Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The FFXIV Thread - For Winners... on Adamantoise

Comments

• edited September 2013
    SK is just way, way behind the times.
    what server etc you on sky?
    Faerie. What about you?

Only had a few hours total to play it so far because of work but am at Level 12 and just reached the Silver bazaar. My first proper MMO game and pleasantly enjoying it. Takes a little time to get used to all these windows though, haha. :)
  • yea it does lol the items and such as sci says is outdated...but great mmo

i'm on adamantoise atm
  • hit 50 on bard the other day. love being able to swap roles without changing character.
  • World transfers are to be up soon.
    me and a few others are already on faerie if anyone would like to join.

I am stubborn and do not plan on moving.

Im playing whm/scholar atm and loving it btw.
  • Flazer, Xel and I have a Free Company on Famfrit or Fenfrit or whatever it is called. Only about 10 people are in the FC but we use mumble and such.

• Still on Hyperion, which is way cooler than a Famfrit.

And I can't leave it to non-legacy servers anyway.
  • Transfers tomorrow errrbody.

Have a FC on Faerie that ye'all are welcome to join.
  • Adamantoise is where its at!
  • We are all on adamantoise now.

official sk server is adamantoise.
  • fuck yes adamantoise rocks
  • noob server for noobs. hyperion hyperion hyperion
  • people who think they are good by botting up everything, shun people who actually play the game legitimate by calling them noobs
  • i didn't bot anything, i legitimately gather mining nodes for 17 hours a day
  • Using a bot.
  • how ever did you see through my sarcasm
  • I know you better than anyone else here.
  • sounds creepy
  • edited October 2013
    That's the way Meadows likes it.
  • get to Adamantoise and ill show you what a tank really is. That will be all.
    You know who you are! i wont name and shame!
  • ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY FAULT!
  • The most annoying thing about this game is that, when you're tanking, everyone blames you for everything that goes wrong.

- As tank, if you die, it's not the healers fault, but yours.
    - You tell the DPS to target adds - When they don't and we all die, it's your fault.
    - DPS/Healer morons running into AoE regions, then blaming you.
    - You explicitly tell them what their roles are before the boss fight. When they don't do what they're told to do, it's your fault.
    - How about those mentally deficient ones that run ahead of you, come running back with 5-6 enemies, then blame you.

I actually had this f**kwit tell me a few days ago, whilst in The Sunken Temple of Qarn dungeon, that he doesn't want me using Rage of Halone on enemies, "ordered" me to tell him why I'm using that move and then shouted a tirade of nonsense before leaving when I told him that I feel like it and that he can go f**k himself. The remaining three of us weren't sure what to make of it.

This game has some weird people playing it, lol.
  • The most annoying thing about this game is that, when you're tanking, everyone blames you for everything that goes wrong.

- As tank, if you die, it's not the healers fault, but yours.
    - You tell the DPS to target adds - When they don't and we all die, it's your fault.
    - DPS/Healer morons running into AoE regions, then blaming you.
    - You explicitly tell them what their roles are before the boss fight. When they don't do what they're told to do, it's your fault.
    - How about those mentally deficient ones that run ahead of you, come running back with 5-6 enemies, then blame you.

I actually had this f**kwit tell me a few days ago, whilst in The Sunken Temple of Qarn dungeon, that he doesn't want me using Rage of Halone on enemies, "ordered" me to tell him why I'm using that move and then shouted a tirade of nonsense before leaving when I told him that I feel like it and that he can go f**k himself. The remaining three of us weren't sure what to make of it.

This game has some weird people playing it, lol.
    if you tank like me none of the above happen, iam awesome sauce in a bottle
  • I believe you. You gotta give me some pro-tips some time. :p
  • sky should transfer over!
  • damdred should go on mumble
  • Welcome to my world as a healer. Play with better people, thats all you can do. I almost refuse to randomly que at this point due to full on tards