Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pixel Dungeon

1235»

Comments

• Hit it alot
  • Furthest I got was level 15.
    The robot tank that farts.

How do you beat that?.
    I got there with rogue!!
    Work in diagonal lines. That will help avoid the gas. Don't let him step on a blank traps or he heals.
  • edited December 2013
    There was more to it I just didn't think to grab it. You find the Rose on an enemy.
    Yea talk to the ghost them start defeating enemies and eventually one will drop the rose. Return it to the ghost and he will give you a choice between a random weapon or piece of armor. Later on you'll find a wand maker that's looking for a berry. Give it to him and he'll grant you either a random attack wand (eg disintegration, flames, lightning) or a random support wand (eg blink, teleport, growth). As far as i've found there isn't anything else special after that, i've made it to floor 23 twice.
  • Gaga going beast mode on pixel dungeon.
  • And we're back
  • hey, now i can play :P

i'll check it on my tablet later on (if its free :P)
  • Bull I hate this game I refuse
    this is when i quit this game, it is still on my phone but i haven't touched it since
  • "Killed by marsupial at level one"
  • mind wrecking game, fuck that.
  • It is a fickle bitch
  • I like roguelikes for a while. You can see my actual demise in this thread
  • Lol reread the thread. I love that you guys told me 100x to kite the wraiths in the doorways and I didn't understand hahahaha