Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desert Wasteland is Over Powered

Comments

• hmm back that up with some proof and maybe people will listen to you. your a faggot who wont even tell people who he is, Not only are you a forum troll faggot you also have a forum multi with matching avis which is the utmost gayest thing in sk history. keyboard warrior is all you are faggot, all mouth and no backbone. now gtfo CHUMP
  • I will give Lynog credit, he does build a decent kd.. Better than most ever hope to
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    so much wawawawawa lynog

i have no clue what an avis is? (speak english you dropkick)

and i still see no proof of you being a good player.

get back to sipping on warm beer you weirdo
  • Neg fails at reading comprehension.
  • meh ive dealt with worse trash then lynog

lynog is small fry
  • Holy crap!

SK has turned into nothing but a fuking nursery. Theres so much whining and crying, I feel like I need to start changing diapers and making bottles. And if people arent crying about being hit, whoae balls are more swollen, which alliance is breaking which player made rule, who slept with who's mum, bcarts inactivity.. They whip out their e-diks and try to say which one is bigger. Fuk people "man up" and start acting like your mum should allow you on the computer..

Btw, your alliance gbs.. You bashed me, bcart needs to fix things.. My balls arent swollen anymore after my wife helped me out.. HG stay away from my mom and I definately have a bugger E-dik than neg
  • Who are you again pie i keep forgetting?
  • Wow!

Just wow.. I didnt mention the all mighty Lynog anywhere, yet he feels the need to address me as if he is somebody. And he calls neg a troll.. Fukin pathetic
  • nah i just thought id ask who you are and why you feel the need to but into our argument. i think somebody needs some attention. awwww you ok mate do you want a hug? xxx
  • Who are you again i keep forgetting?
    But yeah.. A hug would be nice, just keep your hands off my ass this time. And lets be honest here.. Other than me complimenting you on kd building in my first post, I didnt but into your pathetic e-dik comparison.. My second post was a generalization of the state of SK as a whole and if you feel slighted because of it.. That says more about you than anything else I or anybody could ever say. If I offended you.. Oh well, grow a set and "man up".. But give,me,my hug first you fuking perv

• Pie everytime i set out the hook and bate you take a bite, for such an intelligent old man you really are easy B-)
  • Does that mean I get my hug?
  • lol this is skpfs, what do you expect
  • edited November 2011
    More hugs.

::Hugs Flazer.::
  • edited November 2011
    Dessert Cakeland.
    RT
  • dont bring your twitter slang into here wog :)
  • Missed you brah <3
  • missed you too nig <3
  • any friend of lynogs is a friend of mine

welcome back friend!
  • theres a dw right now in nexus with 84k goons and like 16k tank defense.
  • so hit him
  • Ha haaaaaa
  • *hugz*
    this thread just got hotter
  • PiePie
    edited November 2011
    *hugz*
    this thread just got hotter
    Thats MY hug tool, get ur own

• The Sector Of: STOP ALL ATTACKS ON RAZOR!!! Are you KT-ng him ?!? [Nexus] (1:14)

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (3) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (11) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 6,347 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 26,397 489 55,443 0
    Laser Troopers 21,296 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 12,510 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,981 1,102 0 0 0

Gross Empire, you are a moron. That is all.
  • Cant defend that..
  • ragen's/amay's tool is hugging, not yours