Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:13 farms so hard

Comments

• Pay back has been marked as free land since Sept 12 900...

And its courtesy to talk to the AL
  • We have no problem marking up payback time as well. I'm glad that we could agree on this.
  • The guy is in the same sector.. Ur gonna see when he sends tanks out ffs.. Its not like they never met or.. Hell try it dank w/o my al approval.. You are just trying to give the name marvel some creedence after you guys were nothing but the door,mat to the uni and had to piggy back every war..

Im not tryin to save a friend.. Not trying to save an alliance mate.. Im telling you if you do this without talking to my AL there we ill be a full blown war
  • edited September 2011
    You guys and anybody else that catches our player blatantly breaking a well known rule that subjects kingdoms to a KT are free to do as you please. We would not desire to provoke the wrath of the universe. It is a player made rule not an alliance made rule. Your alliance does not enforce this the players do, and the players over here desire to KT that kingdom. 3 hits within a minute of suiciding is without a doubt farming. It is concrete there is simply no arguing this one. I agree it is respectful to contact the AL but since you were the one that threatened to war us earlier I thought maybe that was you. I asked you to forward that message to your leader. Respectfully, we must decline to wait as this guy is just one hell of a juicy target.
  • The hell I did threaten to war..

I said if crap continued it would be a full scale war and thats not something either side wanted. I was trying to prevent the war you idiot
  • And dank.. Since you find it relevant to post my coords.. Post yours and if you really are that fool Rommel.. Keep ur D at home.. All of it
  • edited September 2011
    Ur both nub imo...1st dont defend farmers this early as anyone dumb enough to post a legit KT this early is only gonna stunt there own alliances growth anyhow dumb dumb,2nd Fatal 1:2 is gone w/o a single fail or srs KT effort and the other kds that matched with him soon will be..Simply throw them the evil eye and give em the bidness and watch em suicide/delete,Thats how you remove ip matching farmers week 1.

Take notes...Now regarding the other top 5 kds who seem VERY lucky this early?They know what the end results of trip/quad tapping suiciders are...
  • Is it just me or is this thread about the farming 1:13 did, yet this thread contains no farming done by 1:13 kingdoms.. :/
  • This is SK, logic does not apply.
  • Still talking about that one KD that was sitting there , land D, for 9 hours for anyone to find? Can't think of anything else that would even be remotely close to what you call farming.
  • Ok, dank, please show me proof worth while of a kt on undead other then him hitting not just a suicider in his own sector! but a marked free land target!! is this friend farming? could very well be but 1. The Kingdom was marked as free land so farming is out of the question. 2. he is in the same sector and not too hard to see someone suicide.

It all boils down to the fact that there is just as much evidence AGAINST friend farming as there is FOR friend farming. I urge you to not kt undead at this current juncture for it will impose much greater future problems.
  • HG.. I got the new barbie for you.. Wanna go play? Dont call me nub, nubster.. All I said was talk to my AL because its not cut and dry.. Plus its courtesy if Undead truly farmed.. So be it, if thats what my AL says. I would say the same thing even if dank were my AL and have jumoed on your bandwagon when you were mine. Respect and Courtesy JohnG.. Thats mainly what I was asking for
  • Still talking about that one KD that was sitting there , land D, for 9 hours for anyone to find? Can't think of anything else that would even be remotely close to what you call farming.
    maybe the other 3 hits that you made all for like 50+ land on a 900 land mystical
  • Eh? I had to go through my sector news because I have no idea what you're talking about. Well, I checked all the hits I made and found nothing like that.

The only big hit I have made other than the three on the 9h old suicider (maybe if I mention it was there for 9 hours enough times it will start to sink in) was a 66 land hit which involved a whole lot of tanks being sent out, maybe that's wrong these days too. All the rest of my hits after end of newbie have been between 10 and 37 land.
  • All that has been done in this thread is make accusations.. Wheres the freakin proof?
  • Lynog, I can see why you think I have done wrong just fine, I just don't share your views on the subject. As for me being an idiot, You do realize that you don't come off as particulary intelligent yourself either?

Blitz, they just think we have too much land. Should change the topic to "A bunch of clear farming cases & 1:13 has made too many good hits"
  • Good thing people dont get sentenced because the judge 'thought' something. Luckily it is still about proving your accusations.

And Modgy, sshh.. untill your post they didnt know I was 1:13 :P I was being impartial ;p
  • September 14, 17:52:11 Our kingdom pay back time (1:1) bravely defended against Soul Siphon (1:3) and lost 66 planets.

That have thing to do with the suicide? Plus being declared as free land? No protection from alliance or sector? Not to mention he still has his multi kd.. So Undead hits a multi farmer 3 times after the guy suicides on a guy who hit him.. And you kt Undead? Shit kill the cop who shoots the bank robber holding your mother hostage..

And now.. If anyone triple taps undead, they will have to be kt for hitting a farmer.. Because well they will be farming as well.. And then when the people who hit that farmer...
  • I'm tired of the only active thread in these new PFs being constant and AVOIDABLE bickering over the same thing.

dank/lynog/other ALs- you guys seem to think there's a rule that top players aren't allowed to hit suiciders more than X amount of times. yet this rule has no credibility, because it has never been announced ---ahead of time--- that this would be the law of land. To change a rule, you need to post a PF thread about it (I believe this has happened before, but nothing was agreed upon), and you need to spam your AFs, telling everyone about the new rule.

It needs to be specific and objective, with little room for subjective interpretation.

You can't just assume other people see things the way you do and accuse people of cheating after they hit suiciders. To them, it's going to seem like you're coming up with rules after the fact.

If you guys could show an ounce of foresight and announce rules you want to make in advance, I think your ideas would have more widespread support, and you might even see more compliance as well.
  • 9 hours or not, 3 big hits on a suicider at that caliber when you are rank 1 land by a bit, to get an even larger margin of growth is unfair to all of the competition and will just create drama as noticed.

Even if you never knew about the rule, it's common sense, farm that much land, expect to have that back at ya.
  • I'm tired of the only active thread in these new PFs being constant and AVOIDABLE bickering over the same thing.

dank/lynog/other ALs- you guys seem to think there's a rule that top players aren't allowed to hit suiciders more than X amount of times. yet this rule has no credibility, because it has never been announced ---ahead of time--- that this would be the law of land. To change a rule, you need to post a PF thread about it (I believe this has happened before, but nothing was agreed upon), and you need to spam your AFs, telling everyone about the new rule.

It needs to be specific and objective, with little room for subjective interpretation.

You can't just assume other people see things the way you do and accuse people of cheating after they hit suiciders. To them, it's going to seem like you're coming up with rules after the fact.

If you guys could show an ounce of foresight and announce rules you want to make in advance, I think your ideas would have more widespread support, and you might even see more compliance as well.
    This was a rule that was pretty much accepted by every top and known player back 3 rounds ago. No one said it was an uncredited source as everyone saw this as a fair assessment (This included players who weren't even playing).

Trying to protect modgnik is only digging your own grave as being a non-credible source.

This was a rule that was pretty much accepted by every top and known player back 3 rounds ago. No one said it was an uncredited source as everyone saw this as a fair assessment (This included players who weren't even playing).

Trying to protect modgnik is only digging your own grave as being a non-credible source.
    I believe, in Tigerblood, I told everyone to only hit suiciders once or twice, but I didn't make it mandatory. I just wanted to spread freeland throughout the alliance. :-ss
  • If you farm big at top, its only a death sentence, and by looking at it formally, the only way to resolve it if an active top player does find a suicider/ disbander is to do one hit
  • Flazer speaks the truth, there was a huge thread about it a few rounds back started by kes and everyone agreed

we just need the als to act on it now
  • This is SK, logic does not apply.
    Quote for truth. Emotions and politics rule this game.

To change a rule you need to have the top alliance and powerhouse over everyone else. I am pretty sure that is what Lynog is doing so I don't see the problem. The strong make the rules. He can do whatever the hell he wants until someone stops him. You gunna stop him?

• Forlorn (Kuja I assume?), while it may not be beyond your realm of fiction as you put it, it certainly is beyond mine. I find it truly hilarious that you in the same post call me morally dubious and admit to cheating yourself.

Flazer, I expected the drama alright, I'm amazed I'm not a KT. The bottom line however is that I know I wasn't cheating, and that's enough for me.
  • Back when I was actually active in leadership on the server people only hit suiciders/disbanders once. It's not like this is exactly a new rule.

I don't really give a fuck about protecting people. I don't even know this guy. What I'm talking about is simply what is fair. It is not clear that this is a rule. As we're talking about "this rule," I'd bet each of you has a different interpretation as to what exactly "this rule" actually is. Who is a top player? Top 50? 30? How many hits are acceptable? 0? 1? What if the top player is suicided on? What if the suicider is really small?

I'm guessing you're going to say something along the lines of "use common sense," or "I'll know it when I see it," but this is unjust because it will inevitably lead to different applications of "the rule," which is unfair to some players.

Making and enforcing rules should be about fostering fair play. The current process does anything but.

That's my last post on PFs, hit me up on AIM if you wanna talk about it.

P.S. There's also the de facto situation, as System pointed out. Of course the rules are what lynog says they are for this round. But it doesn't mean that's what should be the case. I still have a shred of respect for SK as a game, having been here so long and worked toward making this a better game. But I don't give a fuck about this round or the ALs this round. They can make up all the ad hoc rules that they want, but they aren't bettering the game unless they apply rules in a fair manner.
  • Uhm, Modgy did just stumble upon it. I was up on hour 5 of doing hw and that retard what's his face was QQing about me war abusing and caught me with too many tanks out [2 ticks away, oh well]. I decided SK still sucks and told a few people I was disbanding on AIM.

Modgy?
    I don't talk to Modgy, but it's typical SK bullshit that drives the playerbase away:
    HURRR YOURE NOT IN OUR GROUP AND YOURE #1 SO WE'LL CRY AND CALL YOU A CHEAT TO GET YOU KILLED.

Grow the fuck up people. You're all adults now.

Have a good life, sorry to the people I was playing with. I can't fucking stand this game, but some of you people are alright.

Sidenote: DF was my VAL. It made me lol.