Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels V. Demons

edited November 2013 in General
Angels v. Demons

Angels and Demons will follow the standard Day/Night rotation of all WW games. All night actions must be submitted in the night period, and will be followed by a sacrifice (lynching) during the day.

In this game, the players are split into three teams. No names or roles will be revealed to any players.

Win Conditions
Angels win when all demons and non-positive polarity roles have been eliminated.
Demons win when all angels and non-negative polarity roles have been eliminated.
Humans win when all angels and demons are dead.

Killing
Attacks come in 2 types, based on polarity. When the killer sends an attack, he must also send what type of attack he is making. If a Positive attack is made upon a player with negative polarity, the attack fails, and vice versa. Both attack types will succeed upon a player whose polarity is neutral.
Night kill attempts must be written with polarity indicated.
Ex: Positive attack on Ixtaccihuatl.

Angels - 5
Raphael – Can choose one person a night to protect from any sort of night action.
Uriel – Can view the polarity of any player once per night.
Michael – Gains an additional night kill by correctly matching a player’s name to their role. (Polarity still required.)
Gabriel – Can view a player’s role once per night.
Seraphim – Acquires the role power of whatever angel is first to die.
*Angels have a positive polarity.
*As a group, the angels have one kill per night.

Demons - 5
Satan – Can convert one player into a demon per game. This player will retain whatever power they previously had.
Mephisto – Gains an additional kill by correctly matching a player’s name to their role. (Only kills the player matched. Polarity still required.)
Nephilim – Acquires the role power of whatever Demon is first to die.
Beelzebub - Can view the polarity of any player once per night.
Astaroth - Can view a player’s role once per night.
*Demons have a negative polarity.
*As a group, the demons have one kill per night.

Humans – 13

Positive Polarity Villagers:
Priest – Cannot be killed by Angel attack. Anyone he visits during the night is safe from Angel attack as well.
Doctor – Can choose one person a night to protect from killing attacks.
Oracle - Can view a player’s role once per night.

Negative Polarity Villagers:
Satanologist – Cannot be killed by Demon attack. Anyone he visits during the night is safe from Demon attack as well.
The Thief – Once per game, the Thief can choose to steal a role power from any living player in the game. If the Thief steals from and Angel or a Demon, that player will retain their alignment, but lose their role power.
The Assassin – Can kill players by correctly matching their name to their role. (Polarity still required. Only kills the player matched.)

Neutral Polarity Villagers:
Vigilante – Kills once per night
Hangman – At night, choose one player to gain lynch immunity the next day.
Sidekick – Takes over vigilante role if/when vigilante dies.
Clingy Friend – Blocks all actions taken by the person they follow at night.
The Inventor - The Inventor is allowed to create one device per night. These devices, when used, will grant powers that must be different from any town power in the game. Each device must be different. The Inventor is not able to use his devices himself; he must give them to other players, who may choose to use them on the following night. Devices cannot be given to the same player on consecutive nights. (I plan to be much stricter with the Inventor role this game with the requirement that inventions give different powers. The power to see roles already exists, it cannot be granted by a device, etc.)
Electrician – During the night, the electrician can change the polarity of any two players to a polarity of his choice. This polarity change is permanent. Having your polarity changed by the Electrician will not change which team you play for or your win condition, only the type of attack necessary to kill you. Players will NOT be informed of their polarity changes.
Leroy – Can single-handedly lynch any person of his choice once per game. Leroy must activate publicly in thread, and day will be over when he does so.

Special Role:
Mayor – Publicly elected every day. The same person cannot be elected 2 days in a row. The mayor has 2 votes in the case of a tie. The mayor may follow one player to see their actions during the night. The same player may NOT be elected mayor on consecutive days.

Player List:
CoryNewb: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Damdred: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Darubian
Dogtown: DEAD DEAD DEAD
FLAMES: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Flazer
GagazetSK: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Ghosted: DEAD DEAD DEAD
jesterawx
k2sk: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Mages: DEAD DEAD DEAD
MissMeadows
nimrod: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Osiris: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Phantom DEAD DEAD DEAD

RapeISfunny: DEAD DEAD DEAD
RMagician: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Scientology: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Shining: DEAD DEAD DEAD
SkyDragonX: DEAD DEAD DEAD
TMonsta: DEAD DEAD DEAD
WallsOfFire: DEAD DEAD DEAD
Zeality: DEAD DEAD DEAD

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In the days of Armageddon, humanity has become corrupt and wicked, a stain upon the beauty of the Earth. In his wrath, God sent forth his angels to with fiery swords to purify the world by destroying all those who defile it. However, the Angels lack Gods Omniscience, and must live among the humans,observing their daily life to ferret out the good from the bad.

Satan, sensing a chance to gain victory in this fallen world, has gathered his compatriots and gone forth to battle against the angels from the shadows. He, too, chooses to hide among the humans, seeking to trick the Angels into revealing themselves, and collecting the souls of the pure-hearted to torment in the depths of hell.

Humans must struggle for their own survival against both groups, utilizing only their own skills and their advanced technology.

Rules reminder: Angels and Demons are allowed to speak among their respective groups however they care to. However, no other game discussion should take place outside of this thread.

--Day One has begun, and will last 24 hours--
    (Players must elect a mayor, players may choose to sacrifice or not. All Votes must be bolded)
  • I blame shining
  • Jester for mayor!
  • Osiris for mayor, since I don't know who the fuck he is!
  • edited October 2013
    I know who Osiris is. Osiris for Mayor
  • Nimrod for mayor 2013
  • I'll probably go Nimrod for Mayor as well but will have a definitive vote later. Last game didn't go well for him after all.
  • TMonsta for Mayor!
  • edited October 2013
    I'll probably go Nimrod for Mayor as well but will have a definitive vote later. Last game didn't go well for him after all.
    And it shall not go well for him THIS round, mwahaha, mwahahahahahaaaaa

Tmonsta for Mayor.
  • Pssst, Rohan, the bold thingy.
  • edited October 2013
    I know I know, such a hassle!

Edit: Hell you could have done it for me! I think I've found a new lazy and abuse for the mods :P
  • Day 1, let's not lynch! Also, I want to bury the hatchet with flaz, after two rounds of trying to get him lynched, I vote him for mayor!

Flazer for mayor!
  • jester for mayor
  • ^Bold reminder.

Hmm, I'll go with TMonsta for Mayor
  • Osiris for mayor
  • Screw it, TMonsta for Mayor because I don't know who the fuck Osiris is either and the popular vote is between them two.
  • TMonsta for Mayor
  • OSIRIS, WHO ARE YOU?! I can't, in good conscience, vote for someone I don't know. You could be untrustworthy. o.o

TMonsta for Mayor
  • edited October 2013
    I believe cory is either an angel in denial, or a devil hiding behind. Why would anyone want to bury the ratchet with me?

Flazer for mayor
  • i guess TMosta for mayor
  • That's the spirit!
  • edited October 2013
    "If you don’t know who I am, maybe your best course of action is to tread lightly"

Shining you know who I am... I'm pretty sure you can trust me!

Since Tmonsta is the popular vote, i guess i'll go with Tmonsta for Mayor.

• He's a forum Multi!! GETTEM!
  • lol no don't. I'm not a multi, goddammit
  • k2 for mayor, lynch walls! you guys are forgetting that walls is whatever the most evil role is in this game.
  • k2 for mayor, lynch walls! you guys are forgetting that walls is whatever the most evil role is in this game.
    Hmm, do we have a rebuttal? K2 makes little sense, my vote may sway >>
  • edited October 2013
    K2 we are trying not to lynch anyone day 1, and 1 vote would lynch someone. Everyone has roles, let's give them a chance to make night 1 interesting.
    I believe cory is either an angel in denial, or a devil hiding behind. Why would anyone want to bury the ratchet with me?
    I spent two games trying to kill you. I think it would be the polite thing to not make my MO killing you.
  • edited October 2013
    Votals:

Mayor:

Tmonsta: (9) Damdred, Darubian, GagazetSK, Mages, Orisis, RapeisFunny, Shinging, Skydragon, Tmonsta
    Osiris: (3) Ghosted, Phantom, Zeality
    Flazer: (2) Flazer, CoryNewb
    Jester: (2) Jester, Flames (Bold in the future please, Flames)
    Nimrod: (1) Dogtown
    K2sk: (1) K2sk
    Abstaining: Missmeadows, Nimrod, Rmagician, Scientology, WallsofFire.

Tmonsta has won the Mayor vote.

Lynch

WallsofFire: (1) K2sk

WallsofFire the Vigilante has been sacrificed with one vote.

--Day 1 has ended. Night has begun and will end in 24 hours.--
  • edited October 2013
    --Night has ended!--
    Mages the Hangman was Killed in the night!
    --Day has begun and will last ~46 hours--

A strange device has popped up as well...
  • :( R.I.P. Mages. :'(

In other news, who wants Mayor tonight?