Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The FFXIV Thread - For Winners... on Adamantoise

124»

Comments

• tonight i defeated FF14, that will be all.

• tonight i defeated FF14, that will be all.

its true
  • edited October 2013
    I was there.

also if anyone else needs an FC invite ket me know.

besides rohan...

no one likes him.
  • I wonder if they'll ever allow transfers off of legacy servers. Crazy nolifers have already done just about everything on non-legacy servers anyway
  • edited October 2013
    Derp
  • I wonder if they'll ever allow transfers off of legacy servers. Crazy nolifers have already done just about everything on non-legacy servers anyway
    im sure they already do but they charge $25
  • You really wouldn't invite me Dognoob? I've been healing since before Dark Age of Camelot came out with their first expansion lol. Hell my first mmorpg was in... 2001?
  • You really wouldn't invite me Dognoob? I've been healing since before Dark Age of Camelot came out with their first expansion lol. Hell my first mmorpg was in... 2001?
    I would deal with you in PvP.
  • edited October 2013
    Lol, I was under the impression ffx didn't have world pvp, but more like 8 v8 and 40 v 40?

Well, I won't talk all massive like I'm an mmorpg god like Darius, but I'm a good active player, a great addition.
  • Well, I was going to do the digital download, but really all this talk about one time password shit, and blah blah blah. Totally killed my interests. Not going to bother, When I have to read a bunch of bullshit I don't want to read, and send shit to my email, then download this on my phone, then buttfuck a random monkey... yeah, fuck.that.
  • Coil turn 5 was just beat yesterday by the order of the blue garter, expect the video in the next couple days.

Gg 14.
  • lol you are funny rohan just walk into the store and pick up a copy lolz
  • I already tried, it was out -.-

I'll try again on my day off tomorrow
  • They aren't releasing hard copies anymore.
  • They are for PS, its the only one I found, but I wanted the PC
  • Nope they aren't. All servers are full now also. They are not accepting new players.
  • I'm sure we'll find a way ;) Thanks for lookin out for me Dan00b, your always a great source for bullshit :P
  • Fine. They are. Our server is odin btw.
  • edited October 2013
    Bullshitter till the end lol
  • Mod abuse.
  • What, they're really on Odin?
  • what is the difference between legacy and non legacy?
  • Woot, got it :)
  • legacy is those who had ff14 1.0 they got to transfer old characters with a bit less of thegil and what not from the first release of the game.

non legacy is just new characters so ya
  • Hmm, I'm on the server, but i'll continue tomorrow seeing as it's my day off. This game will take some gettin' used too for sure.
  • yar, legacy is old servers. problem is you can't transfer off of a legacy server to go to a non-legacy server, even if your character was created after ARR.

Which doesn't make much sense, given that new players from the game's second launch have pretty much accomplished everything possible anyway.
  • not everything

i havent accomplished using a bot