probing so be it their is interaction I can't deny that. It's their choice to believe to follow long time rules or use reasoning and see the game is smaller.

Honestly what multi puts their other kd in their 2 person group and points out that they will have matching ips? My guess some one trying to prevent this. Unis call
  • Why is everyone looking to Moogle to kill these KDs? its kinda pathetic how you all wanna sit back and let him kill them, if you have a problem with the IP and interaction then post him up yourselves, if you dont want to put the work in to kill them then stfu.
  • I'm thinking KT or a choo choo getting run on them. If the news was on darude , a KT, that would be a little different.

We can talk tonight moog
  • I think everyone afraid moogle will declare war on them for kting one of his guys.
  • edited January 2014
    The point is proven that anyone who " breaks rules that is not apart of the alliance" its an automatic rage butt rape them immediately by moogle. The double standards he always shows is the problem. They are trying to get him to stop using double standards, aka put up or shut up.
  • Uhhh to last two posters....moog said universe calls it. Bs is busy killing last two kts to post two more