Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum Moderator: Vote Now

Comments

• I will sign up as well, I hate all of you equally and have no bias what so ever, however I will only agree to this if we participate in said challenge above.
  • WHERE THE HELL DID I VOTE FOR SCI? Get reading comprehension, I said he would be a good choice if active, which he is far from active. Silly man. I voted for myself, if not for me then I would have voted for Rook, Mages, or Damdred. Geesh that was the worst vote count up I'd ever read.
    Shh just go with it.
  • I'd actually become a mod if:

a.) You give forum banning permissions.
    b.) You create an in-game mod position to curb the constant cheating (doesn't have to be me)
  • Yeah, those would be nice Sci.
  • you all got trolled by bcart
  • you all got trolled by bcart
  • edited September 2013
    you all got trolled by bcart
    lolol ^^^

kinda like that epic fail twirking video I saw where the bitch catches fire, but turns out it was staged by jimmy Kimmel. That nigga trolled the world.
  • Man, I bought into that video for 2 full hours. I was excited to tell the world some dumb chick exposed her idiocy to the world once more.

Trolled hard. -.-
  • I've been in transit and just seen this thread now. I should be the moderator for this forum.

My election promises are to clean up the forums, ban the trolls and turn this place into a well oiled machine for each new SK round.

Best regards,
    SK moderator candidate neg

• edited September 2013
    Guys, he aint gona make an ingame mod, we all know this.

Also I vote neg

Also, whoever does get it best not be one of those cunts that gets power happy and starts deleting threads, we have a lot of threads that consist entirely of just people abusing each other but they are half the fun.

Bot spam and shitty useless threads with only nws pics should be deleted. Or ill fucking stab you.
  • Wasn't that long ago you accused neg of being a bot controller
  • Wasn't that long ago you accused neg of being a bot controller
    Qwj, Confirm or deny!
  • Dont think I have ever accused neg. I have accused you dank and skydragon but even that wasnt bot, your multies were manual.
  • You accused me of viva?? **Shocked** *inserts some random I didn't do it speech which millions gradually cheered too and accepted as fact***
  • I seem to remember you putting it in your sector banner. Qw.

I just find it strange you accuse people but in the next breath vote for them to be fm
  • Start a different thread if you want to discuss but I think you are getting me mixed up with someone else.
  • This is hilarious!

Of course the time I check in, I get to see you idiots play "Lets pick king Dick!" There is 30 of you left!

I give it two days before someone starts screaming about how unfair of a mod whoever gets picked. I thought about playing a round, but I think watching this forum will be far more entertaining.

Seriously, 30 of you...

Bwahahahah.

Says Daruban00b. Glad to be blessed with your presence?
  • i vote lynog
  • I vote myself for in-game mod, I am great at identifying cheating!
    She's gotta point...
    i think no one else spots cheaters faster than she does.
  • i vote neg
  • edited September 2013
    Personally, I've had it with this game. In-between the incompetent admin, the endless spam and now BCart disables my damn kingdom, enough is enough. Some of you know I had another (I don't even remember what sector it was in) but then decided not to play. Make a new one to join a group at the last minute and bam - Disabled from his crappy "multi scan" that never seems to disable the real multi's. Silly things like this is why people leave.

See you later guys (Maybe) and have a good round. I'd rather play better games.
  • If you had deleted your first KD, then your second KD would still be alive. But goodbye Sky.
  • edited September 2013
    I vote for tmonsta
  • This is hilarious!

Of course the time I check in, I get to see you idiots play "Lets pick king Dick!" There is 30 of you left!

I give it two days before someone starts screaming about how unfair of a mod whoever gets picked. I thought about playing a round, but I think watching this forum will be far more entertaining.

Seriously, 30 of you...

Bwahahahah.

Says Daruban00b. Glad to be blessed with your presence?
    Hi Cory! Long time no see.
  • Damdred and Shining. Should have two mods with oversight by @BCartFall in case someone goes off the deep end.
  • Sci definitely not Lynog tho
  • @bcartfall

it has been decided, Damdred for mod, and unban my main please, thanks :)
  • Personally, I've had it with this game. In-between the incompetent admin, the endless spam and now BCart disables my damn kingdom, enough is enough. Some of you know I had another (I don't even remember what sector it was in) but then decided not to play. Make a new one to join a group at the last minute and bam - Disabled from his crappy "multi scan" that never seems to disable the real multi's. Silly things like this is why people leave.

See you later guys (Maybe) and have a good round. I'd rather play better games.
    u just explained u had 2 kingdoms.
    hence ur a multi.
    hence ur a REAL multi.

do u think that u can just decide to make another kingdom and then be legit? multis are multis, his scanner caught a multi, aka u, I think his multi scan did a good job. I think u did a terrible one.