Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desert Wasteland is Over Powered

edited November 2011 in Bugs and Exploits
@Bcartfall

Discuss.

Comments

• Dessert Cakeland.
  • Ya they are OP..but they usally dont make it to the end, and the ones that do are quite small compared to everyone else.
  • edited November 2011
    I like Dessert, especially cake, I just had some. And yeah, DW needs nerfage.
  • Ya they are OP..but they usally dont make it to the end, and the ones that do are quite small compared to everyone else.
    Which is why it's never nerf'd.
  • So if we protect the anti turtles and let them rape us all round, then it will get nerfed!
  • add in some kind of diminishing returns feature.

having an army that can break yourself 2x enlists fear in your population that they will leave the planet etc??

and change offensive bonus to 10%
  • Just bring goon cost down to 40% and make pop disadvantage 20%
  • Over powered? I disagree. The potential to be great is there if played properly, yet most do not. If you believe the +20 and cheap goons means over powered.. The problem lies with the temptation to mass those goons and not mass lds. If a DW were to "turtle" til mid round, then push goons.. The chance for greatness is there. But alas, nobody can resist the huge hits..
  • Who can blame them, we know we all love big hits. But ya, most cant get past the massive offence u can aquire in such a short time. I mean look at veii, he was small only like 1500 land and he went from 25k goons to 50k goons in about 30hrs. Long as u got enough soldiers saved up...dw is scary, this round adds to the fact that the standard pop - for dw doesnt really effect them at all.
  • There's plenty that have done that, most players just suck now.
  • edited November 2011
    Low NW starts that capitalized on honor mimics this rounds bonus, in money not pop. It's strong pt as you say. It should be an even pt.
  • correction chaotix,

i only had 20k goons at the time i was gangbanged...and now i have a whopping 35k!
  • We have som's of you before and after war. Before you had 25k gonns on 1500 land and 5k tank def. And then during war u got to 50k goons, and was breaking top kt's. You was on the list to get kt'd even at ur small land but then pr napped. And when u came out of nap u had lowered your goons and built def so we left you alone.
  • Thats what she said
  • The only way cart will nerf DW is if we ALL play it, well the majority of the server play it, that way the highest percentage of finishing PTs would be DW and cart would have to take note, seeing as this will prolly never happen its useless even talking about it
  • DW is ridicuously OPed. Every round it's the same thing. Watch out for so and so DW because they'll rape you! Then eventually they slip or get gangbanged and raped.
  • Anybody remember my Barry McCaulkinner (2:2) kd? Was that ok? ;]

http://pastebin.com/Nq2EmbXf
  • It is overpowered in that it gives noobs who have no business the power to break people playing well using no skill at all. 99% of people dont play it properly and disappear within 2 weeks usually. People like Jones who played it properly last round are killed because they are such a threat so when bcart takes stats he will usually see no top DWs.

Its pretty much luck, all those big hitters at the start show that they cant really build by the end of week 1 when they are food for others you just have to hope you arent a target before that.
  • BCart is showing more activity lately, i reckon if we make 8 fix dw topics around round reset time, might have a chance. Better chance than before at any rate.
  • I said it in another thread and ill say it here

v1 planet types

do it
  • shut up neg you nonce nobody cares about a forum troll faggot who wont say who he is ingame. eat shit
  • i never had 50k goons...that first figure might be right...while i was in vegas i didn't have time to do anything but build military;-)

let me say again, IVE NEVER HAD 50K goons and to say anything different means youre a liar or you were fooled by a false som.
  • lynog just mad he plays like shit if his not a desert wasteland
  • you sure about that neg? one of the only dws ive played was this round on s2. besides that ive played MT like 10 rounds straight on s1 and my MT >>>>>>>> all DWs easymode. e z mode.

• l0l you still dont get it do you?

either way you'd be hopeless at old MT not having TFs straight away
  • no you dont understand do you, regardless of PT ill still be top and you will still be shit
  • im onto you scum

multi numbers start rising -> lynog starts making decent kingdoms.

no fucking coincidence you chump