Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• need like a counter play against inventors because they can do whatever they want. The un inventor keeps them in check. A role that can maybe...dismantle inventions maybe and then change the programming of it so it does the opposite effect maybe...who knows
  • I don't think it would be that OP, because people may not be willing to help you, or not have any info for you. It would be handled through the mod. You don't really get much because you are the frenemy of everyone anyway, so the info you could get wouldn't make or break the game much.
  • need like a counter play against inventors because they can do whatever they want. The un inventor keeps them in check. A role that can maybe...dismantle inventions maybe and then change the programming of it so it does the opposite effect maybe...who knows
    Like a rock paper scissors game going on between the good inventor and the evil inventor?

You can choose to create an invention, or make the other person's invention from that night have the opposite effect? So they could essentially do nothing if they both try and counter one night, or you could do something naughty and have it reversed helping your team IF the other person reverses it?
  • Potential Outcomes:
    You both invent something
    You both counter each other, nothing is invented
    One invention gets countered (For good or for bad)

Then you are trying to decide why your invention should do because you aren't sure if they should counter.

Insanity, I like it.
  • mages make it happen i know you can do it!
  • As a heads up, I'm fairly certain my game will be done by Sunday, if somebody wants to start preparing the next one
  • Someone should make a Rurouni Kenshin themed ww
  • btw, is the live action movie any good? i downloaded it but didnt stop to watch yet
  • I believe there are 3 but I haven't gotten around to watching them
  • Who is on deck for the next game?
  • i meant to run it
  • I want to run one eventually, but I think I'm still too new to it to run the next one.
  • Id run one again b.c I think I like modding here more than playing, but its somebody elses turn if anyone wants to run it.
  • I kinda want to
  • Id run one again b.c I think I like modding here more than playing, but its somebody elses turn if anyone wants to run it.
    SB, I like you but can we get a little less nazi mod out of you? I was disappointed in your last game when you chose to mod kill an inactive over the towns choice to Lynch. Little things like that mean a lot to the players.

This isn't a pro forum, just try to keep it tapered is all I ask.
  • edited November 2014
    Id run one again b.c I think I like modding here more than playing, but its somebody elses turn if anyone wants to run it.
    SB, I like you but can we get a little less nazi mod out of you? I was disappointed in your last game when you chose to mod kill an inactive over the towns choice to Lynch. Little things like that mean a lot to the players.

Darubian, the town chose to lynch the person I was mod killing. I just worded it to say mod killing. Looks like you need to pay more attention, otherwise you'll continue to look like an ass
  • started writing a live action mafia game as a dinamic group activity and was gonna talk to my supervisor about it...

then it hit me, its a drug rehab clinic and i'd be issuing killer roles, on a deception game, to people who actually killed someone during their drug addict life...
  • I feel like playing a normal game.

Good side - Doctor, Seer, Inventor, Vigilante
    Evil side - Werewolves, Witch, Seer

Darubian, the town chose to lynch the person I was mod killing. I just worded it to say mod killing. Looks like you need to pay more attention, otherwise you'll continue to look like an ass
    Tomato, tomatoe... But you can go fuck yourself and count me out.

Tomato, tomatoe... But you can go fuck yourself and count me out.
    I mean you called me out on something you were entirely mistaken about. Mod killing somebody and not killing who the town voted would really violate a game, and that's what you accused me of. How do you expect me to react, when the problem arises from the fact that you didn't pay attention. You had literally no idea what you were talking about. Either you were trying to make me look bad, or you're a fucking imbecile lol
  • I saw a town vote to Lynch a player and you in turn mod kill them at the end of the day. How am I mistaken in this?

You were on your high horse with your precious rules and took that kill from the players.
  • I saw a town vote to Lynch a player and you in turn mod kill them at the end of the day. How am I mistaken in this?

You were on your high horse with your precious rules and took that kill from the players.

.....what? The players voted to kill a guy. That person didn't vote and so they were mod killed anyway. It made zero difference. Are you upset because I didn't word the post "so and so was lynched!" and instead said "so and so was mod killed?"

Like really? THAT's what you're on about? Holy fuck dude. It was the same outcome either way, by saying he was mod killed I give the players additional information.

I think you misunderstood what happened, and now having realized your mistake you don't want to admit it. You can't seriously be upset that I "mod killed" somebody instead of letting the town get the lynch. The results were exactly the same either way.

• This argument isn't worth my time. I was only trying to offer a bit of constructive criticism.
  • You made a mistake, thought I mod killed somebody instead of who the town voted to lynch.

Now you don't have the balls to admit it. It's so obvious. Pay more attention to my WW games in the future.
  • Lol, you edited your post.
  • where?
    You know exactly where you twat. Just remember, you can't edit anyone else's posts lol.
  • where?
    You know exactly where you twat. Just remember, you can't edit anyone else's posts lol.
    Darubian I honestly have no fucking idea what you're talking about
  • edited November 2014
  • thats how it was always written lol. If you're implying I went back and edited that just now you're daft.

Even if it just said mod kill only, the result would be exactly the same.

I'm not sure what access moderators have on vanilla, but if you really think I dug through that just to edit it in, ask dole if I edited it. I'll give you a hint, I didn't.