Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels V. Demons

Comments

• Also, I lived last time...
  • Also, I lived last time...
    I would have found a way to kill you!
  • K2 for le lynch, le Zeal for Mayor

And that's the bottom line. Because Stone Cold said so.
  • K2 for le lynch, le Zeal for Mayor

And that's the bottom line. Because Stone Cold said so.
    Pfft! You better smell that shit, cause the rock, IS FUKIN COOKIN!
  • meadows for mayor
  • lynch k2, and make zeal mayor
  • K2 for lynch
  • edited October 2013
    K2 for lynch
    There ya go bro
  • K2 - that first day lynching was kinda cold...

Ghosted for Mayor, K2 for lynch
    This
  • Ixta, any chance we would be allowed to know the cause of death at night. Was it an evil kill or good kill?
    Nope :P
  • --Day has ended!--
    Votals:

Mayor:
    Zeality: (8) CoryNewb, Flazer, Nimrod, RapeISfunny, RMagician, Shining, Skydragon, Zeality
    MissMeadows: (7) Darubian, Flames, Gagazetsk, MissMeadows, Phantom, Scientology, Tmonsta
    Ghosted: (2) Dogtown, Osiris
    Jesterawx: (1) Jesterawx
    K2sk: (1) K2sk
    RapeISfunny: (1) Damdred

Abstaining: (1) Ghosted

Zeality has won Mayor!

Sacrifice:
    K2sk: (16) CoryNewb, Damdred, Dogtown, Flames, Flazer, GagazetSK, Ghosted, Jesterawx, Osiris, Phantom, RapeISfunny, Scientology, Shining, Skydragon, Tmonsta, Zeality
    Tmonsta: (1) K2sk
    MissMeadows: (1) MissMeadows
    Osiris: (1) RMagician

Abstaining: (2) Darubian, Nimrod

K2sk the Inventor was sacrificed!

--Night has begun, and will end in 24 hours.--

(As a reminder, all kills must come with a polarity attached.)
  • edited October 2013
    --Night has ended--
    Skydragon (Mephisto), Damdred (Beelzebub), and Osiris (Satanologist) were slain in the night!

--Day has begun! (Day will end at roughly 9:30am Saturday morning sk time)--
  • edited November 2013
    Something fishy going on in my opinion, but what's done is done..
  • I think we made a huge mistake putting faith in Zealty yesterday. What did you find as our mayor? For now I will vote CoryNewb as mayor with some serious suspicion on yesterdays mayor.
  • edited November 2013
    The angels sure were busy last night.... Keeping us safe from the demons! I think Zeal did a great job as mayor, bringing the villagers 2 kills closer to safety... hopefully we can get the rest of the demons soon! Cory however is extremely suspicious in his actions against zeal... I say lynch cory, meadows for mayor, however I'm interested in last night's killing too (edit: last night's spying)
  • You dont understand what the mayors role is so you are probably just deluded. Or really poorly trying to get me lynched.

Mayor gets to spy on someone, ao i followed Damdred. He visitted Osiris, but since Osiris cant be killed by demons... angels probably did it.

I dont trust cory becauze that is the worst lynch ever.

Shining for mayor and Cory for lynch
  • edited November 2013
    Newb for Mayor

Lynch RMagician

I trust cory, He's good.
  • I would put a little faith in me this round. I will now also raise suspicions on Rmagician. I can say without a doubt that Zeal is worth using a lynch on (unlike our last two bad lynches)
  • Youre definitely not on my side, as I don't like angels or demons :p
  • thank you Angels for killing the one guy that could save you from demon attack =D>

"It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
    Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies"
  • Youre definitely not on my side, as I don't like angels or demons :p
    You are 100% right that I'm not on your side.
  • what faith is there? k2 is a bad player who doesnt respect ww, his only intention was to kill walls and nothing more, its just bad luck they both got decent roles, because it was k2 himself that did the first thing, so its only natural to eliminate people who couldnt care about this game

lynch cory, flazer for mayor
  • Im guessing rohan and cory are teammaates.

Sky and damdred were evil and both voted tmonsta for mayor, could be something there too
  • The first two lynches were bad for neutral players because neutral people died.
  • Voting Zealty for lynch.
  • too lazy to read so like whatever flazer said
  • If all the good, nuetral, people of this village put their confidence in me, and I will lead them to eradicate these beings of heaven and hell from our town. I will need some cooperation from you all, but hear this: vote Zealty for lynch today, and if he has anything but an evil role, you may lynch me tomorrow. I will need some help tonight from my other role having neutrals, but we have got a shot at this.