Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels V. Demons

Comments

• --Night has ended!--

Casualty List:
    Tmonsta (Astaroth)
    Zeality (Assassin)
    Shining (Raphael)

RIP

--Day has begun!--
  • I have a good feeling the sidekick killed zeality
  • and a greater chance damdred is someone bad

lynch damdred, flazer for mayor
  • edited November 2013
    and a greater chance damdred is someone bad

lynch damdred, flazer for mayor
    --Night has ended--
    ...Damdred (Beelzebub),.....were slain in the night!

--Day has begun! (Day will end at roughly 9:30am Saturday morning sk time)--
    Great detective skills flaz.

Looking back meadows shared votes with tmonsta. And he was trying to get her mayor.
    With nothing further to go on. ..
    meadows for lynch
    No mayor vote yet
  • edited November 2013
    that's not very angelic of you dogtown

In fact, I want this angelic monstrosity out of my town!

lynch the town of dogs and flazer for mayor

priest protect me plz :( :( :(
  • You can point the claws all you want but I can only assume if I was able to communicate with my team I'd want to lock in mayor. You just made it obvious is a desperate attempt following your team being decimated.
  • my team has been getting decimated ever since k2 lynched walls :(
  • Meadows seems pretty shifty siding with Tmonsta

meadows for lynch and the only person I trust, me for mayor<\b>
  • you guys aren't very bright, given that I actually sided with flazer and tmonsta voted long after I did
  • that or ghosted is another angel, since he sided with shining(angel)

Dogtown is Uriel, hear me out! And should the other villagers help the angels lynch me, they'll see why I'm right :D
  • edited November 2013
    If you sided with them or they sided with you isn't the point, you are just trying to divert from the point you shared the same votes as known demons. So now we take shots in the dark at roles because you are backed into a corner.

Give up demon.
  • I am no demon! In fact, you didn't even have to try to kill me to win. But you tried to lynch me, so you better believe I will use my only weapon as my defense: my knowledge!
  • I don't see a better lynch than you. You voted to lynch a villager and were being voted to mayor by a demon. Don't expect to get by using diversion tactics.
  • i didn't even read the thread, I just picked whatever flazer did. literally what i said, too.
  • Ofcourse. Its all just random. Derp derp.
  • Why are you fighting so hard for this dog?
  • The same reason she is....the bandwagon will happen if she yells wolf and I just sit here game over. Im more worried why you would be siding with meadows.
  • awwwww, i'm no longer special :( this is bullshit.
  • Lynch Rmagician

Rohan for Mayor
  • Jester for mayor!!!!

Lynch meadiws
  • The same reason she is....the bandwagon will happen if she yells wolf and I just sit here game over. Im more worried why you would be siding with meadows.
    I see why she is fighting, just curious why you are.

• Well when I get lynched and you see my role, just remember who I said was what :D
  • ?lynch meadows sci for mayor
    I see why she is fighting, just curious why you are.

I made my case on that. She had similar votes as the demons and it drew my suspicion. With little else to go on due to the unbalanced nature of this round it seems valid to me. Combine that with the diversion tactics and finger pointing I'm lead to even more suspicion. While I am at it I agree with rohan(the world just stopped spinning) rmagician seems a likely candidate for angles/demons also. If other facts were brought to attention I could see voting elsewhere I just don't at the moment
  • The ones that try to get out in front of the accusations are always the ones guilty of something! *cough*Flazer*cough*
  • jester for mayor!

lynch magician!
  • The ones that try to get out in front of the accusations are always the ones guilty of something! *cough*Flazer*cough*
    I'm pretty sure you will need to sit out a round.
  • Please ignore K2. He apparently doesn't understand the concept of being dead.
  • I change my lynch vote to RMagician
  • Wow, now that's your bitchy survival instinct speaking out, isn't it?

lynch meadows, flames for mayor