Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next round

Comments

• Getting closer all the time gonna be a good time for sure ;)
  • inb4 mass multirapes

don't do themed groups, cause vivas anti-stacking multi coalition will fail on you till they can break you
  • If there are mass multi's in R61, I think it'll be time to quit the game (Again). A lot of people will leave anyway so why stay and entertain the sad multi owner who has no life.
  • Naw most of our group will quit for good. This game only as good as the players and with all the good players leaving no reason to stick around.
  • edited December 2013
    This should be a sweet last round for alot us leaving... Some good names on the roster thus far and let's face it our childhood hobby wasn't about the game, it's about trolling each other and flexing our E nuts... I'm excited for the rd and let's make sure we do drop the multies when needed... death to wh0res n multies alike!!! :)

That bring said GOON SQUAD BITCHES!!!
  • you were in goon squad?
  • there was a goon squad ??
  • I find you to be faithless, and this is disturbing.
    I had quit for along time until cobras caught me on aim last round. And after next round good or bad will be last time I visit this game.
  • Goon squad was wat again? It was some anti something or other
  • HIT SQUAD!
  • I though goon squad was LoXies failed UA.
  • Everything LoXie touched turned to fail

:P
  • Goon squad held the best lolz ive ever had on SK so I see it as a success.

We hurt KoD's feelings and he wouldn't come back till we apologized... so yeah, good times.
  • I remember being in a poon squad back in the day....but come to think of it, that had nothing to do with SK.
  • Hit squad was David n ron... goon squad was when KoE n KoD got pwned... same rd jones was rank 1 as dw after passing Darius... the multi man eventually got the best of me
  • Wasnt goon squad Jayr and co to fight our group?
  • Idk tbh... i only been back a yr n your ass hasn't been here
  • Ya I thought the goon squad was originally set up to try and stop the scousers and co from raping people every round but never took full form for reasons unknown
  • The better I remember stuff the better it was, stuff I dont remember isnt stuff worth remembering, I remember xGSx pretty well and most of the stuff that happened r41
  • Dank only trolls Pfs but I'll make a multi and we can call it dank
    :))
  • The better I remember stuff the better it was, stuff I dont remember isnt stuff worth remembering, I remember xGSx pretty well and most of the stuff that happened r41
    what actually happened, coz i dont remember anything happening to any of us haha
  • Well it didn't do shit r 41 then bc we dominated that rd.
  • HIT SQUAD!!!!!!
  • edited December 2013
    HIT SKWOD!
  • Well it didn't do shit r 41 then bc we dominated that rd.
    Half true. We had 2 premis in a sector that got killed like 5 minutes out of newb, i remember that pretty clearly. The rest of us did decently, was literally my first kd over 1mil nw i think hahah.

You dominating isn't really true though. Qwj did good, no arguments there, we didn't have enough people commit to his KT early on so it crumbled fast... lot of wars that round too. Asylum or w/e war'd us, took out a good chunk, then I disbanded Flazers account... he was definitely in the top5 at the time hahaha. That was a good round :D
  • We had shitloads near the top that round. A lot died though, I think about 4 of us finished top 10 though and a few outside.

Moogle also had the #1 alliance
  • Either way I got a mother fuckin lumber jack and alot if ppl are gonna have my nutsaq on their faces!!! :-O
  • lol i want to hear more people's explanations of r41
  • Flazer got ultra trolled
  • I ended in top 10 that round so the rest of you just sucked if that happened