Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear stunners leadership

MalMal
edited December 2013 in Game Talk
Congrats you just handed the round to the zx turtles. And I guarantee they won't be as nice as me. That means they will gangbang and hit multiple times, unlike me who only did fair hits and never hit anyone more than once. So enjoy losing your only shot at taking them out.

Comments

• I hope this isnt about how you are crying cause of your shit kd
  • No I'm well aware my kd is shit. I just wanted to hit the zx turtles
  • i'm sure flazer can make his super defensive terra pop strat and roll them out
  • Once Flazer starts spinning those laser troopers everybody is fucked.
  • Those shitty 50k troopers were uber scary
  • U guys all talk trash but he would have rolled anyone of u and u couldn't even begin to touch him. Maybe u should re evaluated your own strat if his"shit" strat owned the hell outta all of u.
  • "would have"

He's dead. Point = moot.

I went inactive for 2 days, came back, massed goons and rolled him. Along with every other KT that started before I died. Oh wait, those KTs started because 1:1, including me, rolled them.

So no, couldn't even begin to touch him is quite incorrect.

To head off all the "DWnoskillz, ohyu haz shyt D" arguments, let me say again that I went inactive for 2 days. I didn't even have the soldiers to mass goons, nor anything building, D or O, for 48 ticks. Mass goons the day I came back for 24 hours, if that, and Flazer was breakable.

Now, I've never once claimed to be a "pro vet" or said that I have a good strat. I never even USE the word strat cuz I just experiment with shyt, no strat involved. I'm some old nub who doesn't care about the numbers, math, size or anything in this game besides the nostalgia, fun and few friends I have/make every round. Oh, and the politics get fun, if you're into that kind of thing.

But there is nothing "pro" or godly about someone who can't defend against a KD half their size in both land and NW who had almost 0 offense 24 hours before hitting them, DW or not.

Get his dick out of your mouth, Chaotic. :3
  • Shining your bad. That's all. You was a anti turtle no skill DW unlike me who was unbreakable and Rollin anyone out or flazer who could have rolled anyone in uni and only me and scar would have been able to hit him and just barely
  • Dunno, Cory, but I'm not a person to ask. Apparently some UA that returned this round to turtle it up.

Never claimed to be good, mate. I'm not a top player, far from it. But I'm consistently able to keep up good D and am one of the most active war hitters you'll meet, if I happen to care.

I actually was a complete turtle and anyone who saw my build and how inactive I was would vouch for that. I come back after 2 days(which, had I been on and active and robbing, would've made me that much more defended, since I had solid probes) to a stupid war that I wanted no part in. So yes, I AT'd. Kill me faster.

My point is this: Get a grasp on the English language. Unbreakable = not breakable, not able to break. You all were broken. Multiple times. Eventually killed. By kingdoms half your size. And I didn't even have 0 D. That's 20k more goons I would've had if I wanted to be a skill-less anti-turtle.

Blame it on whatever you want, say whatever you want, it's still the wrong term to use.
  • isn't ZX Zamolxe?
  • isn't ZX Zamolxe?
    Yes, its pretty lame.
  • Dunno, Cory, but I'm not a person to ask. Apparently some UA that returned this round to turtle it up.

Never claimed to be good, mate. I'm not a top player, far from it. But I'm consistently able to keep up good D and am one of the most active war hitters you'll meet, if I happen to care.

I actually was a complete turtle and anyone who saw my build and how inactive I was would vouch for that. I come back after 2 days(which, had I been on and active and robbing, would've made me that much more defended, since I had solid probes) to a stupid war that I wanted no part in. So yes, I AT'd. Kill me faster.

My point is this: Get a grasp on the English language. Unbreakable = not breakable, not able to break. You all were broken. Multiple times. Eventually killed. By kingdoms half your size. And I didn't even have 0 D. That's 20k more goons I would've had if I wanted to be a skill-less anti-turtle.

Blame it on whatever you want, say whatever you want, it's still the wrong term to use.
    Dont waste your time Shining, this retard thinks hes skilled cause he played DW in the first 3 weeks, lets not forget it takes wayyyyyy more skill then any other PT.
  • who's making the dc vs stunner war thread?
  • why is shining talking stuff i dont even know who he is in sk
  • Prolly cause he outlives you flazer
  • i find it amusing its all a bunch of butt plug champions defending each other

its like a huge parade of midget clowns from mexico
  • midget clowns are the coolest they know how to party!
  • Now, I've never once claimed to be a "pro vet" or said that I have a good strat. I never even USE the word strat cuz I just experiment with shyt, no strat involved. I'm some old nub who doesn't care about the numbers, math, size or anything in this game besides the nostalgia, fun and few friends I have/make every round. Oh, and the politics get fun, if you're into that kind of thing.
    Hell yeah.

• its too bad the only people who can take shining serious are his other friends, who are all elitist to everyone else

only subjugating on others not for the enjoyment of trying to make this game fun but on the order of being piss poor pussies
  • isn't ZX Zamolxe?
    Yes, its pretty lame.
    lol That is kind of what I thought. Zam hasn't been around for about 10 years, right? Or is it like Source, where is just never seems to go away.
  • Im actually surprised to see shining taking part in a topic relating to building skill. Not really his area of expertise/cares i thought.

Dont b fooled Chaotic, flazer is a 50/50 on whether his grandiose plans work out or not.
  • edited December 2013
    this retard thinks hes skilled cause he played DW in the first 3 weeks, lets not forget it takes wayyyyyy more skill then any other PT.
    He had more skill than 95% of all DW's around who thought they were pro because they were AT and could hit a couple of top kingdoms.

Good job guise, you're pro because you have 9k tanks and 40k goons (As if no-one else can make a similar trash kingdom) while your DW competition has 2-3x the defense.

Just saying. :)
  • the thing is that phantomz would of probably ended up NAPPING disneychannel if it werent for all of their aggressive hits on phantomz the past few days after NAPs dropped
  • Nimrod we don't like Disney for back stabbing us they were a good ally until then

Also mal you told me you where not bothered about your kingdom so just get on with it
    The nw whores in 1.16 piss me off to but they are barely human and don't hurt any one. It's a pathetic way to play so just get on with it.

Also I think the Disney leadership is to blame not cobras or STUNNERS
    ( wonderland you failed your hit lol )
  • edited December 2013
    1:16 was the sector to be in this round. :)
  • Should try 1:5... the fools have a SL Rotation... holy god damn its one of the dumbest things ever. One guy got pissed because Rook and I wanted to keep SL on the only DW in our sector.. during war...

I have never felt like slitting my wrists because of a sector, not even when Zeal was in my sector, until now.
  • all this happened because MAL obsessively wanted to hit 1:11.

• edited December 2013
    lol Pie. We shared SL here in 1:16, and I don't think I've ever seen it work so well in a sector.