Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darius, a scrub tear WoW player

Comments

• i ruled the world, 12million people below me and i was rank 1
  • DARIUS

TOP 100 WORLD OF WARCRAFT ARENA PLAYER OF ALL TIME

HAS LESS GLADIATOR TITLES THAN I DID AND I HATED PLAYING ARENA
  • ye that's probably why your dk(your main lolol) only has 2
  • ok. so 1. good job.
  • When I heard Darius' voice, all I could think was "this sounds like a 200lb gym rat/slayer of perfect 10s".
  • Ah i tjoght that was like, 2013
  • see, the thing about making up 37 different things and getting called out on them and then proven wrong is that nobody believes you on the next string of ridiculous made-up stories.

"my parents gave me a car to quit playing a video game" lolwut.

"i disbanded all my teams" yeah, so it'd have been real hard to just make a new one and get in the measly top .5% because you're ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD right

didnt we basically vote you out of the rant room or was that someone else
  • i can't even bother to read the last few paragraphs because it just reminds me that i hated arena in wow for more reasons than you can even make up
  • edited July 2013
    *A puff of smoke appears out of thin air, Suddenly you are overwhelmed with a sense of calming*

I was thinking about how to go at this, there's just so much information flying around this thread and really most of it is completely irrelevant to the overall point I was called upon to discredit.

I'll start off by saying that I would love to see any sort of validity of you playing me. I mean if I had played me and won back then, I would have taken a screen shot and posted it all over the forums. But even if you didn't its okay because winning a game really means nothing.

Now what does mean something, is where you end up. You've given a lot of excuses as to who, why, and how you don't have a single r1 title. But realistically if you were half as good as you claimed to be, you would have gotten one.

Also, Originally you started out saying you were the best player ever. Now its best DK ever. But realistically, you only ever got gladiator on your DK once, running TSG on a joke battlegroup. I mean really, I'm not even trying to discredit you, but I have seen the most brainless down syndrome diabetes retards get glad running TSG.( And Golrath was actually quite a good player, he probably could have 2v3'd with a healer and gotten you your title, let alone having a DK with mental capacity to mind freeze=Free title)

Your screenshot of that 2s team shows no win rate whatsoever. It shows you being decently rated(But the druid being higher which probably means carried), alas, it was 2s. Which meant nothing. At all. Do you remember why they took 2s out of the criteria for getting gladiator? Because 2s is almost impossible to balance and means nothing. Running something like....DK/Tree and acting like it meant something actually made me lose more respect for you.

I'm fairly certain the only reason you ever got to a 2800+ MMR Was through self tanking. Which lets be honest, 40% of gladiators and 75% of wanna-be r1 gladiators all did. Que and leave about 150 games, get 2 other people to do the same, win 50-75 games in a row, bam 2800 MMR.

Edit: Missed your most recent post

See the thing is, in s8 there were arguably about 50 Death Knight players better than or equal to you. And I for one know of at least one who got r1 and on bg9 in s8(Flannel)and there are probably others I never knew.

You may have actually been one of the greatest DK's ever in the world and somehow got repeatedly screwed out of your r1. But the odds are pretty slim.

I've also found this flaw in your statements, and I quote, " S5 playing DK/Mage/Pala "

Implying that you actually did in fact get gladiator in s5 on your DK, however not but a few minutes ago you said that you did in fact delete your DK in s5(Which is complete bullshit because DK's were top of the food chain in s5 next to Mages and Paladins[Irony in your chosen comp?])

You xferred away from a guaranteed r1 team to go play 2's with a friend? No sorry. Not buying it. Especially since you never could have "almost taken r1 with a joke team" in 2's.

And you keep going back and forth between US and World. Maybe you were in the top 50 DK's in the US in s8(I'm not ignorant enough to say you were or weren't.) But you surely were not even top 25 in the world. Sorry.

TL;DR: I've realized most people will look at this wall of text and as Lynog said, see Chinese symbols. So I thought I'd politely summarize in a way people could read

~He may have been better than the average player, possibly even better than the average gladiator. But realistically, all he did was abuse the broken system Blizzard placed before us. And he did it wrong and gained nothing for it. People like this are a plague upon society because they in fact think they accomplished something with the time they wasted.

Edit 2: Apparently I missed another, But I really don't care at this point. And you keep saying GCD hacking like it was actually a hack. If you weren't using SKP that was your own fault, nobody elses.

• At first i thought lynog was trolling but the couple sentences of that I read were proper english... must be legit.

Lynogs friend 1 - 0 Darius
  • Its actually 2-0 now. Please keep up zeal.
  • edited July 2013
    Ill be honest, lynog even surprised me with this one :-))

I think it is fair to say the Stone Cold Stunner has been applied and the ref has counted 1,2,3 in this argument.

I am surprised this guy was so good at wow because.....hes shit on arma :-D
  • edited July 2013
    Ill be honest, lynog even surprised me with this one :-))

I think it is fair to say the Stone Cold Stunner has been applied and the ref has counted 1,2,3 in this argument.

Server resets in 24 minutes. Come at me.
  • vanish the anti-vehicular rocket
  • edited July 2013

Christ Neilyo you're overwhelming even me with this wall.

I'll respond when I get home, I actually have work to do atm.

I take pride in my work, Do not get the wrong idea and think I am personally invested in any way.

Give me what I want and I'll admit I was wrong.

(What I want is validity in your statements, I've seen some mmr shots, but you can have a 3200 mmr and be on a 1400 team) Show me one team with your personal rating above 2800 even(3's/5's)
  • Darius may I borrow ur glue please? I would like to get high. Like really high. Like as high as u get when u make ur posts about not caring but yet ur so amazingly awesome. Like high enough to believe that the shit that comes out of my mouth makes sense and that people care about me. I want to be high enough to challenge people that can trump me without even trying. Please Darius let me borrow ur glue. I wanna get that high effort the orderlies come back and put us back in our matching straight jackets and put me n u back in our cells
  • I was gunna be a God to 12 million, but then I got high...
  • Ill be honest, lynog even surprised me with this one :-))

:-)) Havent been on in a while, need to get my shit together. Think ill get on over the weekend
  • Ill be honest, lynog even surprised me with this one :-))

:-)) Havent been on in a while, need to get my shit together. Think ill get on over the weekend
    Don't pull a Darius Qwjeey. :P
  • I heard qwj was rank one on arma2 God of 12 million.
  • him and lynog know when I am on I carry the group
  • Yer shoulders tired Brah?
  • TL;DR: I've realized most people will look at this wall of text and as Lynog said, see Chinese symbols.
    Neil, I didn't understand a lot of what you talked about, but read all of it and found it highly interesting. I've had WoW installed for a while now but never bothered with it. Think I will give it a go and see what happens.
  • TL;DR: I've realized most people will look at this wall of text and as Lynog said, see Chinese symbols.
    Neil, I didn't understand a lot of what you talked about, but read all of it and found it highly interesting. I've had WoW installed for a while now but never bothered with it. Think I will give it a go and see what happens.
    I dont think you can multi on WoW :D
  • I stand corrected. Slydragon for rank1 wizard!
  • rank1 night elf mohawk
  • this thread keeps getting beter-

I just want to interject 1 thing- about sk.
    darius- you built a deficient kingdome however many people were multied just as hard as you- I for one got sabod and broke by multi man day one- this isn't an excuse.. everyone at the top gets it..its part of sk these days :(
    please.stop going.back to this crutch. the horse is dead. we all know u think your the best @ sk :)

also - to be fair, you never went inactive for 2 days. I was always looking to rob you cuz of your low probes. your activity did drop, but you were still online.a.ton

lastly- every singleperson I know who saw your sok said, " oh, hes all pop. no womder his nw is high. its just overinflated."

now, again your a fine builder, but to be the best you need rounds of work, not a round. we will see what the next round brings.

p.s
    also- I worked to buy my own car in highschool :p
  • Hahahahahaha this is brilliant

I don't understand anything what's being said but it just confirms what we all knew anyway
  • if only neilyo would play some maplestory with me