Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• On another side note, I'd really like to host a big WW game. Like 30 players. Anybody have any idea how we could get that many players?
  • Ask people in-game to sign up. A lot of them don't bother with the pf's but may be willing to play ww if they're not interested in conversing about other things.
  • Ask people in-game to sign up. A lot of them don't bother with the pf's but may be willing to play ww if they're not interested in conversing about other things.
    But I don't play SK anymore :P
  • The new round starts soon. You could create a kingdom then to get people to sign up for ww. :)
  • Current round ends on October 23rd @ 10pm.
  • The new round starts soon. You could create a kingdom then threaten people with KTs so they sign up for ww. :)
    fixed it
  • Nicely done, Unreliable.
  • CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!
  • edited October 2014
    Mages role-dominated game plz.
  • I'm fine with whichever, just as long as we don't have roles that create abilities out of thin air. If there's an inventor like thing it needs to be outlined what it can create. Basically, no hidden abilities (unless its known that there are hidden abilities and its known what the hidden abilities can do).
  • I'm up for whatevs. I just want more bodies

Prime
    Zeal
    Gagazet
    Ixta
    Etc etc etc
  • i'm up for a true mages game
  • I like role heavy games. games where tons have no roles seem like people lose interest faster
  • I like role heavy games. games where tons have no roles seem like people lose interest faster
    I'm not so sure about that, I'm very pleased with the activity level currently in the current game and there were only 7/15 with roles, and that's including miller which doesn't do anything at night.
  • edited October 2014
    MILLER DOESN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL EXCEPT DIE! :( Mages died one game late.

And that is still role heavy compared to it being 4/15 that have a role.
  • I liked the inventions. They were unique to our forum.
  • edited October 2014
    Please give everyone some sort of power role, and bring back Inventors and Vigilantes. That previous ww game where there were several killing roles was hilarious.
  • I love inventorsthey are just hilarious especially whent hey get converted
  • ^This, haha.
  • I like this game. Will be playing more.
  • there needs to be a oujia power role: every night, he can choose a dead person to speak to
  • there needs to be a oujia power role: every night, he can choose a dead person to speak to
    Thought provoking. I like it. Maybe a neutral.
    Op as hell, no.
  • what if he chooses a dead person, and that person writes a sentence that the ouija controller will have to post as his own. (or something like this)

you give spiritmancer access to dead people, but not actual control to what information will go public because of this
  • we need an un-inventor
  • A 'Time Traveller' role would be funny.
    Op as hell, no.
    riiiight we have never had OP roles before make things fun :D

• Ww is not sk. DWOP does not belong