Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-SK Thread

1235»

Comments

• in more important sports

england are playing horrible cricket right now

highlights: http://www.cricket.com.au/news-list/2013/12/6/match-report-day-two-at-the-adelaide-oval
  • I cant believe you compared cricket to hockey... what are you a girl or something?
  • I cant believe you compared cricket to hockey... what are you a girl or something?
    Cricket hahahahahahahahaha

North america has about 15 sports it pegs above cricket.

Tea and crumpets and all that.
  • u are ignoring the fact that cricket is the 2nd most popular sport in the world

yea keep on flogging ur one nation sports
  • ur one nation sports
    Either you can't read, or you can't write. Is English your 3rd language?

If you meant to say "your one nation's sport", that would be incorrect because I said north america which is more than one nation.

If you meant to say "your one national sport", you are wrong because I said there are 15 sports above boring old cricket.

The only reason cricket and football (soccer) are popular in the rest of the world is because the rest of the world is fucking poor. They can't afford football pads, or ice for hockey, or anything that us in the first world do.

Hockey is fast paced and nonstop action. Other sports are constantly stopping and it bores me. I can't watch a baseball gamE, football game, or a cricket match because of the amount of dead time between plays. snooze fest.
  • If you meant to say "your one nation's sport", that would be incorrect because I said north america which is more than one nation.
    splitting hairs

If you meant to say "your one national sport", you are wrong because I said there are 15 sports above boring old cricket.
    list them or nah too hard?

The only reason cricket and football (soccer) are popular in the rest of the world is because the rest of the world is fucking poor. They can't afford football pads, or ice for hockey, or anything that us in the first world do.
    so the amount of money it takes to play a sport is equal to how good the sport is? lol?

even so u underestimate how much cricket gear can cost

Hockey is fast paced and nonstop action. Other sports are constantly stopping and it bores me. I can't watch a baseball gamE, football game, or a cricket match because of the amount of dead time between plays. snooze fest.
    maybe you need to realise that people value different things in the sport they watch?

there is so much more to cricket then hitting a puck down an ice rink

Moving on. Wings played well tonight. Big win without Z and Pavs.
  • edited December 2013
    yep we all know who won this argument

HINT: it wasnt the guy that started it
  • Are you sure you won this argument? How can we be sure?
    If we ignore him, do you think he will just disappear one day?
  • Hockey is stupid expensive... minor hockey costs thousands. Its why you dont see many black people in hockey.

Ofc that doesnt make it a good sport, its a good sport for a plethora of reasons! Best sport.
  • i actually dont mind hockey and ive said this to you numerous times zeality

i was just bringing up another big sporting event that is happening at the moment and was met with hostility and arguments about which sport is the best

if you check my original post i never insulted hockey
  • Fuck hockey it stupid and boring. Derp derp slap shot dero derp fights.

stupid fucking sport.
  • True that neg, but you troll so much that Cory just laid the smack down.
  • Dogtown, I say this because love you, fuck you!!
  • haha u guys

day 3 was amazing: http://www.cricket.com.au/video/Australia-take-control-on-day-three

england are well and truly fighting for the urn right now
  • I feel like I missed out on a good line of joke threads today

:(
  • I need Brandon Marshall to have one of those "Brandon Marshall" games so I can go to the 2nd round of the playoffs.
  • edited December 2013
    Your playoffs are starting already? Also, I have Alshon Jeffrey so I prefer another Alshon domination game. Of course I already have my game won this week, I just want to win it by a larger margin.
  • I just read that by the end of this year 156 million Americans will lose their health insurance and be forced to take a new plan despite our president promising us that we could keep our plans.
  • I just read that by the end of this year 156 million Americans will lose their health insurance and be forced to take a new plan despite our president promising us that we could keep our plans.
    That's like....half the us pop....maybe 40%. No way, that has to be high.. (I'm pretty politically passive and I know I'm not losing my coverage)
  • so rebecca black has a new song called saturday

definitely a last grasp attempt at making another song that retards will fork money out for as a joke

fucking bitch

definitely a last grasp attempt at making another song that retards will fork money out for as a joke

fucking bitch
    I'd still hit it

fucking bitch
    Seriously? Wtf....
  • edited December 2013
    Editors are important see
  • Damn you autocorrect!

That spoon looks like a dong
  • edited December 2013
    Anyone else try and click on "Scan"? Not my proudest moment.
  • :: Gives Sky a cookie.::
  • edited December 2013
    As long as it's not a metaphor for penis or anything, I'll cautiously accept it.
  • edited December 2013
    666 >:)

Damn think I chose the wrong thread for this post