Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pixel Dungeon

Comments

• You have got to Kite them through doors.
  • Found a Wand of the Flock today. Spent 5mins running about summoning sheep to block off doorways behind me as I explored only to have to destroy them all immediately after as i kept running into dead ends XD
  • That wand is next to useless
  • True, but summoning sheep never gets boring... or maybe that's just because i'm in NZ where sheep outnumber humans 8:1
  • Rogue has such little survivability.
  • Shit one hit away from killing ooze on rogue
  • edited November 2013
    Darub even in a 1v1 with a wraith I cannot kill them with the rogue or warrior. I had a +4 mace of venom and didn't even connect one time.
  • Pull them through a door way and you one hit them every time.
  • Darub even in a 1v1 with a wraith I cannot kill them with the rogue or warrior. I had a +4 mace of venom and didn't even connect one time.
    Your chance to connect increases if you pull them through a door. I've only said this 6 times now for a reason.

• I cant seem to hit wraiths, any tips?
  • On a great run goo flys 3 spaces and hits me for 20 something.....fml
  • OK. Pull them through doors. Got it. I will try that. Last time I was surrounded by 4, and they blocked the door off. :(
  • What's this mastery thing I got? My warrior is a gladiator now. He gets combos or something. So now my warrior is permanently awesome?
  • Exactly, gladiator is the better of the two for higher levels.
  • I am at level 11 in dungeon level 10 tengu or something. What do I do what do I do heeeeelllllppppp
  • Beat that bitch first try awwwwwww yeah
  • Nice! I thought the tengu was easier than the slime guy, but I had really high mail armor on the warrior. Probably tougher with mage or rogue.
  • Flame swords are a bad idea I had an amazing game going farmed up 4 or 5 health pots and trapped myself between 2 mobs while on fire...gg character lvl 16 dungeon level 14
  • Wait until you meet the boss on 15. Word of advice, don't let him hit a trap.
  • How is the huntress?
  • Not bad actually, haven't had a lot of time to toy with her, but I'll let you know as soon as I do.
  • made it to the goo with a mage...hit me for 23 points? Wtf
  • Ah, fight goo in water
  • Just beat tengu on rouge.
  • How are you guys managing with the rouge? Mine can't seem to hit anything and i die long before floor 4 simply from a lack of health potions to recover with while having all my attacks dodged by rats.

Love the mage though, i found so many upgrade scrolls that my mage was able to wear plate armor and wield a flaming longsword despite only having 13 strength! Got to floor 14 and forgot to keep an eye on my health, so i died with 5 health potions in my inventory :(

Btw, wands of fire, lightning, disintegration and magic missile work wonders on wraiths, avoiding the need to draw them one by one into door frames so you can hit them with a melee attack. Took out 3 at once with a wand of lightning alone.
  • I haven't gotten past floor 4 with a rogue or mage yet. The drops haven't been in my favor.
  • I have my book on rouge :)
  • Armor is key. You have to upgrade armor
  • Just got to see dm-300 I lost.
  • What's the book do for the rogue?