Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum Moderator: Vote Now

Comments

• @bcartfall

it has been decided, Damdred for mod, and unban my main please, thanks :)
    i think the voting process ends when the round ends. gives more people time to vote, lol

i still think sci would be a better mod, he understands the game well too and has helped a lot of ppl learn this scrub game
  • edited September 2013
    @bcartfall

i think the voting process ends when the round ends. gives more people time to vote, lol

i still think sci would be a better mod, he understands the game well too and has helped a lot of ppl learn this scrub game
    If being a mod means cleaning trash from the forums without ban hammer, it's pointless anyways.

If he gives mod's banning privileges, than I wouldn't mind upholding justice here.
  • @bcartfall

If being a mod means cleaning trash from the forums without ban hammer, it's pointless anyways.

If he gives mod's banning privileges, than I wouldn't mind upholding justice here.
    I think the main call for this mod to begin with was for removing the trash, and I think it was implied that it may be issued to whomever receives the title. However in all honesty, no one here is a real pain in the ass that may need to be banned. Everyone pretty much behaves good, if not better then that of the past.

Still, I don't think that these mods should have power to ban people, just clean the damn trash.
  • You use the ban power on the bots, silly Rohan.
  • You use the ban power on the bots, silly Rohan.
    Exactly, I'm just saying, Only on bots, not regular players, I rely on bcarts inactiveness to achieve my medieval schemes.
  • edited September 2013
    If something is egregious and you are the mod. Don't wait on Cart to ban someone. Just do it, but yes, I doubt the new mod will have to or should have to ban anybody.
  • Hey bcart.. make me mod and i'll

• ^ I feel weird eating a beef stick while watching this
  • Hi Cory! Long time no see.
    Word. What have you been up to?
  • Scientology or Lynog
  • Soooo, when am i getting mod? @bcartfall
  • Probably won't see him again until Round 60, lol.
  • that neg sounds like a good choice

if not him then lynog
  • i gots to be top now surely. Where is my Mod at Cartman?
  • i gots to be top now surely.

We don't want to know about your gay tendencies.
  • if we are getting a mod can you change back to the old pfs, they wer much better
  • if we are getting a mod can you change back to the old pfs, they wer much better
    I agree with this boob
  • if we are getting a mod can you change back to the old pfs, they were much better
  • if we are getting a mod can you change back to the old pfs, they were much better
  • edited September 2013
    Several mods would be best. I would accept just to make sure real people don't stay banned. You have to seriously fuck up to get a ban by me. I think a totalitarian mod slipping in would be the final nail. The games so one sided already it needs balanced moderation. A clean forum is awesome but banning someone like Rohan is dumb shit. I have unique experience in moderating having run irc servers and forums since before this game even existed. I've dealt with the most obnoxious personalities clashing and warring with very few permanent bans necessary. I always extended a truce to enemies caught in my alliances in game as well so as not to abuse my position over them.

Crash should retain powers I think he did a fine job considering the circumstances.
  • I think everyone should stop turning this into the typical thread and just post the name of the person that you think is best for the job. Hes asking for one. None needs to defend and bash people. Pick a person shut up and tally the votes. I assume thats what he would like so make it easy for him. Shut up and pick names
  • I'm cool with 2-3 mods. Back in the day I remember 7-8 at all times.
  • i think everyone shud have mod powers
    so we can all have our equal share of cleaning up the bots
    and anyone who abuses it gets perma banned
  • Cartman asked for a vote, i see me top of the voting list, Gimme my powahs Cart. The fact i dont even play anymore is more the reason than any to gimme Mod.
  • edited September 2013
    Lynog is the only guy ever perma banned from the xFCx site. Love hating that guy. He wasn't even posting hehe. :P
  • I think Bcart should for once show that he continues to give one righteous fuck about this game. I remember Maverick doing shit. I remember BotD, I remember 40 sectors to a galaxy. Act Bcart, before it's too late.
    He hasn't cared much for around 13 years and he certainly isn't going to start now.
  • Lynog is the only guy ever perma banned from the xFCx site. Love hating that guy. He wasn't even posting hehe. :P
    was i actually on that site? i vaguely remember something but its very feint. You banned me from the blast on AIM a few times though :P