Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next round

Comments

• Been so long I'm gonna need a newbie guide :P
    LOL. me too..
  • built troopers and laser troopers, build on res, let yourself die in the first 10 hours of a kt on you. You are just as good as flazer now
  • count me in
  • edited December 2013
    built troopers and laser troopers, build on res, let yourself die in the first 10 hours of a kt on you. You are just as good as flazer now
  • Kes and Amog I'd love to have u both in the alliance next round. Mal I thought u were al n this coming round? Sci wtf where is the love for me? Damdred I know Greg's been trying to talk to u about groups
  • Kes and Amog I'd love to have u both in the alliance next round. Mal I thought u were al n this coming round? Sci wtf where is the love for me? Damdred I know Greg's been trying to talk to u about groups
    That was an offhand comment in the afs not meant to be serious. I still plan on never ALing again. In fact I doubt I'll war gen again.
  • Lol well ur always welcome to just have some fun with old friends
    That was an offhand comment in the afs not meant to be serious. I still plan on never ALing again. In fact I doubt I'll war gen again.
    @Mal - Amen brother.

@mthrfnlumberjack - Moogs?
  • Hmmm maybe I'll sign up and go mia in a week like every round
    I don't remember even signing up recently.
  • Sci signed up to help flazer with source/vintage and went mia! hes the boss
    That's my modus operandi
    That's my modus operandi
    Or that one time you abandoned atmo to run Tigerblood after you vanished out of nowhere. Geez.
  • wat. That sonofabitch abandoned me to run that pile after like week one.

If it wasn't for DT I would have quit this game permanently that round, lol.
  • Yep I'm moogle bro. I need to change my name not even a lumberjack by trade now lol
  • Yep I'm moogle bro. I need to change my name not even a lumberjack by trade now lol
    How's it been stranger?
  • Good man just been super busy with all this snow looking forward to a break
  • wat. That sonofabitch abandoned me to run that pile after like week one.

If it wasn't for DT I would have quit this game permanently that round, lol.

This is what happened. Don't you guys remember how they pretended to be each other?
  • Lol well ur always welcome to just have some fun with old friends
    would love to, man. You're moogle, right? Would be a blast to work together again.
  • Yea Mal moogle I hit ya up on aim a few times recently......this name is killing me I'll have to remake at some point
  • Nice man. Sorry I didn't reply. I'm strictly a cell phone player now because I have no time so I sparingly used a cell app for aim
  • Dont even get me started on the time Sci led an allianced called EPIC. What a shit show
  • maybe i shud al my werewolf alliance.
    we just sit there and play werewolf.
  • Dont even get me started on the time Sci led an allianced called EPIC. What a shit show
    Wait.. Wasn't that you and Flazer? :)
  • maybe i shud al my werewolf alliance.
    we just sit there and play werewolf.
    Do it bro
  • Im grouping with the oldschool multiman, suck it
    Wait.. Wasn't that you and Flazer? :)
    Yes. He's slandering my good name. Everyone knows I've never AL'd a shit show. All my alliances are gold.
  • ^Scallywags was a good one
  • ^Scallywags was a good one
    You must be mistaken. Scallywags was led by Tyrsis and SB. After they ragequit, the alliance lost it's soul :(