Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear stunners leadership

Comments

• I can play any pt and outgrow almost anyone in these pfs if I choose to go for rank. But I build kds for war or just to start wars. Turtling is for noons plain and simple. maybe next round if cobras can talk me into playin again I'll show some of u noobs how to play a defensive pt and own even dws and offensive pts
    play oceanic and try to beat a dw
  • Esther/donde did it lolz
  • edited December 2013
    I can think of a recent round when an oceanic outgrew the amount of goons that lynog/qwj DW could make
  • The last time I played oceanic, I had a 50% land lead over #2. Was like 60k to 40k, oceanic explore vs mount explore. Was 50% off building cost back then though.
  • Chaotic I literally lost all faith in you from that post. You are as delusional as Viva is if you think you can outplay any one on any PT... DW is easy as pie and you weren't even playing that very well. The only thing you did properly was anti-turtle... oh my god so hard! Make resi -> make goons -> success!

• Loafery that's not the point. The fact that all the bad players
    The problem is no one forced the dws to build defence. I was sitting on 28k LTS and 30k goons and was safe. I could have sat at 28k LTS for 2-3 days and been fine since everyone outside our alliance was building a bit of defence and mainly exploring. The fact that at 20th place I could roll the #1 and no one could retal isn't my fault for playing dw. Its all your fault for allowing us dw to get away with it.
    Why are you still so butthurt about getting KTed? I can't tell if these posts or funnier or Viva constantly contradicting himself about what alliance he's in :D
    Mad about being ktd? I have never finished a round i am always one of the first kts no matter what pt I play cause so many bad player its easy to roll them out and get all the baddies wanting me dead. Being ktd don't bother me at all. Noobs saying that stunners and its leaders are bad does. Only good leadership left is cobras and a few others I roll with.

The fact that you had LTs shows how shit you are at dw... don't run your mouth about building a war kingdom when your shit "war kingdom" went down faster then a cracked out hooker... not trying to be a dick but your napoleon complex is truly annoying!!!!

This isn't my first run in with Cobras in war but I will say I have alot of new found respect for him after this rd... He never took long to respond on issues with his alliance and he ran a good hard war... I also gotta say his alliance mates are some of best war player's left in game... Cam, Scars, Ian, DeLaRocha, Mercer I tip my hat to a good round... Also I think Ian is an elite in leadership as comparison unless "the few you roll with" is Ian
  • Cobras + Ian is as deadly an Alliance Leadership Combination that's left. I have always respected Cobras and from the first time I had the pleasure to work with and against Ian... I knew he had "it". Not many leaders out there could handle a 3v1 and thrive. Their kills vs 3 alliance kills was outstanding.

Enough of that.. KT COBRAS!!!
  • "would have"

He's dead. Point = moot.

I went inactive for 2 days, came back, massed goons and rolled him. Along with every other KT that started before I died. Oh wait, those KTs started because 1:1, including me, rolled them.

So no, couldn't even begin to touch him is quite incorrect.

To head off all the "DWnoskillz, ohyu haz shyt D" arguments, let me say again that I went inactive for 2 days. I didn't even have the soldiers to mass goons, nor anything building, D or O, for 48 ticks. Mass goons the day I came back for 24 hours, if that, and Flazer was breakable.

Now, I've never once claimed to be a "pro vet" or said that I have a good strat. I never even USE the word strat cuz I just experiment with shyt, no strat involved. I'm some old nub who doesn't care about the numbers, math, size or anything in this game besides the nostalgia, fun and few friends I have/make every round. Oh, and the politics get fun, if you're into that kind of thing.

But there is nothing "pro" or godly about someone who can't defend against a KD half their size in both land and NW who had almost 0 offense 24 hours before hitting them, DW or not.

Get his dick out of your mouth, Chaotic. :3
    I read this and skipped the rest.

flaz could have the worst round of his life and still out play you at your very best.

know your role scrub.
  • edited December 2013
  • ^^ boo this bitch
  • edited December 2013

BRING IT ON FGTS!

YOU WON'T BREAK ME DOWN. I'M FUCKIN' BULLETPROOF!
  • All this anger because someone didn't jump on the bandwagon. \o/

The thing is, my post never had anything to do with MY skill. Pretty sure I actually pointed that out. It's just annoying when people have these god complexes and napoleon complexes just because they've played a little longer or studied the game a little more.

Like, good on you for being good. But you become a piece of shyt when you flaunt it and try to demean others because of it. Especially when a "no skill, shyt DW AT KD" is still enough to wreck you.
    only subjugating on others not for the enjoyment of trying to make this game fun but on the order of being piss poor pussies
    So you talk down on people and their KDs and "skill level" for the enjoyment of trying to make this game fun? LoL dick.

Dogtown, that's a good job. That's probably true. Now take the advice I gave Chaotic.

Get his dick out of your mouth, Dogtown. :3
  • Don't get upset because you are not as good as flaz. You can type all the gay shit you want but it wont make your skill any better.
  • The funny thing is, you think that matters.

You need better insults than "oo, j00 suck at SK."
  • most of the best players quit long ago. nw alone does not define a great player though
  • Said flaz was better than you bud.

you sucking, now those are your own words.

thanks for fighting this battle for me.
  • Aw, I said I suck. I must suck. Ah well. You clever little dog.

*shrug* I know players worse than me so it all evens out.

Just wish some of the better ones weren't so stuck up and snobbish about it. Then maybe I'd attempt talking to one instead of AT-rolling one. And it's the first time I've ever done it, DW has never been my PT, I've always found it to be cheap.

But I still rolled him. LoL
  • Just making sure you know your place.
    For it being something that doesn't matter I think you are defending and explaining yourself alot.
  • dogtown where is my place? lol
  • Lmao my place is wherever the fuck I want it to be. I'm sorry I don't conform to the "he's a better player, I must bow down to him" way of thinking. I go off of personality.

And yep, I am. It's called replying to posts. I'm at work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, at a computer with nothing to do. If I post something and someone replies, I reply back.

Not sure what I'm defending, though. That I secretly do care about my "skill"? If I did, I have a bunch of builder's AIMs, I'd just ask them for helps/tips/strats. But that's not my cup of tea.
  • dogtown where is my place? lol
    Ill get to you soon enough. Just be patient and stay in line. I'm almost done here.

• Lmao my place is wherever the fuck I want it to be. I'm sorry I don't conform to the "he's a better player, I must bow down to him" way of thinking. I go off of personality.

And yep, I am. It's called replying to posts. I'm at work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, at a computer with nothing to do. If I post something and someone replies, I reply back.

Not sure what I'm defending, though. That I secretly do care about my "skill"? If I did, I have a bunch of builder's AIMs, I'd just ask them for helps/tips/strats. But that's not my cup of tea.
    You keep trying to make it out like I've said things I haven't. I was just stating that it must matter if you are taking the time to reply to it.

I would prolly be upset too if someone said flaz was a better player than me too. Are you sure you aren't related to darius? You sound more and more like him to me.

• I miss Moogle
  • But you're not staying what "it" is. Hence, the misunderstanding and making it out like you've said things you haven't. Be clear, mate. What matters to me?

Pretty sure I'm not even close to related to Darius, bro.

I lift more.
  • well tiesto lets do a couple shots of liquid cocaine? I could arrange a trip 2 fl lol
  • But you're not staying what "it" is. Hence, the misunderstanding and making it out like you've said things you haven't. Be clear, mate. What matters to me?

Pretty sure I'm not even close to related to Darius, bro.

I lift more.

Im just messing with you shining. Stop getting so upset.
    let me break it down for you. You said "The funny thing is, you think that matters." After a reference to your poor skills at sk. Im just saying that it must matter otherwise you wouldn't be so hostile and defensive. We are all friends here.
  • Pretty sure I'm not even close to related to Darius, bro.

I lift more.
    I put that there in the hopes you'd realize I'm not as serious as I'm pretending to take myself right now. You should've seen the War thread last round...mass walls of text and anger until I died...then it never happened. o_o

I don't have "poor" skills at SK. I have "average" building skills at SK. And yes, clarifying that DOES matter. =D

Meh. you're right. It matters. Fuck this, Ihy, go away.

>_>
  • Thank you for helping the time at work pass.

I was hoping you caught on long ago too ;)
  • LOL I'm still here. For 5 more hours.

fuck this, we're still arguing.