Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

next round

Comments

• I really don't see how everyone doesn't understand what viva is doing. If you read his posts he's pretty transparent. He practically admits what he's doing all the time without full out saying it.
  • It has been obvious every round mal, he did it when I smashed him and dank like a pair of bitches last time I played. Their own sectors wanted out when suddenly a shitload of 150 land inactives started sending 1 wl with 1 soldier at kingdoms to lock the sectors.

Still didnt help :))
  • There's nothing incriminating to what I said. It's just a trend. Don't you notice that the stacked alliance always gets multied the most? ?

I have a feeling if we don't stack and maybe have alliances with 3 sectors in each it may help the multis not get aggressive

It's a possibility.
  • There's nothing incriminating to what I said. It's just a trend. Don't you notice that the stacked alliance always gets multied the most? ?

I have a feeling if we don't stack and maybe have alliances with 3 sectors in each it may help the multis not get aggressive

It's a possibility.
    Translation: if you dont stack i wont multi you. Unless you beat me in war, or build better... then i will multi you.

• I have no reason to stack do I have many old friends that r great players u bet I do. Will I abide by a rule made by u ? Hell no ;)

It's a possibility.
    Yeah but nobody cares what you have a feeling about.

You are a retard who believes that it is stacking to have a few good players in a sector in a game that has TWENTY sectors.

It isnt just you though, there is quite a few mongs that cry when they see more than 1 decent group in a sector.

It's a possibility.
    Yeah but nobody cares what you have a feeling about.

You are a retard who believes that it is stacking to have a few good players in a sector in a game that has TWENTY sectors.

It isnt just you though, there is quite a few mongs that cry when they see more than 1 decent group in a sector.
    HAHA yeah watch out...i was AL and get this i got 5 premis (1 for each sector) and then 2 of my ppl fucked up their premis and i ended up with only 16 of the 20 as 2 of my premis became 2 person groups instead

but you know thats stacking these days lol

apparently organization is considered stacking now
  • It is, with the game as it is. Blind luck also led my sector to have a few heavy hitters sidebyside. Odds are high that shit will happen though, look at 1:11 as well. Or 1:4
  • I like 1.11 well I have friends there.
    I didn't like your sector
  • I am seriously considering running another alliance it has been a while looking foward to taking the reigns of what will hopefully be a fun and successful alliance.
  • rook for president
  • rook for president
  • rook for president
  • Bob Dole does not approve this sentiment.
  • Pie has VP would you like to be speaker of the house?
  • Bob Dole is and always will be President of SK.
  • Have a cookie and step off your high horse ;)
  • edited December 2013
    But it's a nice horse!

:: Pets Ignatius's mane.::

Don't listen to them Ignatius, they are just jealous their horses are so small.
  • Haha nice ::shakes head and just walks away::
  • :: Gallops around on Ignatius.::
  • But it's a nice horse!

:: Pets Ignatius's mane.::

Don't listen to them Ignatius, they are just jealous their horses are so small.
    I have a miniature giant space hamster.
  • ::Gallops Ignatius around and jumps Newbs hamster.::

BOOM
  • BOO* the giant miniture space hamster hides.
  • Wait, is it a miniature giant space hamster or a giant miniature space hamster? Those are two completely different animals.
  • Wait, is it a miniature giant space hamster or a giant miniature space hamster? Those are two completely different animals.
    A miniature giant space hamster. He looks like a normal sized hamster. His name is Boo. And I'm totally copyright infringing.
  • Ah, I completely just googled miniature giant space hamster.
  • so whens everyone whos not in the game but is in forums on a daily basis going to play again?
  • I'd assume never
  • I just see a lot of crap brought up from old days and sandy vaginas that should be playing