Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:13 farms so hard

Comments

• and to people saying "it's always been the rule":

It's always been the rule depending on who you are. Stop the dick-waving.
  • Dammit, our new shiny new forums are now stained as some trash (above ^) has made its way back
  • I probably agree with FH. That trick is right up there with the "I found him suicided after 9 hours!" because it was only halfway open until the multi's owner disbanded the remaining military when his main kd's warleaders got home.

And undeadkingdoms is involved with multiple farming cases every single round I've paid attention to in the last year. Not sure why anyone would think to give that guy any kind of leeway on anything.

• P.S. There's also the de facto situation, as System pointed out. Of course the rules are what lynog says they are for this round. But it doesn't mean that's what should be the case. I still have a shred of respect for SK as a game, having been here so long and worked toward making this a better game. But I don't give a fuck about this round or the ALs this round. They can make up all the ad hoc rules that they want, but they aren't bettering the game unless they apply rules in a fair manner.
    Yea I wasn't trying to bash you I actually agree that the rule is bullshit but neither of us can do anything about it unless we build a serious resistance in game. The chances of that happening are pretty small though.
  • edited September 2011
    Actually the no trip/quad tapping Suiciders rule has been around for years..I remember using it on S2 when rabby farmed his own KD like 2 years ago at least...

The general rule of thumb Ive always used is:First 4 hits on a suicider gets investigated for friend farming/multi farming and if one player hit 2+ times in sequence hes very unlikely to keep that land in the middle of a round. Especially if there top 10 kds farming.

So this being week 1 and KTs/grabbacks of top 10 kds are illogical atm is truely the only reason you kept the land modgy..Dont act naive bro you know if this was week 4 you woulda lost what you gained and same goes for anyone else who hits a suicider more then twice in a sequence as far as I was ever concerned.
  • September 14, 17:52:11 Our kingdom pay back time (1:1) bravely defended against Soul Siphon (1:3) and lost 66 planets.

That have thing to do with the suicide? Plus being declared as free land? No protection from alliance or sector? Not to mention he still has his multi kd.. So Undead hits a multi farmer 3 times after the guy suicides on a guy who hit him.. And you kt Undead? Shit kill the cop who shoots the bank robber holding your mother hostage..

And now.. If anyone triple taps undead, they will have to be kt for hitting a farmer.. Because well they will be farming as well.. And then when the people who hit that farmer...
    I dont rly know what to make of your post, but you are aware pay back time had a to be farmed KD named payback time rl in some G2 Sector? ? The IPs have been looked up and there was exact match . And then you want to make ppl. believe him suiciding and then his buddy getting first hits is not blatant farming?

Doesnt matter at all in my Book whether theres a playermade rule or not...there are clear rules written down in game terms, and too many things/hits/suicides last 2 days have been clear cases of violating some of those rules.

On a sidenote: rumour has it those who say "you cant proove that" are often those guilty, or at least in the know of something wrong having been done.
    If you had read my previous posts, you would see pay back was marked as free land for his farming, therefore your point is redundant. He got hit, suicided on the guy and got eaten by all.. Yeah undead got most.. But I just saw someone say Im open and then get hit for about 20 more land than undead got.. And if you want to be technical.. The guy hit 2 seconds before the Im open announcement.. Only 1 wl on a 1200 land suicider, yet more gain.. So the logic is flawed to me.

And idk.. I dont use scanners.. Idk undead, hes just in my alliance. If its proven, great.. I just want more than hitting a multi farmer suicider..

But Im nobody so, what does it matter
  • U ARE PIE! I HEAR U RAWR!!!
  • Love you too HG.. No homo, unless you are ok with that.. But then u better ask my wife and get someone to stand in for me cause during sex I only wanna see 1 penis and thats mine..
  • LOL I had a wife joke coming but I havent met her and I figured some general respect is good lmao
  • My wife said that just once during sex shed like to see my penis too.. I said isnt feeling it enough and she said feel what? :-/
  • OH SNAP SON! HAHAHAHA...Thats rougher then what I was gonna drop lmao..
  • edited September 2011
    dank/lynog/other ALs- you guys seem to think there's a rule that top players aren't allowed to hit suiciders more than X amount of times. yet this rule has no credibility, because it has never been announced ---ahead of time--- that this would be the law of land.
    The initial players rules came about near round 8 version 1. Every AL on the server agreed to them. Since then many have been dropped. I'll give you a quick list of what I still enforce as an officer.

Gang banging - 3 hits on any of our kingdoms that are not suicided with 50% of their military out (ie. if they build a kingdom with 51% offense they are free land)

Farming - taking multiple hits on a suicided kingdom (I will give out retals if you take two I will have you saboed/arsoned to take it away for as long as that takes to break you and take it. Often I overlook 2x hits but if the guys a repeat offender that was warned they get screwed. If you take 3 hits you are dead no arguing this and I don't care if your AL gets in the way I'll KT his ass too.)

Missiles - land grab (this used to be an automatic KT back in the day but nukes were more powerful)

Arsons/Sabos - land grab

Bashing - hitting anyone with less than 1/3 your land size at the time of attack (Calc it and you better be accurate if you aren't sure you bet I will be. This will retal until all land is removed that was gained and arson/sabo until succesful if needed. All repeat offenders are KTs.).

There were a ton of rules at one time that AL's agreed on. I was on the committee that made those initial rules, and I did not like some of them. I petitioned to have the nuke KT removed from the start, and thought the 3x probe was idiotic. Since then almost all have faded away. You are right though who are we to enforce these rules? The answer is that we are nobody. If a large alliance decides they don't like them they may deviate from the norm, and this has happened many times in the past. Usually they will enforce the rules until they are big then once on top they no longer care and it doesn't apply to their own kingdoms. Rules give us something to do. KTing people for gaining an unfair advantage is fun.

If undead was just hitting a KT and nailed him 3x I wouldn't care. His buddy nailed another kingdom then he blatantly farmed him. It's an unfair advantage the guy was wide open for him and not even a minute had passed. The element of doubt is removed and if you have forewarning you get the KT.
  • edited September 2011
    LOL Dank Ive used the same Template for my problems threads for like 5 years...

- Excessive and aggressive probings or x5+ Kidnaps,Arsons,Sabotages.
    - Bashing or attacker was 4x the land of the defender.
    - Missile strikes are only to be used during war or authorized by alliance leader.
    - Gang bangs or 4 or more kingdoms from the same sector or alliance attacked the same defender.
    - Sector weapons are also only to be used during war or ordered by leadership.
    - Intra alliance aggression's are PROHIBITED!..Its "An eye for an eye" you probe an alliance mate you'll get probed back,you attack a mate your getting attacked back...You continue to be aggressive towards alliance mates you will be killed.

- Cheaters that include but are not limited to Bots/multis,Farming*Grabbing first 2+ times on land D KDs*,Suiciding,And/or game mechanics exploitation's like RR.

*Resless / Raxless is recognized as a legit strategy but this leadership will not tolerate any bullying or cheating while playing that strat...This means making multis to pop farm or kidnapping KDs who are not supportive of your strat and have not given permissions for you to kidnap them.WE WILL KILL YOU,Use strategy at your own risk.

Hard to believe spy being a "Problems" officer on many occasion claims hes never heard of these rules? :-?
  • edited September 2011
    Yeah see it's really up to the officer and what they are capable of enforcing. That's why you need good officers or a strong alliance. In my opinion a good officer is an earner that gets out there and creates free land for the members, and is capable of keeping enemy officers from enforcing too harsh rules of their own.
  • edited September 2011
    Come to think about it wasn't spy the guy who screamed "Im enforcing farming rules" for gaurdia/fepo whomever..As a problems officer one round? I only remember cuz I called him retarded as its literally the hardest rule to enforce as all the attackers have to do is say "He posted in UNI chat" and you cant really KT them *Fairly* without more proofs of wrong doing.So you just take the land they gained from the farming away from them and move on...Nothing really to Enforce lol

And yes this also means I dont agree with your premature KT of undead Dank, Not without more proofs of foreknowledge that is..
  • Foreknowledge is evident in that it took under a minute for him to notice that his sector/group mate had suicided on another kingdom.
  • edited September 2011
    I did however hear it was his group mate tho I will give ya that but again..All he has to do is say "He posted in sector forums" And theres doubts of guilt raised if the report is corroborated.

Still think your KT is premature/ill advised for other reasons.
  • edited September 2011
    It is further collaborated by his knowing this person personally and farming in previous rounds. He has violated the farming definition in every conceivable way thereby removing any element of doubt. That is the only reason that we forced this issue. People need to be KTed for this type of thing.
  • I did however hear it was his group mate tho I will give ya that but again..All he has to do is say "He posted in sector forums" And theres doubts of guilt raised if the report is corroborated.

If the guy posted in the SFs that is pre-knowledge and thus is against the game rules bcart set.

• Every time someone tells me they're going to suicide, I tell them to delete or popkill themselves. They never do...
  • edited September 2011
    I did however hear it was his group mate tho I will give ya that but again..All he has to do is say "He posted in sector forums" And theres doubts of guilt raised if the report is corroborated.

If the guy posted in the SFs that is pre-knowledge and thus is against the game rules bcart set.

HAHA! This is were it gets fun..Ok its proof of foreknowledge right? So then do we punish his whole sector for grabbing him as they all knew of the suicide/disband before hand and most hit him?*Hypothetical of course i'm not talking about any direct cases any more.

This is originally why the "First 4 grabs/ Grabbing 2+ times get punished" came about and why its hard to enforce the "NoFarming" rule in general without it.

• If you want to be super technical about it, yes. If they all took grabs within a minute of his disbanding before anybody else reasonably had a chance, they all farmed.

Common sense should apply though, and I'm far more likely to push for a KT on a guy who hits 3-4x than on somebody who hits just once. The mere fact of having 3+WLs ready to go says that you had enough foreknowledge to plan.

But to answer your question, yes. And if you feel cheated because your sector mate told you he was going to suicide and you can't get first hit, then too bad so sad. Suicide (aka lots of land for 0 offense) should be entirely luck based at best, and if you have some kind of advance warning of it then you shouldn't partake in the lands.
  • Isnt suicide 34% or less? Thats what I been taught and what others enforce.. Just curious myself
  • edited September 2011
    Please enlighten me on these dubious incidents, I seriously don't know what you're referring to.

I'm open about all the cheating I've done too, hell I've even list it for you.

Friend farming: Done this twice, first time was when I was new and didn't even know it was against the rules. The other time I hit a friends KD out of newbie when I knew he had quit halfway through.

Babysitting: Logged in to a friends account on a couple occasions, probably on less than five times total.

Matching IPs on s2: Once, logged in from the same IP as a friend.

Created a new newbie KD: Recreated my KD, had put it into deletion and waited 24h but it hadn't deleted yet. I've only ever owned 2 bsgid's, and the second one was only because of deletion not working like it's supposed to.

That's it, during my 7 or 8 years in SK, that's all the cheating I've done.

EDIT: Forgot one, I once used a macro to buy nanos or solars, forget which.
  • edited September 2011
    I know I used it starting at least 20 rounds ago and have continued to use it ever since,And when dealing with other alliance leaders i've rarely been turned down on a KT request when presenting the case,I know its original start date is older tho ecosse.

It does depend on whose leading IMO...
  • edited September 2011
    What kind of cheating is worse (besides multing) than farming? Seriously, I can't think of anything off the top of my head. And If you are the lucky guy to get the first hit, take it and be happy. Don't be greedy and take multiple hits (most players aren't going to have multiple WLs saved this early anyway).

Edit: And to further elaborate, nobody is really gonna care if some #50 ranked KD hits a lot from suicider lands. Maybe it's a bit of a double standard, but somebody will hit that #50 KD b/c he'll be super land fat anyway. But if you're a top KD, you're not exactly one of these "newbies" who you believe to be so unintelligent as to not understand some basic player rules, and will know taking multiple hits off a suicider should not be allowed.
  • edited September 2011
    I bet you guys money that if I were "friend farming" on a top 10 account these guys would not hesitate to change their tune. These same people probably support KTing people over war abuse. Something that involves people just playing the game but benefiting from a war bonus that they have 0 control over.
  • Ecosse is right. The friend farming stuff is relatively new when you look at the entire play time of SK. though for most KDs that play now, they've probably thought the rule was always in existence.
    If you consider new when it first appeared during the round of assassin as rank one, (AKA mafia AL with darkwing duck avy), grabbing rank two land who disbanded for him, which assassin went into offensive mode before the hits (When not being in mobi 24/7 was actually noob), did 4x 4k land pre much. There was a big fuss of it in the forums, but since mafia dominated that round, and was the last powerhouse alive, no one bothered to do anything. There were more lesser known cases about friend farming, though it was not known as friend farming back then. I can think of every round where Caspian farmed his IRL ArchAngel (Who always manages to get top10 before disbanding) to go from rank 60 land to top 5 land. However, not much was done because SK was so big during that time, and no one really took much notice or looked into every detail compared to today's SK.

Its been here for awhile, much longer than you think :-p
  • Dank, if you were undead and some AL threatened to kt you to me.. I would direct them to my AL, who would say the same as he did this time.. But if it was approved I would be the first to grab you ofc.. :-)
  • should the benefit of doubt theory be used in a system where all(most) individuous are annonymous?