Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels V. Demons

12345679»

Comments

• eh? That was a night one action, neither Flames nor Tmosta died.

night 1:
    --Night has ended!--
    Mages the Hangman was Killed in the night!
    --Day has begun and will last ~46 hours--

Tmonsta ended up dying night 3, and Flames night 4. Where's the failure?
  • thanks for putting the time in to run game ixtaria
  • #1 oracle in the WORLD
  • edited November 2013
    SkyDragon (Mephisto) kill-matches Rape=Clingy Friend with negative polarity. (Fails due to polarity)

I'm curious action priority I see that he was changed polarity at the last second, but does it go night actions->kills or idk meh thats of lesser concern as it added to the game imo. Besides the matching not having consequences I enjoyed the round
    Kills are last as Nimrod says (I personally think that actions should happen on a first come, first served basis). I had a feeling that Rohan had changed polarity but wasn't sure to what. I just thought he was far more likely to be negative, all things considered. :p

Looks like luck played a part in our deaths though when we were both taken out at once, lol.

Thanks for the game, Ixta.
  • edited November 2013
    eh? That was a night one action, neither Flames nor Tmosta died.

night 1:
    --Night has ended!--
    Mages the Hangman was Killed in the night!
    --Day has begun and will last ~46 hours--

Tmonsta ended up dying night 3, and Flames night 4. Where's the failure?
    My apologies and nimrod is right, you put up a really good game :)
    This. Big thanks to you Ixta.
  • ah, I was inactive night 2 and couldn't spy on anyone or Flames would have died earlier. ha ha
  • thanks ix it was great
    This. Big thanks to you Ixta.
    Thanks Ixta! A much more simple game may be in order. Limited roles, maybe some masons. 1 group of baddies with limited night action. Will make it less work for mod.

• np :) I don't mind running a big complex game, it's dun for me too. But definitely requires a break after :P

I'm really curious what would have happened if the Angels hadn't completely missed submitting a couple night kills.

I do think Rmagician was thinking about running a game though.
  • Yeah, rmagician mentioned that. Does he want to do his mafia game with money/bribes?
  • edited November 2013
    Yup when my role was stolen, I was so disappointed. That was the first time I had ever been selected with a role instead of a measly damn villager. **shakes fist**

Also, if you notice, all my votes for lynches were legit :)
  • If rmagician doesn't run one i'll put one together
  • Big up to the main cheese, ixta.

Thanks! Someone else (not me) should run one so Ixta can play.
  • I want a Mages run one, but that's just because I haven't played one of his in a while.
  • I saw RM said he was going to run one on the pf's. He posted it in the UC on s2.
  • He posted it in the UC on s2.
    if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around... does it make a noise?
  • He posted it in the UC on s2.
  • edited November 2013
    He posted it in the UC on s2.
    Yes, physics doesn't care if anyone's listening.
  • However it doesn't make a sound, because sound is noise that is heard.
  • edited November 2013
    It still exists though. We perceive it as sound or noise but what we define as sound waves are still emitted from the fall, whether anyone is there to hear it or not. The universe doesn't care whether anyone can hear it or not. We just evolved to make sense of those sound waves as noise.
  • No, noise is existent no matter if anyone is around, because noise = sound waves. Sound has to be heard, if nobody is around to hear it, then it can't be heard, so it can't be sound.
  • edited November 2013
    But that's what Walls asked:
    ... does it make a noise?
    You agreed that "noise is existent". I don't get what we're arguing about? If we're talking about "sound", then I agree. But he specifically said "noise". If there was nothing in this universe that could perceive the fall as "sound", then technically the "noise" would just be pressure waves doing nothing particularly useful in this universe, but they would still exist.

The way Walls has phrased the question, it implies that noise or sound may not exist when there's no-one to hear it. Yes, sound wouldn't exist, but the waves generated will exist regardless.
  • Aye, I was just pointing out the difference since usually when the question is asked they say sound, lol. We are just agreeing in different ways.