Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry for the Shitty Posts

Comments

• Ill swap you it for a curry
  • A bit underwhelmed with that reply. That the best you got? Nigger, I'm bored with you now. You can fuck off and go get your banana's elsewhere.
  • Aww hitting a bit close to home was I ;) You deffo have either a corner shop or a mobile phone shop, its all you people can do :-))

Speaking of niggers

Why is your filthy religion trying to be niggers? Anytime one makes some money you see them driving around in white range rovers or Mercedes with private registrations and blacked out windows :-))

You sound like an angry man considering you a member of the "religion of peace" ... its not like muslims to be angry chaps hahah
  • edited December 2012
    Meh, same old rehashed nonsense. Nothing new but I will say that you seem to be jealous of their kind and never seem to stop mentioning them. Qwj, a closet-Muslim possibly? :-))

Just make sure you have a shower first because I don't think they appreciate people who stink like shit. Just some friendly advice considering you were unlucky enough to be born as a tiny, ugly, black bastard. Already have those four things going against you. :-)
  • Some angry middle aged men in this world
  • Sure mate...."they" :-))

Dont worry once you blow yourself up im sure those 40 virgins are real
  • Continue failing at life, mate. Like you do here. :-)
  • Nice comeback
  • Thanks. Let's not flirt any more than we have to.
  • The guy has rainbow ass spray hitting his face for an avatar.
  • Lol, yeah. And it looks as though he's enjoying it too. A lot. :-))
  • And right now its doing its job ;-) making idiots talk about it
  • Tldr but ill just say Muslims need to figure out how to run a religion without violence else they need to all go play in traffic, they are like a pack of wild dogs.
  • Not just Muslims, Zeal, but Christians and Jews alike. I'd swear I read the statistics somewhere on how many people have been killed over the last few decades due to the actions of the followers of each religion, and Christianity was definitely the one with the highest body count.
  • More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reasoning. Runner up is resources.

True story.
  • True, but since western society was founded on religion, its gotten tamer. Less holy wars, more ressource wars. In the middle east its still heavily religious and im pretty sure the Koran tells them to kill white folk. Only explanation fir why they still believe white atheists should die too.

Disclaimer: all persons that are religious zealots should stop stealing our air and food.
  • More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reasoning. Runner up is resources.

True story.
    meh more often than not religious war is just a front for it really being a resource war...
  • I think there's a difference between Muslim and Islam,Zeal. Couldn't tell you what it is but...
  • True, but since western society was founded on religion, its gotten tamer. Less holy wars, more ressource wars. In the middle east its still heavily religious and im pretty sure the Koran tells them to kill white folk. Only explanation fir why they still believe white atheists should die too.

Disclaimer: all persons that are religious zealots should stop stealing our air and food.
    Lets not forget..

All religions have idiots

Not all religions have idiots that blow themselves up/kill thousands of people in the name of their god.

Riot and beat/kill/burn people alive because a book/cartoon etc shows an image of their god

i could go on and on and on and on but the basic point is

Muslim idiots are the most barbaric un-evolved backward animals out of all religious idiots...and there is far far more
  • In modern times, sure, but christianity has a bigger body count by a few dozen million at least :p

I dont mean to generalize, only that if you are a violent religious nut, youre a piece of shit
  • In modern times, sure, but christianity has a bigger body count by a few dozen million at least :p

I dont mean to generalize, only that if you are a violent religious nut, youre a piece of shit
    might have a bigger body count at the moment but its also a bit older than Islam which makes it a bit harder to guess, and sure christians get a knock for killing everyone in the crusades even their own allies...but its not like Islamic army wasn't doing shady stuff then either.

and i think zeal is a religious nut
  • edited December 2012
    In modern times, sure, but christianity has a bigger body count by a few dozen million at least :p

I wouldnt be so sure of that, we dont hear about most things that go on in the middle east...and before this century we probably heared nothing whilst we hear everything about Christianity

If they burn people alive/stone people/kill women who are raped/behead people/do honor killings and blow up buildings for showing a picture of their prophet....if they do this in 2012 imagine what they wer like 100 years ago
  • Agreed. It's the hardcore element that's the problem on all sides. Obviously, Muslims will have more extremists in the modern world because of what they perceive as injustices against them though, and there is some merit to that accusation through events and civilians killed in places such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine. I believe enough good people have died in these manufactured wars on all sides and that everyone should just sit down and agree a lasting peace that all will be happy with.
  • It would be a bit hard to top Christianity in the olden days, what with it being so widespread and all.
    Doesnt make other religions innocent but Christianity has never stopped being a brutal source of injustice and murder.

I dont like any religion as a rule :p i like certain people who belong to religions as they dont abide by the barbarism.
  • If they burn people alive/stone people/kill women who are raped/behead people/do honor killings and blow up buildings for showing a picture of their prophet....if they do this in 2012 imagine what they wer like 100 years ago
    Much more civilized, I'd imagine. Western imperialism is probably what fucked everything up.

By the way, burning/stoning/beheading people is also in Christianity, i.e. eye for an eye and all that. The NT also has it's own horrific versions of what to do to a woman who has been raped or had an affair. :-(
  • It is, like 300 years ago, hence the "un-evolved" part
  • Whenever someone brings up religion, I tend to walk away. Saved friendships :)
  • edited December 2012
    I have not read the Koran but I have read the King James and the Catholic bible. To me they were a collection of splice and diced folk tales stolen from previous religions, especially pagans. People cut and paste those stories for their own ends. You should listen to a KKK leader talk about it. They can read into it a necessity for violence as easily as any muslim. The two I mention are evil as hell no matter how you look at it.
  • edited December 2012
    They do seem to have a resistance to "evolving" and getting with the times. As far as I've seen, Muslims are deeply spiritual but the desire to follow every single rule written in their book is what gets them into trouble. Some rules are outdated and the religion generally needs to modernise, not based on western principles, but form its own modern identity. That will definitely take time. However, drone strikes, bombings and killing sprees from our soldiers definitely don't help the matter. We should be helping them and being patient rather than bombing the shit out of them.
  • edited December 2012
    The sooner all sides agree it is all bs the better.