Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear stunners leadership

124»

Comments

• Ok. Whats your favorite dinosaur?
  • Fuck dinosaurrrs I'm here to fight fags
  • Either a velociraptor or a Brontosaurus.

Why we fighting fags? I like you, Damdred, rather not hurt you D=
  • Fight dinosaurrrs I'm here to fuck fags
  • the thing is that phantomz would of probably ended up NAPPING disneychannel if it werent for all of their aggressive hits on phantomz the past few days after NAPs dropped
    Yea, much of Disney is not very smart. I specifically told people to fuck off, but oh well.
    This would of worked, had phantomz not also grabbed in Disney.
  • well tiesto lets do a couple shots of liquid cocaine? I could arrange a trip 2 fl lol
    Bring it.. running a sweet Country club, git a spare room set up, free golf... boom
  • Altho I prefer baby guinnesse nowadays
  • Fuck that. Let's go ski the slopes bitches.
  • This isn't my first run in with Cobras in war but I will say I have alot of new found respect for him after this rd... He never took long to respond on issues with his alliance and he ran a good hard war... I also gotta say his alliance mates are some of best war player's left in game... Cam, Scars, Ian, DeLaRocha, Mercer I tip my hat to a good round... Also I think Ian is an elite in leadership as comparison unless "the few you roll with" is Ian
    Aw shucks Greg, thanks. ;)
  • yeah well i think every1 sux
    I lick too

:(|)
  • Only I sux Meadows
  • I can play any pt and outgrow almost anyone in these pfs if I choose to go for rank. But I build kds for war or just to start wars. Turtling is for noons plain and simple. maybe next round if cobras can talk me into playin again I'll show some of u noobs how to play a defensive pt and own even dws and offensive pts
    You cant.

• I can play any pt and outgrow almost anyone in these pfs if I choose to go for rank. But I build kds for war or just to start wars. Turtling is for noons plain and simple. maybe next round if cobras can talk me into playin again I'll show some of u noobs how to play a defensive pt and own even dws and offensive pts
    You cant.

Don't be silly, only CoryNewb could do such a thing.

• December 10, 13:38:49 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Stunner] alliance.
    December 10, 13:50:10 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has canceled the peace relation with the [Phantomz] alliance.
    December 10, 13:50:17 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has declared peace with the [Stunner] alliance.
    December 10, 15:26:31 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has canceled the peace relation with the [Stunner] alliance.
    December 10, 15:26:40 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has declared war with the [Stunner] alliance.
    December 10, 15:28:39 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Stunner] alliance.
    December 10, 15:28:46 the [DisneyChannel] alliance has declared peace with the [Stunner] alliance.

wtf is going on over there? Haha
  • Stop locking threads too mods you pair of nonces.

I know you want to show off your cool powers but there is nothing more annoying than mods locking threads when they personally feel they should end.
  • awww and here I thought u cared 4 me meadows.

Hell ya greg sounds like a plan. looking 2get out of MI 4 abit b4 landscaping season starts again. @ arson I snowmobile not ski....ill pull u on ur skis behind my sled though lol
  • whose chaotic if he out grow us all I feel I should know his name.....
  • he was some like rank 40 dw that got eaten alive
  • Hey Qwj leave me out of that, I lock no threads.
  • Congrats you just handed the round to the zx turtles. And I guarantee they won't be as nice as me. That means they will gangbang and hit multiple times, unlike me who only did fair hits and never hit anyone more than once. So enjoy losing your only shot at taking them out.
    Did this just happen? I think so
  • WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!!! It's Holiday time I need a piece of pie :p
  • edited December 2013
    Chaotic I literally lost all faith in you from that post. You are as delusional as Viva is if you think you can outplay any one on any PT... DW is easy as pie and you weren't even playing that very well. The only thing you did properly was anti-turtle... oh my god so hard! Make resi -> make goons -> success!
    The last round I player I was a oceanic. and guesd wat war broke out and I was #1 KT. Cobras knows this as it was the last time he convinced me to come back. He gets me to come back ever 4-5 rounds I get ktd first and don't come back for awhile. Doesn't matter what pt I run. I make my presence felt early every round and always die for it