Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desert Wasteland is Over Powered

Comments

• Naw guys that KD has safe D don't hit him.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    are you kting him?
  • the only guy neg amuses is himself. its pretty sad
  • is it open season on him...cuz i'd like to hit him a few more times right now...
  • go for it

lynogs got your back if that means anything l0l
  • Why KT someone who sucks so bad he will die on his own?
  • GAYEST thing i've ever seen...

"November 26, 19:18:02 Our kingdom razor (1:14) bravely defended against Open (1:13) and lost 47 planets.
    November 26, 19:18:04 Our kingdom razor (1:14) bravely defended against Open (1:13) and lost 44 planets.

Attacking a protected kingdom. Phuck your sector. Seriously. I'm going to hit you over and over, you are sick sector.
    Zara, you have not touched, you will be out of the hit list, but your sector is getting on my nerves.

If you look last 3 days, how many hits have your sector done to my sector? Also all the robbing and probe attacks towards me?

Just stop it! Stop!

Tell your sector to lay off of the 1:14 and it will all be well. Otherwise i will just declare war on your sector.
    STOP IT!

It is not normal - i am trying to do a friendly resolution here, how many times must i say - leave us alone!"
  • wtf is going on?
  • edited November 2011
    Looks like 1:14 is raping 1:13.
  • November 26, 21:19:14 Our kingdom Open (1:13) bravely defended against Gross Empire (1:14) and lost 196 planets.
    November 26, 21:20:31 Our kingdom Open (1:13) bravely defended against Gross Empire (1:14) and lost 141 planets.
    November 26, 04:00:27 Our kingdom Casa de Villain (1:13) bravely defended against Gross Empire (1:14) and lost 213 planets.
    November 26, 04:02:15 Our kingdom Casa de Villain (1:13) bravely defended against Gross Empire (1:14) and lost 172 planets.

Gross Empire (X:10,Y:3) @ Mystical Lands 8,116 2,439,025
    Open (X:3,Y:1) Desert Wasteland 1,342 480,234 1,352
    Casa de Villain (X:1,Y:5) Desert Wasteland 1,571 648,037

We've all seen razors som, 85k goons on maybe 20k tanks worth of d? Obvious free land. Open 1:13 hit razor (along with the whole server) even though Gross Empire was protecting him (wtf?). So Gross Empire double bashed Open. This is worse than why Flazer was KT'd, so lets go SK, don't be hypocrites. If flazer deserved to die for what he did, than Gross easily deserves it.

tl;dr Gross Empire is above the rules of SK and is allowed to bash people when he sees fit (double bash in some cases).
  • LES KEEL HEEM!
  • LES KEEL HEEM!
    YEAH! KEELHAULING PEOPLE NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK!
  • Bring down the olf!
  • 4 bashes, isnt 3 = death?

any ALs with any balls playing this round?
  • None of the ALs have balls... all after their own interests.

• I'm sure my alliance is the only one with any interest of keeping things fair. The rest of em are just looking to whore and KT anyone who looks threatening so its w/e

@Aero, why did Flazer get jumped by 2 alliances then? Its the same case :-p Difference is his alliance was sh!t and you guys knew you could get away with it. Now that there's actually competition in the way, nobody wants to fight a basher. I do believe if you guys want to uphold rules, you should stay consistent. Otherwise just say you went after Flazer for the same reason Nexus went after Zamerano, KoD etc.

Whores gonna whore
  • I have balls but no firepower!
  • motivated eh,
    well you are considering by those standards.
    if you arson them 5 times = KT
    if you grab two of their kds 2x different days = KT
    if you talk trash to them and arson them = KT

dont even think they talk to the other ALs about it too lol
  • Id just like a little consistency from these ALs who think they are gods gift to SK is all.
  • Yeh, well i would not have kted flazer for what he did. However I would have retaled for his grab on me when i was another alliance's kt :p she and criticalmass are not the same alliance. We dont kt kds unless its movtivated. A quad bash would get a kt if it had been on a kd in our alliance (and has happened already), but this whole "uni kt" mentality, meh. Deal with your own problems tbh
    that is the wrong attitude, people like that who bash 4x should be killed by everyone. if he was a cheat would you still say take care of your own problems? dont AL if you arent prepared to help withhold the rules.

you should want KTs to get practice in
  • man i leave for a bit and everyone is angry, can't we all just get along }-)
  • If I KT gross nexus and critical will kill us off. If I don't KT gross critical and nexus will continue to play footsies and kill us off.

I am contemplating KTing gross and getting out of this round quick before they KT me for being alive.
  • Im with you. I just wanna mess up some wh0res kd's then restart next round. I wasn't aware this is what kinda sh!t people would do when left to their own devices. Not gonna be alive to see it happen next rd thats for damn sure.
  • At the very least make goon/trooper costs 50% or lower. I would suggest 30-40%.

@BCartfall
  • This is all hypothetical, but if I were a DW using all tanks for defense and I were to build 2 tanks for every 3 goons built is this antiturle? Considering I NEVER send out any of my tanks and always keep mil shields at 10%.

If I had 10k units:
    Defense would be 4000*9*1.4 =50400
    Offense(without tanks) would be 6000*5*1.5=45000

• edited December 2011
    Forget about shields and bonuses, use base values.

As long as you have more offense than defense than you are classified as an anti-turtle. The only time you should AT is if you have Safe Defense, as in no one can break you safely, or Absolute Defense, as in no one could break you even if they suicide.

/Thread
  • Ok if I forget about the bonuses and shields would the potential of using my tanks offensively boost the offense value even if I never sent them out?

And if I did what would be the minimum proportion of LT/LDs to build to put the kd below the antiturtle line? Considering I would still want to keep as many tanks as possible.
  • edited December 2011
    It depends on how it is calculated. With Bean Land's add on it would calculate total miltiary for defense and offense so yes. But with the old school way, no because you only calculate defense (tanks) out as offense.

November 30, 05:41:03 Go4oland (1:4) Spy on Military The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (13) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 6,683 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 166,041 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 9,404 5,973 5,973 5,974 0
    Tactical Fighters 15,334 12,605 12,605 12,606 0

Military Statistics
    Total Military: 226,611
    Current Defense: 102,391 (112,630 w/ Max Shields)
    Defense Rating: 45.18% (0-34% = Suicide, 35-70% = Fair Grab)
    All numbers displayed are in Tanks Worth at the time of the SOM
    and do not take into account the SOM's accuracy, sector state, planet types, research or shields