Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum Moderator: Vote Now

Comments

• I don't think the conversion votes is how this is exactly going this is mainly just a post to vote for who you want as cart said it doesn't really matter it seems if said person wants to do it or not lol.

lol And moving a votes to b o-o this is just apopularity contest lol
  • Sci would be good, it's if he will actually do it haha
  • I don't think the conversion votes is how this is exactly going this is mainly just a post to vote for who you want as cart said it doesn't really matter it seems if said person wants to do it or not lol.

lol And moving a votes to b o-o this is just apopularity contest lol
    hahaha, its not like this is serious politics

anyone here will go mad with the power anyway
  • lol i was just curious where the votes of eiko come from lol
  • I voted myself
  • WHERE THE HELL DID I VOTE FOR SCI? Get reading comprehension, I said he would be a good choice if active, which he is far from active. Silly man. I voted for myself, if not for me then I would have voted for Rook, Mages, or Damdred. Geesh that was the worst vote count up I'd ever read.
  • I think bcart is sitting back thinking: gosh, why do they have to make things 10x harder then it aught to be.
  • My vote wasn't even counted.
  • bcart wishes he had a polling and voting method built in
  • bcart wishes he had a polling and voting method built in
    hahaha, fo sho, the first forums did of I remember correctly?
  • I know for sure the second forums did.
  • the second fourms were awesome. ..

also @bcartfall

ing ame mod pleeeeeeaaase. what is there to lose?
  • the second fourms were awesome. ..

also @bcartfall

ingame mod pleeeeeeaaase. what is there to lose?
    @bcartfall

I'll suck your ****
  • didnt you get banned twice?

I wouldnt mind being a mod if it involves only deleting threads, since I usually open up the community page every time i go on the computer
  • Indeed I did, which imo was rather harsh :P. Tbh, I would rather only have a mod assuming they would delete bot threads, leave actual player bannings to bcart.
  • I usually open up the community page every time i go on the computer
    Hardcore. BCart would be proud of you.
  • I vote myself. As I am a very neutral and law abiding player.

If not me then I vote for dank then sky.
  • @BCartfall - Give them ingame privledges aswell!
  • for every vote i get, i'll save a starving homeless baby.

but for every vote i lack to win, i'll kidnapp a baby from someone's house
  • LYNOG FOR MAYOR!
  • I think lynog is a bad choice. As on several occasions he's lied. And also never met me and sky in Liverpool . Especially when he was throwing his weight around.
  • I vote me i let the mob rule!
  • I still think that was a fun alliance. You ran the alliance, BUT I RAN THE MOB!
  • WHERE THE HELL DID I VOTE FOR SCI? Get reading comprehension, I said he would be a good choice if active, which he is far from active. Silly man. I voted for myself, if not for me then I would have voted for Rook, Mages, or Damdred. Geesh that was the worst vote count up I'd ever read.
    I vote for dole until death.
  • snoop... get on aim
  • LYNOG FOR MAYOR!
    Dude, do you even lift?
  • This is hilarious!

Of course the time I check in, I get to see you idiots play "Lets pick king Dick!" There is 30 of you left!

I give it two days before someone starts screaming about how unfair of a mod whoever gets picked. I thought about playing a round, but I think watching this forum will be far more entertaining.

Seriously, 30 of you...

Bwahahahah.

• Sup Daru, looong time no see
  • I have an idea... Lets settle this like men.

We can set this up on skype. Bcart, we encourage you join us, and you are welcome to not use a camera.

International Drinking Rules

No saying the word "drink", "card" or "table".
    No saying any other player's name, or whatever they are usually known as.
    No swearing.
    No pointing with the finger or thumb.
    Players must drink with their left hand (or right hand if they are left-handed).
    All players' drinks must be at least one finger's distance from the edge of the table.
    An empty glass cannot be put down, it must be refilled first.