Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1:13 farms so hard

Comments

• So let's see if I have got this right?

Real rules: Friend farming is wrong, finding random suiciders and hitting them is ok.

The 1-hit "rule": Friend farming is fine as long as you just hit once, finding a suicider and hitting it more than once = KT.

I can see why the biggest cheaters in the game are advocating the rule.
  • Not really.

Its just almost impossible to prove "friend farming", or if the suicider was found legit, or if indeed it is a farm.

So if everyone only uses 1 wl, it makes it pointless to even create land farms or getting a friend to suicide for you.
  • All I see it doing is making cheaters group up and get first hits on their farms in turns.
  • All I see it doing is making cheaters group up and get first hits on their farms in turns.
    True but the cheating couldnt be clearer.. the same kingdoms hitting the same farms over again.

Now you need 1 good suicider to get ahead.. And that 1 case usually cant be proven..
    Oh really.

If its all you see, then do show us...

• Poor choice of words there I guess, what I see right now is no different than without the rule. Farmers keep farming. What I meant was if this rule was being followed it would likely lead to what I described.
  • So.. A KT gets posted, after 3 days hes finally gettin powerless and people in other alliances will grab him. Seeing his end is near and upset because hes KT.. He suicides on the largest kd the other alliance has.. Then says Im free land to his alliance.. They grab him for all their worth so the other alliance doesnt get the land..

Do they get KT'd now?

Or instead of telling his alliance, the same suicide kt gets found out by the KTer Alliance and all use all wls on him.. Isnt that farming a suicider? So now the kds who wl'd 3x's are not KT for farming a suicider?

Rule makes no sense when applied evenly.. But you cant have exceptions, otherwise many gray areas appear then too..
  • lol Piesodumb :-))
  • Its a dumb rule pie and it is subject to whoever is in power. Just try not to over think it unless you are an AL or something then just try to slide past it by protecting your KD's with whatever shit you can.
  • lol Tyrsissodumb :-))
  • ER you are my friend.
  • And you are being stupid. I tell people when they are being stupid, whether they are friends or not. :-h
  • If me disagreeing with you makes me stupid then I guess so. Oh the horror!
  • edited September 2011
    I KNOW RIGHT! \:D/
  • So let's see if I have got this right?

Real rules: Friend farming is wrong, finding random suiciders and hitting them is ok.

The 1-hit "rule": Friend farming is fine as long as you just hit once, finding a suicider and hitting it more than once = KT.

I can see why the biggest cheaters in the game are advocating the rule.
    Just don't come to the PF's expecting logical arguments. This place is kinda like politics, a lot of trash talk but not much ever gets done. I agree with you but as you can see those in control, in game and on the PF's, will do what they can to keep their hold on power.
  • However it might not be you disagreeing with me that makes you stupid, it's calling a simple and easy rule too difficult for people like Pie that makes you dumb, well, really it just reinforces Pies stupidity but I had to make fun of you for responding to the dominatrix wannabe.
  • Haha I like pie he is a cool guy. What an eloquent way of calling me stupid yet again although it really comes back to you not liking what I said so you called me a mean name for it. The rule is not a difficult one to follow but behind the scenes people who break this rule that have powerful friends or are powerful themselves will simply ignore it or cover it up with more trash. I know you know this.
  • Yes they will, that doesn't make the rule a bad rule. It's makes the people douchebags, and Pie is cool as long as he doesn't have to think. If someone is a KT then you smash him, if he suicides or disbands then you kill him that much faster. If the alliance he is in is not KTing him also then they should be at war and pissed at the guy for allowing the enemy to move on to another alliance mate so quickly.
  • edited September 2011
    The guide line of no hitting disbanders/suicders more then twice came about because SO MANY players were "friend farming" and using excuses like..."He posted in uni chat","He posted in forums","I know him but he hit in my sector and I grabbed a som so its fair" LMAO...

The excuses to defend "Friend farming" is why we use this guide line and enforce it more so on top kds..Yes..Because its been proven early top KDs find more free land then others which looks shady to most.

But in general PEOPLE should be DELETING there accounts or going into VACATION mode if they cant play...Because suiciding/disbanding is a rule break IF ANYONE in your known contacts is gonna take that land.. :-@

Funny watching PPL call it a "rule" tho,Its not.Its simply a guide line that alot of leaders have started to use when dealing with farming cases to rule on them.If you hit a suicided/disbanded KD 2+ times and its believed to be someone you know/farm your not gonna keep the land...simple.
  • Ha, if the rulers of SK make people follow it, that makes it a rule. And yes, people should be deleting their KDs instead.
  • edited September 2011
    Ha, if the rulers of SK make people follow it, that makes it a rule. And yes, people should be deleting their KDs instead.
    Well I seen rounds were it was enforced then the following round it wasnt,I really think it has to do with whose leading per round as its normally a rotation of the leadership "core of SK" which until recently was more diversified.

But like I said I have used this guide line every round I lead/helped lead alliances *20+ rounds* and when new or other leaders ask me "whats farming rules" I tell em "If the attacker hit 2+ times and its believed they knew the suicider/it was the attackers farm then they loose the land and if more proofs of wrong doing are present the attacker can be KTed"...Some leaders go right for the KT despite proofs,Im more objective about it and usually just take the land away from the farmer unless they farmed multiple times.
  • Yes, but it was enforced more regularly before the deluge of bot multis that forced ALs to stop KTing most farmers.
  • Thats true...I stopped overly enforcing it about 5 rounds ago up until this round do to immense amounts of bots being farmed and the fact that 200+ multis being removed took priority over farmers being punished.
  • Which is only natural, and it's only natural now that we aren't deluged with bots that we return to enforcing of the rule.
  • I asked because I want clarity.. I dont wanna,be kt for hitting a kt 3x's that suicided and if that kd suicided, cant his alliance eat him up w/o being called farmers? I honestly dont understand exactly where the line is.. Maybe I am stoopid, but if I got answers instead of douche flamers with sand in their vaginas, then Id be learnt and wouldnt look so much like you
  • edited September 2011
    lol John..In thru the nose..out thru the mouth bro..

*Game Rules: suiciding is against the rules if ANY of your contacts are gonna take the land.Its considered farming.

*Player Rules: Hitting a suicider/disbander 2+ times is ill advised especially if its a known contact,The "farmer" will likely not keep the land and may even be KTed if more proofs of a rule break are present such as IP match,Foreknowledge etc..

Game rules are vague when it comes to "your contacts" because technically alliance mates are "contacts" so it all comes down to the alliance leader and the proof present,Thats why most players suggest you dont hit suiciders more then twice if you wanna keep the land you gained.

Now personally I just make sure the "farmer" doesn't keep the land they farmed when possible and if its not multiple cases of the same player farming and no IP match or known contact involved then its all good,Some leaders go right for the KT tho despite circumstances.
  • edited September 2011
    btw you do know friend farming and what danks saying are 2 different things?
    he wants any kd that hits a random suicider 4x killed even when they dont know each other.
    If the land can be removed they don't need to be a KT, but yes I'm all for removing that land. In the event that it can't be removed they are a KT. It's a deterrence to farming. Feel greedy take two hits and risk a warning. Take 3 you're getting retals or a KT.

In the past kingdoms would be told to disband their army if they wanted to avoid that KT, and they would disband until they could be broken so many times. People used to be issued retals and alliance mates would take x number of hits. In response the alliance being issued retals would say that if x + 1 number of hits occurred that this was a gang bang. 3 retals would be issued on the 4th hitter. It used to turn into some pretty good wars. I liked it back then when people had more reasons to get into a war. The other alliance says hell no you are not issuing 3 retals on him it was an accident... then suddenly the tide has shifted.
  • Dank quit making sense. You are ruining your perfectly bad name.
  • Everyone is
    Dank quit making sense. You are ruining your perfectly bad name.
    imperfectly. It should be his IMPERFECTLY bad name! jeez