Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:13 farms so hard

edited September 2011 in Game Talk
1:13 farms so much its disgusting. glad to see some things never change on SK, but this isn't one of those things.

Comments

• Nope, this is farming:

September 14, 13:50:06 Our brave kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) attacked Red Nation (2:2) and failed.
    September 14, 13:50:17 Our brave kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) attacked Red Nation (2:2) and failed.
    September 14, 14:21:59 Our brave kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) attacked Shyla Stylez (1:20) and failed.
    September 14, 14:22:28 Our kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) bravely defended against Fatal Abyss (1:2) and lost 61 planets.
    September 14, 14:22:34 Our kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) bravely defended against Fatal Abyss (1:2) and lost 52 planets.
    September 14, 14:22:37 Our kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 14, 14:22:37 Our kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) bravely defended against Fatal Abyss (1:2) and lost 44 planets.
    September 14, 14:24:22 Our kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) bravely defended against Stairway to Heaven (1:18) and lost 38 planets.
    September 14, 14:25:18 Our kingdom Pineapple Express (1:19) bravely defended against Bound For Glory (1:4) and lost 33 planets.

From uni chat:
    14:23:44 Pineapple Express (1:19) - disband/suicided

Good reflexes on that guy :-))
  • that...that is also farming.
  • Matching IPs :-))
  • Sticky: KT Fatal Abyss 1:2
  • (uni chat) 19:31:24 Taxmaster (2:1) - *free land*

September 14, 19:31:12 Our brave kingdom Gigahurtz (2:6) attacked Taxmaster (2:1) and conquered 91 planets.
    September 14, 19:31:14 Our brave kingdom Gigahurtz (2:6) attacked Taxmaster (2:1) and conquered 72 planets.
    September 14, 19:31:28 Our brave kingdom Gigahurtz (2:6) attacked Taxmaster (2:1) and conquered 41 planets.

• edited September 2011
    A segment from alliance chat after a KD in 2:14 hit Tax master in response to his 2x war abuse.

September 14, 19:29:12 A Lady Bug: so each one gets double
    September 14, 19:29:23 Arbys : som him now
    September 14, 19:29:26 Arbys: he might be free land
    September 14, 19:29:33 A Lady Bug: im all out
    September 14, 19:29:56 Gigahurtz : who
    September 14, 19:29:58 Krispy Kreme: is he?
    September 14, 19:30:03 A Lady Bug : he disbanded
    September 14, 19:30:26 Gigahurtz: who??
    September 14, 19:30:38 Krispy Kreme: Land D?
    September 14, 19:30:59 A Lady Bug: yes he is disbanded

EDIT:
    also if you go into the history of Uni chat
    September 14, 19:29:05 Taxmaster: *is free land*

edit2: coords
  • Yeah okay ya nonce KT
  • I agree with Lynog, it's not about the timing, it's that you used 3 WLs.
  • Don't KT him since he is one of the few tops not in Lynog crew. We need someone to fight against him.
  • I would rather KT the cheater not in Lynog's shitty ass crew than keep him around simply because he isn't in it. Listen to yourself. We don't keep cheaters to help kill other cheaters.
  • Lol you take this too seriously. I really don't care if you KT him or not I have gotten used to the fact that everyone cheats.
  • Ahhhhhhh, wrong, everyone doesn't cheat. And go go SB, tell the nub Tyrsis how it's done.
  • Haha its not worth the effort and it never was. I wasted too much damn time on it in the first place. Still I am sure they will kill the guy although it does look like an honest find but meh whatever.
  • It's also not much effort, you see if you can KT him. If you can you do it, if you can't you don't. You make it seem to difficult, it isn't. And it's not about the honest find, IT'S THAT HE USED THREE WL'S!
  • Heh I am speaking in terms of round after round. You know I spent years fighting this kind of action, especially the multi bots, and it really boiled down to a bunch of wasted time. Sometimes I had fun doing it all but it was also work and work is never much fun.
  • Happened to get all 3 back from triple tapping the last inactive in my sector. Was going to wait a tick for the 4th from growth to make a hit. :] sorry bout that luck, guys!
  • Next time be more lucky and only hit with 1 WL then you'll be able to keep the land, dipstick.
  • Yea they are just going to kill you for getting a bunch of land really easy. Sucks to be you.
  • Its pretty simple. People like to cry and then they will KT you because you got an easy advantage on the rest of them. That's a pretty sound strat too... to kill anyone who manages to surpass the rest of you.
  • They need an excuse first and easy suicider land is a good one. They first gotta catch Modgy doing some form of suspicious activity so they have an excuse to KT him. That's SK.
  • edited September 2011
    September 14, 22:38:11 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked Soul Siphon (1:3) and failed.
    September 14, 22:39:32 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 61 planets.
    September 14, 22:39:39 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 49 planets.
    September 14, 22:39:59 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 40 planets.

I'm WG in Marvel. This guy is a KT. You should all know that this guys defense is total crap.
  • edited September 2011
    Dear Pie and company,

We here at Marvel graciously refuse to allow your kingdoms to farm under any guise. A kingdom with 2k tank defense has no right to hit for that amount of land this early in the game. It is called farming and every veteran player on the entire server is well aware of the repercussions of hitting a suicided kingdom 3 times this early in the round. The good guys over here at Marvel hope that you can restrain people like Pie from starting a war over such atrocities. He already threatened to war us 5 minutes out of noob and I'm not sure he's stable enough for an officer role.

Pie (1:7)
    Sector Leader

Subject: (Blank).
    Sent on September 15, 00:21:45

Are you really that dense? Holy sh!t.. I probably know more people in marvel than you do.. Im telling you, you dont want this without my AL's approval because if you chose this.. You will probably removed just for being an idiot!

I have faced bigger than you, been multi'd by 100s.. You aint sh!t.. Go back to your hole and blow up your girl friend again ffs

To Message
    Pie (1:7)
    Subject: Re: (Blank).
    Sent on September 15, 00:15:54

If you attempt to interfere with the universal rules you will be removed from the server.

---- Original message received September 15, 00:10:59 from Pie (1:7) ----
    >> #1 pay back time has been listed as free land for his farming of his own pay back time rl.
    >> #2 who are you?
    >> #3 the guy is in his sector! Of course he is going to see when he attacks you freaking moron and with pay back being listed since day 1? You do the math
    >> #4 I will get ur message to the right place, but I giarantee if you KT without his authorization.. You will lose a lot more than you would ever hope to gain
    >> #5 still no clue as to who you are
  • Tool.. If you are going to post crap at least get YOUR message right and then make sure you tell everyone how you threatened me before with removal and the stupid crap you talked to me then telling me to apologize to your peeps.. F'ckin idiot

Rommel (1:10) Delete Subject: Undeadk1ngdom 1:1. Sent on September 14, 23:58:36
    Due to player made rule #7 your alliance member has commited the sin of farming. We are not able to stand on the sideline and allow cheaters to profit and build large accounts that subjugate innocent kingdoms to ridiculous amounts of cheater army attacking them. For this reason we hope that you join with us in killing this kingdom.
    September 14, 22:39:32 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 61 planets. September 14, 22:39:39 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 49 planets.
    September 14, 22:39:59 Our brave kingdom Undeadk1ngdom (1:1) attacked pay back time (1:1) and conquered 40 planets.
    Marvel War General
  • Your guy is a KT for farming. Comprende?
  • Not without my ALs approval and if you had read.. Thats what I said.. And who the hell are you to bring up rules? Arent you the freak who multi'd me cause I talked crap in pfs to you.. Never touched your poorly made kd.. Just talked crap
  • We don't need approval. This universal rule is known to the entire server.
  • And stick a finger up your as$ and call it sally.. Undead hit a kd we clearly marked a free land for *cough* farming.. So when we dropped fatal abyss for farming werent we doing the same sh!t?
  • edited September 2011
    Then in a stroke of irony he farmed the farmer in his own sector within a minute. We are veterans over here idle attempts to create a situation that is suspect will not be overlooked. Our alliance will kill every legit case listed in this thread or elsewhere.
  • September 12, 08:57:43 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked pay back time rl (2:12) and failed.
    September 12, 08:57:49 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked pay back time rl (2:12) and conquered 50 planets.
    September 12, 08:57:58 Our brave kingdom pay back time (1:1) attacked pay back time rl (2:12) and conquered 43 planets.
  • pay back time (1:1) Delete Subject: (Blank).
    Sent on September 12, 11:47:51 hello you know about my mistake i create this acc and for got to explore so i cheat and crate another 1 and when i want to dellete this 1 site don't let me do that :(

So.. Why didnt you "veteran", players kill pay back?