Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear stunners leadership

Comments

• it was more of an opportunistic war he had too many tanks out

doubt stunners can finish a kt with 100k goons
  • SL share I can do.. this was every 4 days we had a new SL. Rotation.
  • Yeah we pretty much had a blast group for our sector haha.

Pie, to be fair, you picked probably the worst round ever to be in my sector. Life and all that ;)
  • It wasn't all bad... I enjoyed you getting pissed at me all the time. I like to believe its cause you saw more in me than what I was showing up with at the time.. maybe not, but its my delusion and I'm going to keep it lol
  • u 2 going out or something?
  • all this happened because MAL obsessively wanted to hit 1:11.

More like it was you and your crew scared of me and wanting to prepare for Someone and Dobroto to go r/r with you as the pop farm and you knew I was going to hit you today.

I hit you like a week ago, Ancient turtle god around that time too, and I did a failed hit on Curley yesterday. Not my fault the only targets with low defense were in 1:11.
  • all this happened because MAL obsessively wanted to hit 1:11.

i wished the mods would do their job and ban cheaters like this guy

im still unsure why viva is allowed to keep posting

• this retard thinks hes skilled cause he played DW in the first 3 weeks, lets not forget it takes wayyyyyy more skill then any other PT.
    He had more skill than 95% of all DW's around who thought they were pro because they were AT and could hit a couple of top kingdoms.

Good job guise, you're pro because you have 9k tanks and 40k goons (As if no-one else can make a similar trash kingdom) while your DW competition has 2-3x the defense.

Just saying. :)
    Pretending like DW isnt crazy strong the first few weeks after newbie mode is stupid, i had a similar KD to him last round and im a shitter. DW is not a skill based PT, its fun as hell to play though

Just saying :)
  • edited December 2013
    DW is crazy strong offensively, but it requires skill to be able to make solid defense to back it up. Again, most DW SoK's we took, we saw that their defense sucked.

Like, really, really sucked. It just goes to show that DW is fun to play, and any noob can make billions of goons with rubbish D, but you need skill to make a balanced DW that can hit nearly anyone around, and hardly anyone can grab you in return.

Just saying. :)

Edit: I'm not saying that DW requires more skill than other PT's, rather it requires skill to play properly.
  • it's more self control than skill

oh look i has 3k soldiers but can only make 300lds, but i can make 3k goons instead!

i'll make the goons and won't care for defense! yeepee!
  • edited December 2013
    its too bad the only people who can take shining serious are his other friends, who are all elitist to everyone else

only subjugating on others not for the enjoyment of trying to make this game fun but on the order of being piss poor pussies
    I thought his response was great and I have no idea who he is. Of course I am clueless what happened too.
  • The problem is no one forced the dws to build defence. I was sitting on 28k LTS and 30k goons and was safe. I could have sat at 28k LTS for 2-3 days and been fine since everyone outside our alliance was building a bit of defence and mainly exploring. The fact that at 20th place I could roll the #1 and no one could retal isn't my fault for playing dw. Its all your fault for allowing us dw to get away with it.
  • but all of you died...thats the point
  • Its kind of why stunners had to be gangbanged. You collect a ton of DWs, they will run away with the round unless you stop them. Alls fair.
  • but romanian turtle power ftw
  • the thing is that phantomz would of probably ended up NAPPING disneychannel if it werent for all of their aggressive hits on phantomz the past few days after NAPs dropped
    Yea, much of Disney is not very smart. I specifically told people to fuck off, but oh well.
  • The problem is no one forced the dws to build defence. I was sitting on 28k LTS and 30k goons and was safe. I could have sat at 28k LTS for 2-3 days and been fine since everyone outside our alliance was building a bit of defence and mainly exploring. The fact that at 20th place I could roll the #1 and no one could retal isn't my fault for playing dw. Its all your fault for allowing us dw to get away with it.
    Why are you still so butthurt about getting KTed? I can't tell if these posts or funnier or Viva constantly contradicting himself about what alliance he's in :D
  • Prime I am in Disney

However I hate tyris so will help STUNNERS

My loyality however lies with Phantomz, I don't turn my back on my own and run away like 1.11 did
  • If leadership is bad and they don't trustthem i don't blame them overall
  • If leadership is bad and they don't trustthem i don't blame them overall
    I wasnt even alive or the leader when they left
    If i was leader and sluve then they probably would not have left .
    But thats by the by
  • U guys all talk trash but he would have rolled anyone of u and u couldn't even begin to touch him. Maybe u should re evaluated your own strat if his"shit" strat owned the hell outta all of u.

Actually I was safely defended, just b.c he was #1 doesn't mean he could roll everyone else on a pop inflated terra that had shit sci... sry pat I still luv j00...
  • Loafery that's not the point. The fact that all the bad players
    The problem is no one forced the dws to build defence. I was sitting on 28k LTS and 30k goons and was safe. I could have sat at 28k LTS for 2-3 days and been fine since everyone outside our alliance was building a bit of defence and mainly exploring. The fact that at 20th place I could roll the #1 and no one could retal isn't my fault for playing dw. Its all your fault for allowing us dw to get away with it.
    Why are you still so butthurt about getting KTed? I can't tell if these posts or funnier or Viva constantly contradicting himself about what alliance he's in :D
    Mad about being ktd? I have never finished a round i am always one of the first kts no matter what pt I play cause so many bad player its easy to roll them out and get all the baddies wanting me dead. Being ktd don't bother me at all. Noobs saying that stunners and its leaders are bad does. Only good leadership left is cobras and a few others I roll with.
  • Don't KT me plz. I'll surrender.
  • well it is a given you'll get kted if you build offense in the first 3 weeks
  • I blame zeal, if it wasn't for him everything would have worked out. Flazers also partially to blame, he should have made a soldier army
  • hmmm games still around....I am rooting 4 the underdog lol
  • edited December 2013
    well it is a given you'll get kted if you build offense in the first 3 weeks
    Hes DW and by the way he as moaning for the last 2 weeks you'd think he expected to live past the first war.

Acting like hes some god tier player, when in reality hes just another DW shitter who thought his kd was good, in every other round before this there is others just like him, and will continue to be others in the next round.

The only good DW kds ive seen built since ive been playing is n00bster and his mate in the round with 20% extra soilders able to be trained. All the others were trash (including mine).
  • I can play any pt and outgrow almost anyone in these pfs if I choose to go for rank. But I build kds for war or just to start wars. Turtling is for noons plain and simple. maybe next round if cobras can talk me into playin again I'll show some of u noobs how to play a defensive pt and own even dws and offensive pts
  • is chaoticx hotgates or something, i have a hard time believing anyone else can be that bad/retarded and not realize it